Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I actually found it annoying. I'd like at least there to be an option to skip the recap.
That's the way Shale Hill Secrets does it. It can be helpful if you don't keep good notes (or remember what the names you used mean) when you've taken multiple routes.

For me, an optional recap would be helpful with every game I play, particularly the ones with longer development time between releases.

And for a RenPy based AVN, I'm pretty sure you could skip the recap by toggling "skip unseen text" and using the skip function - just be careful to look for the end of the recap and the beginning of the episode.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
By the way, other than that minor annoyance. Great update. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
Thanks! Yeah, I think the recap is too long myself. I was going to cut it down a little but I forgot. I don't know why I didn't think about a skip button and none of my proofreaders/testers suggested it. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
This game obviously follows a pattern.
Sex Heavy
Plot Heavy
Sexy Heavy
Plot Heavy
im waiting for public release to play 0.5, which one is this update?
ive seen a lot of games follow this pattern, i dont mind it

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
Thanks! Yeah, I think the recap is too long myself. I was going to cut it down a little but I forgot. I don't know why I didn't think about a skip button and none of my proofreaders/testers suggested it. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing.
Hi, Episode 5 was amazing, in fact Ripples might be my favorite adult game in a very, very long time!
Thanks for making it and for taking your time to talk to us! :)

With that said, i have just one, minor issue: There were two instances in this update where the characters used "females" and "males" to refer to woman and men.(One was with Alyssa, and the other with ,i think Tiffany?) While by itself, there isnt a big issue with that since its common internet-lingo, it did take me out for a moment because i felt that it didnt really fit those characters. Its the kind of language i expect from Brad, since he's so terminally online, but not the others.

As i said, its a minor issue, but since youre here and taking feedback i thought i might as well tell you that.

Keep doing amazing! :)

buff

May 29, 2017
Lewdpatcher has been down for a while.... eager to play the new release, but prefer the patch since people agonizing about fucking their landlady or whatever is even sillier than incest. Anyone got a copy of the inc patch for 5.0 they can post?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lewdpatcher has been down for a while.... eager to play the new release, but prefer the patch since people agonizing about fucking their landlady or whatever is even sillier than incest. Anyone got a copy of the inc patch for 5.0 they can post?
What's it worth to you? ;)

• Love
Reactions: buff

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
LOL Jenny, Jenny 867-5309! Pretty sure I still have a "45" of that around here somewhere :p

Maybe MC's number is 606-0842 which is the B-side of the Rock Lobster "45" LOL...

Tina went to the Lady's room
Saw written on the wall
"If you'd like a very nice time,
Just give this number a call"
It was 606-0842
606 and I'm waitin' for you...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes