Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
You need to get at least two 'points' for her, stand up to her in the mobile store, then have her wear the 'playful' cat costume, is what I've been told.

Um, point opportunities: you need to like her tits with Skylar, agree "I'll do it" when you find out Shelby is the lingerie model, and compliment her when possible... I think...?
Ok, i got the apology with the playful outfit, i think the written walkthrough from MEGA might be wrong, it says you need [Shelby]>=1&[shelbytellOff], if you say "i'll do it" for the modelling, it gives Shelby+1, the playful outfit doesnt give her any points but the sexy one does so you probably need to have at least 2 points with her instead of just 1 for the apology. To get 2 points with her with the playful outfit, you need to say Shelby has nice tits in the park with Skylar, i just skipped the whole game, did that and it worked.
The requirements should only be to tell her off in the phone store and have one Shelby point. This is already fixed in my latest build. The alpha build was incorrect. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There seems to be a mistake in the walkthrough regarding Alyssa. When you answer 'yes' to her in the library, it doesn't set you on her route (dammit!) even if you took it easy on her and gave her a compliment (according to walkthrough you need Alyssa +2 to get to this point, and those two are the only options to raise the relationship). Anyone know how to get on her route for real?
That's exactly what I'm talking about, but the phone afterwards says 'not on her route' while it's one of the two routes I want to be on most of all.
You guys are correct. Alyssa's phone info needs to be updated. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
There is a poly/harem point tracker but the Dev has said that it won't be a full harem game. So it's possible you could get the girls MCs age but not the MILFs too. Or it could be that some girls don't mind poly stuff but aren't interested in harem things.

But I'm with you, it sucks. I remember seeing that there's ~7-9 main girls, and not being able to get all of them is saddening.
It makes me feel bad for stringing Alyssa along, but maybe Riley will turn her into a willing cuckquean for me.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wait in what other games is Eternum mentioned? I love easter eggs.
This isn't Eternum, it's Once In a Lifetime (of the same dev). His game also had a Ripples easter egg, if I recall correctly it was Darci, but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe I should play that one again.

Telmasoma

Mar 8, 2021
I can't install it i trying with mega and anon but when I try install he can't im on android can someone help me please lol

Jul 24, 2020
Great update, I laughed, I dirtied some things, can't wait for more.
The one thing I didn't like was how obvious that cry for help text from skylar was, I mean "help me" was literallly written in there if you delete a few letters. That should have been made much less obvious, it just makes me feel like the MC is a dense idiot for not getting that and I prefer non-dense, non-idiotic MC's, but I guess that's peanuts compared to the overall quality of the update ‍♂

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Please help me i have insane lag during video or animation. My cpu temperature is going crazy too. This never happens in any other game.
I have the same problem with the videos and animations. Version 0.4.1 before the remaster was fine but the versions after the remaster have insane lag, especially the panning shots. For me this is also the only game were this happens, while other games can have more refined and better models they almost don't lag at all. Even if they lag a little it stops after 1 rotation of the animation. Using my laptop or gaming pc also makes not difference.

Telmasoma

Mar 8, 2021
So I tried downloading on my other phone and its working im glad lot of things have changed in the game i played few months ago now its a little bit like new game im so happy i love this game

starkj

May 17, 2022
I have the same problem with the videos and animations. Version 0.4.1 before the remaster was fine but the versions after the remaster have insane lag, especially the panning shots. For me this is also the only game were this happens, while other games can have more refined and better models they almost don't lag at all. Even if they lag a little it stops after 1 rotation of the animation. Using my laptop or gaming pc also makes not difference.
On my gaming PC it works fine, no lag whatsoever, on my laptop yeah, some scenes can lag a lot, at least compared to other games with intense scenes.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Animations use a lot of CPU. RenPy is generally an inefficient engine, from what I can see. A static single image render with text overlay is using about 20% on a Mac M2. I don't know much about displaying graphics, but this seems a lot for something that isn't changing. Animations run it up to between 140 and 200%, with the extremes being hit briefly, but usually settle on about 175% after a couple of seconds and stay around there.

I hope that if the only solution for people with lower-powered machines (I was until recently one of you) is to reduce the video quality, that there is still a high quality version for those whose machines can handle it. A lot of games have lower quality animations and it shows. The higher quality here is appreciated. Even if it does increase the game size and cpu requirements.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Great update, I laughed, I dirtied some things, can't wait for more.
The one thing I didn't like was how obvious that cry for help text from skylar was, I mean "help me" was literallly written in there if you delete a few letters. That should have been made much less obvious, it just makes me feel like the MC is a dense idiot for not getting that and I prefer non-dense, non-idiotic MC's, but I guess that's peanuts compared to the overall quality of the update ‍♂
Yeah, even I saw that. I guess his ignorance was just to move the story in the direction of the cliffhanger. Definitely should have made it less obvious if the MC is going to play dumb. I'm sure that wouldn't be hard to change if Jestur wanted it to be. Since we basically all saw help in the message but for some reason the MC did not.

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
This was a good chapter, it's a shame we couldn't do it with Darci, but it'll be next time, looking at the photos of Scarlet, I realize that Darci appears in one and there's more photos, that means that she will travel to the past with us,
by the way, there will be girls with whom we will not be able to date?, since in this chapter you can see the effect of having told skylar if we risked the relationship with jessica since she gets angry with the mc and skylar for going behind her back, but if we decide to tell skylar to stop the relationship for jessica we lose skylar route but instead jessica decides to give the mc another chance by continuing to take the photos for her, Does that mean that we can only choose one, not like Kristal and Darcia, that there is the possibility of dating both, or is that fixed later in the story, like a return to Skylar's route later on with the help of jessica or a forgiveness event to enter Jessica's route with skylar?
Seeing how all the chapters are so far, the next one will return to the past or chapter 6 will continue in the present, breaking the flow of one chapter in the present, another in the past.

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Alyssa is(probably) one of those people who turn completely to the dark side when they see how much fun it is, I doubt a harem would phase her one bit considering her opinion of the MC. Also there is one phrase I hate most in the world. The second one is "To be Continued"...

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes