Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
:unsure:
The Butterfly was always there so I don't really understand the bitching from some folks :LOL:, but now it's looks way better because of the arm and side tattoo.(y)
:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never liked the butterfly lol but it's never bothered me to the point of not liking her character.

I agree though, already has tat...gets more...world burns lol...*shakes head* It's a digital character, not your wife lol.

Reactions: Bill Temple

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I've never liked the butterfly lol but it's never bothered me to the point of not liking her character.

I agree though, already has tat...gets more...world burns lol...*shakes head* It's a digital character, not your wife lol.
I just find this part funny :LOL: : " no real design relation to the sleeves....looks like an afterthought to me...just to have something there. "

considering that that was her first tattoo, and if anything the arms and Side are the " accessories ";)
The Butterfly was so lonely she needed some " Friends ";):love:(y):LOL:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
not your wife lol.
This might break the brains of some of the rabid anti tattoo folks but... My wife has acquired more tattoos since we got married, and they're unrelated to the back tattoo she had when we started dating. It's almost like not everyone feels the same way about stuff. Personally as long as she doesn't get any tats that would indicate supporting something I find reprehensible, swastikas for example (and the issue here wouldn't be the tat it'd be being cool with nazis), my wife is free to put whatever she likes on her skin... It's her skin.

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I've been slowly replaying the whole game since the update and it makes me wonder again if the missing girl in the past is Darci's mom. I'm anticipating that all playing out.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just find this part funny :LOL: : " no real design relation to the sleeves....looks like an afterthought to me...just to have something there. "

considering that that was her first tattoo, and if anything the arms and Side are the " accessories ";)
The Butterfly was so lonely she needed some " Friends ";):love:(y):LOL:
I perhaps worded badly, I mean it looks even more out of place now with the addition of the sleeves which I think actually suit her. You are of course correct though, the sleeves are the new out of place. You know what I mean lol. I still don't care about them either way.

This might break the brains of some of the rabid anti tattoo folks but... My wife has acquired more tattoos since we got married, and they're unrelated to the back tattoo she had when we started dating. It's almost like not everyone feels the same way about stuff. Personally as long as she dies t get any tats that would indicate supporting something I find reprehensible, swastikas for example (and the issue here wouldn't be the tat it'd be being cool with nazis), my wife is free to put whatever she likes on her skin... It's her skin.
I meant...if this was a real life situation, I could understand folks being unhappy (if partner never bothered consulting you and just showed up one day like that)....but we're talking about game characters...dropping a LI over some tats...it's a little extreme.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Too big...just kinda floating there...no real design relation to the sleeves....looks like an afterthought to me...just to have something there.
Yea, basically what everyone else said. I think the different tattoo styles represent different aspects of her personality and new developments of her character. My back tatts and my sleeves contrast with each other, but that's the beauty of tattooing, visual representations of different things that are meaningful to and about you. Often, the different elements won't be able to fit a singular design aesthetic. Anyhow, I'm glad we're able to have a reasonable and measured discussion about it versus the overreactors posting about their
Cheers!

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yea, basically what everyone else said. I think the different tattoo styles represent different aspects of her personality and new developments of her character. My back tatts and my sleeves contrast with each other, but that's the beauty of tattooing, visual representations of different things that are meaningful to and about you. Often, the different elements won't be able to fit a singular design aesthetic. Anyhow, I'm glad we're able to have a reasonable and measured discussion about it versus the overreactors posting about their
Cheers!
Yeah to be fair my own tats (arms and back) are very similar and it is my intention to try and blend/replace into something more cohesive as a whole.

Reactions: Bill Temple

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Hmmm, didn't like this update.

It seems there's no way to reject Skylar once the path is set. Boooooo.
Was going to reject her after the fallout, but nope.

So I started a new game...and boy, oh boy, are the triggers NOT expecting player to reject her. Told her no on every single occasion, it didn't mater in the slightest. There's a choice to have her give MC a ride, said no. Next scene: "I can't believe how far I've gone with Skylar, but not regretting anything"...ehm...ok...
Next conversation with her: "risk relationship with sister for Skylar or not". Don't risk it. "I am sorry I am breaking up our relationship". What relationship?

EDIT: Crossed part no longer relevant, seems it happens if I start new game immediately after ending previous. It carries all affection to new game. Funny bug.

Luckily everything after that is fine. Dinner still happens, but nothing after that.
At least re-playing everything not to have that relationship going helped remind me of everything up till new update, and it's a great journey so far :)

Last edited:

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
I know that it'll sound psycho since this is an 'A'VN but I was absolutely frustrated at the lack of agency we had this update. Skylar is crazy hot but she totally bailed on my MC. I wanted to turn his attention away from Skylar after her 'return' at the start of Ch 6. She's hiding too much.... But there is no off-ramp built into this episode at all for her relationship. It's frustrating.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I know that it'll sound psycho since this is an 'A'VN but I was absolutely frustrated at the lack of agency we had this update. Skylar is crazy hot but she totally bailed on my MC. I wanted to turn his attention away from Skylar after her 'return' at the start of Ch 6. She's hiding too much.... But there is no off-ramp built into this episode at all for her relationship. It's frustrating.
Precisely. She bailed on MC out of nowhere and for no reason other than "mom told me not to trust you". Came back hiding something and we're still forced to stay in relationship with her. Disappointing.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this damn game, but it annoyed me so much I started new game just to drop her from the start.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure if its a game issue or a mod issue.. but near the end of episode3 when MC gets back home from Darci to hear moans.. the soundtrack wont stop even after the scene is over and keeps playing on repeat into episode4..
edit: kept going till the interview scene...

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm, didn't like this update.

It seems there's no way to reject Skylar once the path is set. Boooooo.
Was going to reject her after the fallout, but nope.

So I started a new game...and boy, oh boy, are the triggers NOT expecting player to reject her. Told her no on every single occasion, it didn't mater in the slightest. There's a choice to have her give MC a ride, said no. Next scene: "I can't believe how far I've gone with Skylar, but not regretting anything"...ehm...ok...
Next conversation with her: "risk relationship with sister for Skylar or not". Don't risk it. "I am sorry I am breaking up our relationship". What relationship?

Luckily everything after that is fine. Dinner still happens, but nothing after that.
At least re-playing everything not to have that relationship going helped remind me of everything up till new update, and it's a great journey so far :)
That shouldn't be happening. I'll check it the code and get back to you. If there is a mistake, I'll fix it. Thanks for the feedback.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah, it's her nice catch. Thanks Lykans!

The only update that has changes to the sex scenes was the ep1 rework update. Yes, Skylar's original sex scene was removed but it replaced by a way better scene in this update. The build up is more natural and means a lot more now.
But for fans who hate blueballing, have to wonder upto how many episodes one has to wait for skylar sex scene. As his episodes are not that fast release. And we are already waiting for sex scene with mom from years.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes