xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
with two different timelines, each of which has its own girls to pursue, I'll be surprised if we can fuck Tiffany without spending at least three or four episodes to build up.
I understand why she wouldn't be fuckable just yet but please tell me the are some lewd content with her in this update

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Most common excuse is for "replay value", but really there is no benefit. It's a net negative move. Some players will just choose not to see some of the content, thus making it a wasted effort for the dev. Other players will use mods or URM to see all paths on a single playthrough(my preference). Bottom line is it's just wasted effort for the dev and/or the players, and is generally just a bad idea altogether.
For me, it really depends on how it's implemented. If each LI has their own (interesting) B-story, and it isn't a Harem game, then the replay value is there. Even better when they have unique takes on the A-story and influence how that's resolved.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I understand why she wouldn't be fuckable just yet but please tell me the are some lewd content with her in this update
sadly no, the (substantial) lewd contents in this update are: Dani, Riley, Jessica and/or Skylar (you can only enjoy Jessica or Skylar if you're not using mod)

Jul 28, 2023
I remember reading that there was a Jessica scene if you stay friends with Skyler but I didn't get it on my save where I'm not with Skyler. Are there any other requirments ?

edit: I somehow got it to work by replaying the entire game. Might have missed a few points on the other playthrough or something.

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur If you'd like to center the 'End replay' button, you can change 'gui.navigation_xpos' to about 80.
I thought it was centered. I must have accidently changed it somehow. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Bruh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Riley's scene in this update might just be the funniest sex scene I've ever seen lol, it goes from erotic to dogshit crazy in no time:ROFLMAO:
That's how Riley likes it. :BootyTime:

Wow what an update !

The animations of the small cutscenes , the crisp visuals , the sex anims are getting better with each update

You can see the heart that went into this episode.
Thanks, Kustard. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes