Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
very true I just chalked it up to him making a guess like that to justify the MC being dumb about 2 sleeves of tattoo's in that short amount of time tbh lol.
but that would change the entire dynamic of the scenes following because MC doesnt question her or anything like that where if MC had thought that there is no way the date and aftermath would have played out the same. Unfortunately its just a case of MC being a coomer and thinking with his dick first

or like i said previously:
Thinking about it Skylar getting all those tattoos either confirms to us there is a way to travel through time without missing time in your present or that the world of Ripples just so happens to have tat tech that is decades or hundreds of years ahead of ours :KEK:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Episode 6 was Great fun!!

I enjoyed the Skylar scenes, both the late-night update and then the dinner out the following evening ('m on the Jessica path so the evening ended with dropping her off at home)

The next morning breakfast had some great internal dialogue from Tiffany - so we know we are not taking 2-3 steps back after the progress the MC and Tiffany made in their growing relationship during the previous night's 'Movie Night'.

The school day with Jackie Gilmore's invite for the next night followed by the scene with Dani and then afterschool 'program' with Riley were all well done - with Riley's 'helicopter' taking center stage....

We had a nice exchange between Tiffany and Valerie so - while we did not advance the Tiffany/MC relationship (this relationship should never be a rush to Smash), we did get some great insight into Tiffany's (and Valerie's) feelings about 'Movie Night.'

I'm thinking that the next outing that the MC and Tiffany have will end on a more amorous note perhaps dinner, dancing and then a hot and heavy make out session in the car - (my wishful thinking here!).

I really enjoyed the increasingly intimate time with Jessica (the photo session was a major breakthrough for the MC and Jessica, both in terms of the physical sharing as well as Jessica owning her feelings much more than in the past and coming across as genuinely grateful to the MC for his help with the photos.

Finally - the dinner date with Skylar also gave the MC more insight into both Shelby and Alice.

My compliments to Jestur for a great release and for the continuing improvement in mixing music, ambient and scene specific sounds with Great animations that show case body physics and facial expressions.

While I am looking forward to revisiting Scarlett, Jenny, Tiffany (and Luna perhaps?) in 1999, the delay in getting to enjoy modern day Tiffany, Jessica, Scarlett, Alyssa and others will be difficult...

The perils of building a harem across time are not to be trifled with... :cool:

Cheers!! :coffee:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean the time from her leaving the house with her mom without sleeves to her coming back at night with them is a few days i just said 4 to give them the benefit of the doubt

I assume 1999 and I wont speculate because didnt even finish this update I was too aoured by the obvious direction things were going (and it looks like I was right l
Now do you understand my post....

1999...you see we really don't know how the time travel actually works yet....we do know some things can be changed. regardless of whether or not in the real world...it's been a few days...she got them...in...19...99....

Just a thought for us to ponder over...as I'm pretty sure Jester didn't overlook something so obvious as them not being healed yet.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

1999...you see we really don't know how the time travel actually works yet....we do know some things can be changed. regardless of whether or not in the real world...it's been a few days...she got them...in...19...99....

Just a thought for us to ponder over...as I'm pretty sure Jester didn't overlook something so obvious as them not being healed yet.
I'm more curious about if with Skylar's trip to the past if somehow how much times passes between future / past got changed. As from what I recall the first time the MC went to the past and came back to the present the same amount of time went by. Skylar would need more than a week in the past for 2 sets of sleeves to heal unless that is future Skylar maybe.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm more curious about if with Skylar's trip to the past if somehow how much times passes between future / past got changed. As from what I recall the first time the MC went to the past and came back to the present the same amount of time went by. Skylar would need more than a week in the past for 2 sets of sleeves to heal unless that is future Skylar maybe.
That is the case yes MC was "missing" for a bit in the present and your family/darci freaked out about it the same thing happened the second time he went but it was done quickly enough that nobody noticed he was "missing". Regardless of Skylar spending time in the past or being from the future she proves there is more time travel than the "go back exactly 20 years" that MC has done.

:illuminati: Skylar's tattoos are unironically the smoking gun that will solve time travel :illuminati:

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
So glad I decided never to get involved with Skylar. Didn't enjoy the Riley stuff as I & MC didn't feel like intercoursing with her at all at this point. Forcing sex on the MC is never a good idea past the very first AVN one plays (when the excitement of the novelty overrides everything else). Looking forward to getting back with Alyssa, Jenny & Darci in the future updates.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Man, I really missed Darci this episode.

Anyway, what do we think the context for the image on her phone is?

And anyone else think we're getting an Alice/Skyler threesome?

How's the Jessica scene btw? Actual sex, or just foreplay?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018

I think a lot of people forgot that when mc went to 1999 the time he spent in the past the same time past in the "real" world. Unless Jestur changed the rules of time travel for his game then it was the for days. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but this is info straight from the game.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think a lot of people forgot that when mc went to 1999 the time he spent in the past the same time past in the "real" world. Unless Jestur changed the rules of time travel for his game then it was the for days. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but this is info straight from the game.
yeah that's what im curious about as well

Reactions: EJW

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
MC got sent back by the mystery man, who had total control over the time portal. He probably could send him back at any time he chose. There might be some rule about sending back after the same time in the other period to conserve energy or to prevent the traveler from aging more or less than they should. Skylar may have been captured by the competitors who have a less refined time machine that is not as predictable as to when the return happens with possible negative effects.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not forgetting at all. But we already know, from facts within the game, that the rules are not constant (tries to save his aunt...fails. Give Scarlet the necklace back...Krsytal's name changes). So right away, we do know the rules presented by Jestur (so far) can be different depending on what is being changed.

So, back my original comment...it is entirely possible, that while yes, she was only there a few days (and the same time frame in the present missing)...much like the necklace example, the tats could actually be what...(I forget exact time, 20 years old)(?) at this point...because a tatoo is a pretty minor change compared to trying to prevent a death/disappearance/explosion/world altering event etc.

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
I really liked this update. I loved Skylar's new tattoos, and her scenes were great. Her dialogue in the second scene made me wonder if she's from the future since she seems to know the MC's fate. Her talking about being sad when he has to leave seems more than just being sad about him going hom afterward.

I do have a nitpick though. I wish the MC was a little less slow on the uptake. I mean, I don't need him to solve everything right away, but it was a little disappointing that he didn't even consider the possibility of Skylar time traveling after everything he's seen. I feel like he should have at least asked himself, even if he brushed it off.

Also, will we get a future chance to get off Riley's wild ride but still remain friends or do I have to restart? I did her route because she's attractive but I think I made a mistake by getting on her route. Her content doesn't seem like it'll be something I'm interested in.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Wait, when the MC saved his past mom from getting attacked and threatened the ex-boyfriend. Scarlett mentioned something about him saving her baby while holding her stomach. Was the baby the MC or his sister, Jessica?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You are correct both times MC goes to 1999 time passes the first time he is there for over a day (over night) and people in 2019 are worried because they could not find nor reach him the entire time he was in 1999; the 2nd time he is told by the mystery coughing person to get it done quickly. The coughing person even mentions that time passes the same in both places iirc

There might be some rule about sending back after the same time in the other period to conserve energy or to prevent the traveler from aging more or less than they should. Skylar may have been captured by the competitors who have a less refined time machine that is not as predictable as to when the return happens with possible negative effects.
There are for sure rules that we the player dont know yet; Have their been any hints that any other group has any ability to time travel? If she was taken why was she able to get tats she clearly likes? (she makes no attempt to hide them which implies she wants them to be seen/got them of her own volition).

It objectively does not matter for anything if she is "from the future" because 1. she is from a future that happened before the player gets to the endgame and sets the "real future/end of game" or 2. she is from the "real future" and we as the player have no real agency in changing the end of the game....

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Not forgetting at all. But we already know, from facts within the game, that the rules are not constant (tries to save his aunt...fails. Give Scarlet the necklace back...Krsytal's name changes). So right away, we do know the rules presented by Jestur (so far) can be different depending on what is being changed.

So, back my original comment...it is entirely possible, that while yes, she was only there a few days (and the same time frame in the present missing)...much like the necklace example, the tats could actually be what...(I forget exact time, 20 years old)(?) at this point...because a tatoo is a pretty minor change compared to trying to prevent a death/disappearance/explosion/world altering event etc.
the tats would not age 20 years unless the skin they were on aged 20 years.......and skylar is not looking 40 :BootyTime:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
the tats would not age 20 years unless the skin they were on aged 20 years.......and skylar is not looking 40 :BootyTime:
Logical assumption yes, but never assume. Very dangerous. You're assuming you know how all this works. We already know we don't. As for what should and shouldnt be, well, time travel shouldn't be either should it...but it's part of this VN's world, so you can't just dismiss something because it doesn't fit your world logic view.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes