starkj

May 17, 2022
Ok, i got the apology with the playful outfit, i think the written walkthrough from MEGA might be wrong, it says you need [Shelby]>=1&[shelbytellOff], if you say "i'll do it" for the modelling, it gives Shelby+1, the playful outfit doesnt give her any points but the sexy one does so you probably need to have at least 2 points with her instead of just 1 for the apology. To get 2 points with her with the playful outfit, you need to say Shelby has nice tits in the park with Skylar, i just skipped the whole game, did that and it worked.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Ok, allow me to elaborate:

How do you avoid MC to fucking make out with his own cohabitant senior female presence?
this might not be the game for you, i mean...
LI's include mom, aunt, sister, others that could potentially actually be your own children...

its a good story/game, but if that cracks your cracker then maybe its just best to skip this one.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Tell me more about these "secret scenes"...

Didn't realize this game had hidden things to look for. Do you have to play the game on the "Mokia" to get one as well? Never played that game in reality, so just skipped it.
There's hidden images connected to clicking on random, out-of-place items in certain scenes. You have to click on them to actually see the secret scene.

I won't give them away, because trying to find them can be fun.

Saying that though, there's a few walkthroughs that show you all the locations.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
You can only get Shelby apology and route if she wears the sexy outfit or am i missing something?
You need to get at least two 'points' for her, stand up to her in the mobile store, then have her wear the 'playful' cat costume, is what I've been told.

Um, point opportunities: you need to like her tits with Skylar, agree "I'll do it" when you find out Shelby is the lingerie model, and compliment her when possible... I think...?

Reactions: starkj

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
... So if April had also perished in the accident, Jackie wouldn't have had to mention the last comment specifically because Alyssa would be aware of it. This is also supported by the fact that she works with the masked man, who is probably a good one, so why should he risk the life of an ally?

That leaves only the following possibilities:

1. she went into hiding because of her actions in 1999. She may have faked her death before or after the accident.
2. she simply had a falling out with Scarlett and moved away.
3. she actually died sometime after the accident. Either from an accident, an "accident", an illness, or something else.
4. she is currently hanging out in another time.
Not sure if you've played the new chapter yet, so I won't spoil anything, but this is actually "kinda" addressed, implying one of these choices.
You need to get at least two 'points' for her, stand up to her in the mobile store, then have her wear the 'playful' cat costume, is what I've been told.

Um, point opportunities: you need to like her tits with Skylar, agree "I'll do it" when you find out Shelby is the lingerie model, and compliment her when possible... I think...?
Jestur actually addressed this, saying he might reduce the requirement to 1 point for the public release, or a future update.

Reactions: itfod

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There's hidden images connected to clicking on random, out-of-place items in certain scenes. You have to click on them to actually see the secret scene.

I won't give them away, because trying to find them can be fun.

Saying that though, there's a few walkthroughs that show you all the locations.
Someone already gave me links to spots that give them. Now that I know what to look for (seems our Dev likes jade, pineapples and maybe even jade pineapples), I'll know going forward. This will allow me to do a speedrun when I get back to this one and see them "in situ".

Reactions: itfod
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes