Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
so i just downloaded the game (on gofile) and i got an error while extracting, it seems that the image.rpa is missing :unsure: can't launch the game
Are you playing on Android? If so, read the instructions that came inside the zip for installation instructions.
I don't know if the links in the OP are a port of the PC version that someone else made or the actual Android build I posted on my Patreon.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Man. It would be great if these games could call up a Spotify song through an API or something. No copyright issues since it would be streamed by my account.

When the MC turns the tables on Riley I can recognise the bastardized version of Nine Inch Nails’ Closer… damn the scene would hit differently. “I wanna fuck you like an animal… I wanna feel you from the inside”.

:coffee: I should learn to code.

Reactions: feier

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Are you playing on Android? If so, read the instructions that came inside the zip for installation instructions.
I don't know if the links in the OP are a port of the PC version that someone else made or the actual Android build I posted on my Patreon.
not at all sir i am playing on windows

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i'll wait for his or her next game maybe it will have a harem route not saying ripples is a bad game dont dont play non hatem games from wat i have heard it a good game best of luck dev

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I picked up Ripples from version 0.4! While this game has some of the best sex scenes I've ever seen in any Honey Select game, I also love the plot too. While version 0.6 did deliver a ton of awesome sex scenes like helicopter sex with Riley and dinner date with Skylar, I still feel slightly disappointed with this update.

My biggest beef is with the mutually exclusive paths between Jessica and Skylar. Because the fork in road was SO early in the game. Also there wasn't much plot development. It felt quite hollow in this regard.

I hope I don't sound too ungrateful. At least this game isn't abandoned. I love this game and only hope that the author can finish it in a way that satisfies both them and us players.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Man. It would be great if these games could call up a Spotify song through an API or something. No copyright issues since it would be streamed by my account.

When the MC turns the tables on Riley I can recognise the bastardized version of Nine Inch Nails’ Closer… damn the scene would hit differently. “I wanna fuck you like an animal… I wanna feel you from the inside”.

1699473392349.gif

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I picked up Ripples from version 0.4! While this game has some of the best sex scenes I've ever seen in any Honey Select game, I also love the plot too. While version 0.6 did deliver a ton of awesome sex scenes like helicopter sex with Riley and dinner date with Skylar, I still feel slightly disappointed with this update.

My biggest beef is with the mutually exclusive paths between Jessica and Skylar. Because the fork in road was SO early in the game. Also there wasn't much plot development. It felt quite hollow in this regard.

I hope I don't sound too ungrateful. At least this game isn't abandoned. I love this game and only hope that the author can finish it in a way that satisfies both them and us players.
Who knows? Maybe that fork with coverage again. I can't make it too easy for you guys. Where's the fun in that?
There aren't any highs without any lows.

starkj

May 17, 2022

You can still go for Jessica or Skylar later if i remember correctly.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
so i just downloaded the game (on gofile) and i got an error while extracting, it seems that the image.rpa is missing :unsure: can't launch the game
Works fine over here. Download might be corrupted or something.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

Nine Inch Nails did make an album under Creative Commons, free to use. I used one of the songs on Riley's scene.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Nine Inch Nails did make an album under Creative Commons, free to use. I used one of the songs on Riley's scene.
In the banana-mouth scene? :WutFace: I need to start drafting my apology for calling it a bastardization of Closer if so!

Ed: haven’t yet played the last two chapters so I don’t know if there are more scenes with her.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
In the banana-mouth scene? :WutFace: I need to start drafting my apology for calling it a bastardization of Closer if so!

Ed: haven’t yet played the last two chapters so I don’t know if there are more scenes with her.
No, there are more scenes with her. I was talking about the new scenes with her.
So you're correct about the song that sounds like Closer. That's a royalty-free song I purchased for the game.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Who knows? Maybe that fork with coverage again. I can't make it too easy for you guys. Where's the fun in that?
There aren't any highs without any lows.
Personally, I don't care, never cared about Jessica , ( or frankly half of the cast :p:ROFLMAO: , ) I ctrl everything with her :ROFLMAO: . But Skylar friend, Yeah, I would not mind a Threesome with Her and Skylar:devilish:.
of course only if she wants it, I can't risk losing an Angel like her. :love:.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I don't think I can say anything that others already did not said. Animations are fantastic, Skylar Best girl, both her scenes was fantastic . One under the Beautiful moonlight a more Sensual passionate love making :love: . and The other is a more Wild one.:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF happened with her arms??? the silly butterfly thing on her back i could overlook but what the hell it this abdomination?

Reactions: Siphon and KanyeT

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I take it some girls are just supposed to be saying "Not On Route" in the contacts list no matter what you do? It feels a little weird though, like I've done something wrong along the way.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
No, there are more scenes with her. I was talking about the new scenes with her.
So you're correct about the song that sounds like Closer. That's a royalty-free song I purchased for the game.
Whew, good to hear!

It was a good choice, clearly, since I recognised the influence.

Still, needed to mute the music temporarily and play the real thing. :)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You and I differ here... I love her sleeve tattoos, but not too fond of the giant butterfly on her back.
as long as it's not on her chest, that is the only are I don't like. and I think right now it is in perfect balance, she doesn't need more;)
I also like the ones on her side, She is Perfect:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes