Jun 16, 2023
Sorry,I need some help.
Could someone tell me what the "crunched" means? Do I have to download v0.5 with it?
Crunched just means compressed iirc. This is the entire release compressed. Don't need to download 0.5 cuz this has everything. Update patches are different cuz those only make you move from earlier versions to latest. However, this post was the entire release compressed.

Reactions: "CJ"

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So, do you straight up have to choose between Jessica and Skylar? I had gotten all the scenes ao far, but I missed both of Jessica's this update. Sigh, I was hoping I wouldnt need to bother with walkthroughs or mods for this game, but I guess I was wrong...

Reactions: feier

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
So, do you straight up have to choose between Jessica and Skylar? I had gotten all the scenes ao far, but I missed both of Jessica's this update. Sigh, I was hoping I wouldnt need to bother with walkthroughs or mods for this game, but I guess I was wrong...
Yeah I don't think splitting the paths makes the game better in anyway myself either. Never a fan of having to chose and miss out on content, I generally wont play it again to see like 2 or 3 scenes. I think its heavily hinted at the paths reforging down the road, but if you just want one playthrough I think the walkthrough mod makes both path available in the one playthrough.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
you need to change rileys scene, that is not good

based on walkthrough you start a relationship with her if you trust her, then you see this stupid femdom stuff all of a sudden? what? seriously?

why is this forced? i want relationship with her but why this?

saying you dont trust her then you wont start a relationship with her and no sex

saying you trust her, then you get femdom what the hell is this

why is there most recent games that wait for some time haves moments like this? they just decide one forced thing is just one day, suddenly hot what the hell
I agree, the scene should be optional. I got my variables confused. Easy fix. I'll consider adding a choice.

For the most part, I really enjoyed this update. Skylar is so wonderful and the time with her in this update was fantastic. Jestur is top notch at this stuff, everything in the game looks beautiful, the animations and dialog in those scenes are also great.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. The story will progress a lot in the next two updates. These last two updates are more character building and setting up for whats to come.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
that is the most stupidest thing ive seen

the trust MC is talking about is about the story

not their relationship

why the hell would you ever think this? especially after seeing her being crying and stuff before?

then she has the gall to do this??? seriously you think this?

turning the tables??? what?? after the fact???

the hell are you talking about???

is this some kind of stockholm syndrome or something i dont know??
Wow calm the fuck down, stop playing if it bugs you that much.

• Angry
Reactions: shucia and BTLD

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Some over the top reactions in this thread. The scene with Riley was fine, not to mention pretty hilarious. Haven't had that good a laugh in a few days. Quality work as always Jestur, I continue to look forward to where this goes.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I liked the scene with Riley. She's fucking crazy and I like her. I thought it was pretty funny.

But yeah I have to say, like others, it took me out a bit. You decide to trust someone who left your house exposed along with your family and the next sex scene she ties you to the bed, whips your cock and "dominates" you. I don't know, it just felt a tiny bit out of place. I prefer a thousand times romance over domination whether femdom or maledom, but maaaaaybe it would have made more sense to, say, "make her pay" for what she did from the start. So, a little bit of player input would have been great.

Yes, I know that practically right away we're the ones dominating her, but I don't know, it didn't feel the same. The MC had to wait until she practically exhausted herself, and overpowering her being exhausted is not the same as overpowering her having all her energy.

Anyway. Like I said, I liked the scene and I still like Riley. I like when femdom focuses on the woman precisely dominating without her falling into humiliation. I fucking hate humiliation but I like a dominant woman. It was a lot of fun watching her twirling lol.
Even though I still find it a liiiiiittle bit out of place how the scene started (just my opinion), it was one of the "femdom" scenes I've enjoyed the most in a long time.

Edit: Mommy Tiffany still the best girl.
Edit 2: Skylar date... Simply amazing. Love is in the fucking air.
Riley is crazy indeed. OR should we say psycho just like "Eddie Vedder" does? :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

• Wow
Reactions: Phase_01

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the first theory, yeah. That's what it sounds like. But if this is anything like the show it's based on, and so far it is you can only travel in fixed amount of times. Like if it's twenty years you could only go to 1999, 1979... 2039? Which makes me wonder. Is anyone from 2039 already here? The MC's actual daughter? We've been looking for daughters conceived in 1999, but this could go deeper.

That already adresses the second one, if it was future Skylar who went back it would only be a twenty years older Skylar, so I'd rule that out for now.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
This photo is the reason why I started to play the game. :) Just finished Episode I. When I can expect this scene?

Reactions: Cruiser80

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I feel like she has to be future Skylar or she went back in time for a longer period of time than we assume and cause she got 3 decent size tatt's. But im betting on future Skylar cause if I recall correctly it didn't seem like time flowed differently. As the first time the MC went back to the future after visiting the past on a accident same amount of time went by. Tho perhaps the hazmat suit guy is able control it and be precious with the timelines when Skylar comes back.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I agree, the scene should be optional. I got my variables confused. Easy fix. I'll consider adding a choice.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. The story will progress a lot in the next two updates. These last two updates are more character building and setting up for whats to come.
maybe also add a breakup choice for skylar when she reveals her new tattoos (instead of liking them say how could she do this)
i just find them ridiculus and could never be with someone who did this to herself and it somehow kills all immersion when the mc find them "cool" a tiny little change with only one decision to make to end the skylar releationship path so player who dont like this change (even when they are a minority) but saves them a complete replay to avoid her from the start.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
maybe also add a breakup choice for skylar when she reveals her new tattoos (instead of liking them say how could she do this)
i just find them ridiculus and could never be with someone who did this to herself and it somehow kills all immersion when the mc find them "cool" a tiny little change with only one decision to make to end the skylar releationship path so player who dont like this change (even when they are a minority) but saves them a complete replay to avoid her from the start.
Dont we already have that option just before the tattoo reveal but I get what you mean since you dont see them at that point. While I dont dislike people with lots of tattoos took me a bit to get used to them as I thought she looked alot better without them.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well that update sucked balls.. WTF? Each update is worst than the last one. Nothing with Tiffany, nothing with any of the other MILFs. Justur is just out for the money grab. I'd kick his ass if I knew where he lived.
So... each update is worse than the prior update... and yet you kept coming back for the free stuff 5 times.

Why stay if you clearly don't like what the dev is creating and what you are taking for free?

F95 has Just a few ;) other options for AVNs to check out.

Perhaps it is time to dump on ... I mean - visit - another thread?

Cheers!! :coffee:

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Hey everyone, I was about to the start playing the new update and wanted to ask whether any scenes with mom has finally been added. I'll stay play regardless, but I am a certified milf lover :LOL::LOL::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 289 Votes