Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Riley is that girl you dont want to stick your dick in cause she is crazy yet in this game she is so crazy it's funny and you cant help but to do it no matter the consequences.

Reactions: Andromodus

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
riley >= 5 and assertive >= 14

You can get riley points:
You can get assertive points all over the place. My MC is at assertive = 18 at the start of this episode.
Edit: Decided to go ahead and compile all the assertive points to date.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
You and I differ here... I love her sleeve tattoos, but not too fond of the giant butterfly on her back.
same, the focus of that butterfly when she faces behind the camera in the last scene irks me, especially when the other tattoos are so much sexier.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
same, the focus of that butterfly when she faces behind the camera in the last scene irks me, especially when the other tattoos are so much sexier.
yeap, it's just too big and gaudy. If it had some colors in it, I'd probably have a different opinion, but a big, black... <giggity> butterfly is just blah.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
What a great update, have to appreciate the work put into this since it every scene was top notch.

Shame we didn't get as much story but we can't have everything, guessing the next one will be more story heavy.

Anyways great work once again, Jestur. (y)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
All I got to say is the Helicopter sex scene with Riley is funny as shit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
this is why i like walkthrough mods that combine scenes in one playthrough
Whenever a game makes branching paths I lose a lot of motivation to play and just get a gallery mod/save, just the feeling of missing out on something or knowing the dev has chosen to waste time making multiple paths instead of 1 is a downer.
Having to replay the whole game after a version update because you've broken the saves can be enough for me to drop a game, let alone having to play on different routes

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
you need to change rileys scene, that is not good

based on walkthrough you start a relationship with her if you trust her, then you see this stupid femdom stuff all of a sudden? what? seriously?

why is this forced? i want relationship with her but why this?

saying you dont trust her then you wont start a relationship with her and no sex

saying you trust her, then you get femdom what the hell is this

why is there most recent games that wait for some time haves moments like this? they just decide one forced thing is just one day, suddenly hot what the hell

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
that cliffhanger should be illegal
yeah i hate cliffhangers tho not as bad as some others I have seen. Especially a certain Mafia AVN game

you need to change rileys scene, that is not good

based on walkthrough you start a relationship with her if you trust her, then you see this stupid femdom stuff all of a sudden? what? seriously?

why is this forced? i want relationship with her but why this?

saying you dont trust her then you wont start a relationship with her and no sex

saying you trust her, then you get femdom what the hell is this

why is there most recent games that wait for some time haves moments like this? they just decide one forced thing is just one day, suddenly hot what the hell
Yeah I agree I don't like forced lewds no matter the context sometimes you just want to be faithful and some choices in other games dont make it obvious. tho I knew it was going to be a femdom one with her at some point based on how crazy she is so it isnt unexpected. At least this femdom one was funny for the people that hate femdom.

Reactions: Bill Temple
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes