Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
yeah i hate cliffhangers tho not as bad as some others I have seen. Especially a certain Mafia AVN game

Yeah I agree I don't like forced lewds no matter the context sometimes you just want to be faithful and some choices in other games dont make it obvious. tho I knew it was going to be a femdom one with her at some point based on how crazy she is so it isnt unexpected. At least this femdom one was funny for the people that hate femdom.
Yea, I'm not a fan of femdom usually :unsure:... ever, actually, but this wasn't real femdom. I thought it was fun.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2023
Wow what an update !

The animations of the small cutscenes , the crisp visuals , the sex anims are getting better with each update

You can see the heart that went into this episode.
eh to me it's just HS = too "cartoony". Visuals would be better with Daz even if the animations are inferior (at least until the next version of Daz is out).

• Angry
Reactions: shucia

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Yup, Im not a fan of Femdom, but that scene was hot as hell regardless. Riley is the right amount of crazy.

Really good update. Great animations, music, story, humour. Zero complaints from me honestly.

Good Job Jestur! On my shortlist of people to subscribe to.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
you need to change rileys scene, that is not good

based on walkthrough you start a relationship with her if you trust her, then you see this stupid femdom stuff all of a sudden? what? seriously?

why is this forced? i want relationship with her but why this?

saying you dont trust her then you wont start a relationship with her and no sex

saying you trust her, then you get femdom what the hell is this

why is there most recent games that wait for some time haves moments like this? they just decide one forced thing is just one day, suddenly hot what the hell
Domination play requires trust. So by trusting her, you show you're up for anything.
Besides, if you've been assertive you get to turn the tables on her.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Domination play requires trust. So by trusting her, you show you're up for anything.
Besides, if you've been assertive you get to turn the tables on her.
that is the most stupidest thing ive seen

the trust MC is talking about is about the story

not their relationship

why the hell would you ever think this? especially after seeing her being crying and stuff before?

then she has the gall to do this??? seriously you think this?

turning the tables??? what?? after the fact???

the hell are you talking about???

is this some kind of stockholm syndrome or something i dont know??

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
jeez... some people just can't enjoy a bit of crazy fun between two consenting adults as long as they can't dominate the LI. I'm not a fan of femdom either but I love this scene, as the femdom is really a light one especially when the whole scene is set in a funny tone, and it fits the character of Riley. I think most people will agree this scene is done alright if not amazing.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
jeez... some people just can't enjoy a bit of crazy fun between two consenting adults as long as they can't dominate the LI. I'm not a fan of femdom either but I love this scene, as the femdom is really a light one especially when the whole scene is set in a funny tone, and it fits the character of Riley. I think most people will agree this scene is done alright if not amazing.
Some people just aren't into being dom'd... and you bring up consent, but there was no real consent from the player's perspective. We had no idea what we were getting into and once we're in the bedroom, there was no way to say no, I don't want this. We just kinda had to take it. So, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. This scene is not done alright at all.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So I'm replaying the entire thing, not only the update, and I already loved the game, but it always amazes me how small things like this keep bringing me such nostalgia when playing the game.

I want to go back to my highschool days now.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I liked the scene with Riley. She's fucking crazy and I like her. I thought it was pretty funny.

But yeah I have to say, like others, it took me out a bit. You decide to trust someone who left your house exposed along with your family and the next sex scene she ties you to the bed, whips your cock and "dominates" you. I don't know, it just felt a tiny bit out of place. I prefer a thousand times romance over domination whether femdom or maledom, but maaaaaybe it would have made more sense to, say, "make her pay" for what she did from the start. So, a little bit of player input would have been great.

Yes, I know that practically right away we're the ones dominating her, but I don't know, it didn't feel the same. The MC had to wait until she practically exhausted herself, and overpowering her being exhausted is not the same as overpowering her having all her energy.

Anyway. Like I said, I liked the scene and I still like Riley. I like when femdom focuses on the woman precisely dominating without her falling into humiliation. I fucking hate humiliation but I like a dominant woman. It was a lot of fun watching her twirling lol.
Even though I still find it a liiiiiittle bit out of place how the scene started (just my opinion), it was one of the "femdom" scenes I've enjoyed the most in a long time.

Edit: Mommy Tiffany still the best girl.
Edit 2: Skylar date... Simply amazing. Love is in the fucking air.

Last edited:

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
So this game uses Doremon's time theory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Just like you can't change the future and going back to the past and what you do there has no effect on the future because everything is predetermined.If u guys have ever seen, u will know what i mean :DD

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
For the most part, I really enjoyed this update. Skylar is so wonderful and the time with her in this update was fantastic. Jestur is top notch at this stuff, everything in the game looks beautiful, the animations and dialog in those scenes are also great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The scene is not for everyone. Hopefully, Skylar's scenes are more to your liking.
You meant Jessica. Unless you mean Skylar maaaaaybe is related to MC? :whistle: wink wink

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside anyway, I noticed when replaying that when the MC comes back from the past the first time, Jessica still says "My mom" even with the incest patch (I guess it's an image). I believe it was episode 2. Nothing gamebreaking by any means but yeah, noticed it.

Looking forward to try out episode 6 when I reach there, I'm pretty sure it will be great as always, wish just reinforces my will to buy the game on itch.io.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think the Riley femdom scene was done brilliantly for someone that isnt into femdom. But yeah I have to agree the execution of triggering the scene was bad. As the MC gets no option to turn her down hell we the player had no idea it would lead to femdom. All that had to be done was an option to accept or decline being blindfolded and would of left a better taste in alot of people's mouth.

Honestly the Riley femdom scene is one of the best ive seen in an AVN because of how fun and funny it was.

Jun 16, 2023
Sorry,I need some help.
Could someone tell me what the "crunched" means? Do I have to download v0.5 with it?
Crunched just means compressed iirc. This is the entire release compressed. Don't need to download 0.5 cuz this has everything. Update patches are different cuz those only make you move from earlier versions to latest. However, this post was the entire release compressed.

Reactions: "CJ"
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes