Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Not forgetting at all. But we already know, from facts within the game, that the rules are not constant (tries to save his aunt...fails. Give Scarlet the necklace back...Krsytal's name changes). So right away, we do know the rules presented by Jestur (so far) can be different depending on what is being changed.

So, back my original comment...it is entirely possible, that while yes, she was only there a few days (and the same time frame in the present missing)...much like the necklace example, the tats could actually be what...(I forget exact time, 20 years old)(?) at this point...because a tatoo is a pretty minor change compared to trying to prevent a death/disappearance/explosion/world altering event etc.
the tats would not age 20 years unless the skin they were on aged 20 years.......and skylar is not looking 40 :BootyTime:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
the tats would not age 20 years unless the skin they were on aged 20 years.......and skylar is not looking 40 :BootyTime:
Logical assumption yes, but never assume. Very dangerous. You're assuming you know how all this works. We already know we don't. As for what should and shouldnt be, well, time travel shouldn't be either should it...but it's part of this VN's world, so you can't just dismiss something because it doesn't fit your world logic view.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah if it is future Skylar I think it's just a year at the most but im not so sure cause how it seems like same amount of time passes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah if it is future Skylar I think it's just a year at the most but im not so sure cause how it seems like same amount of time passes.
The exact point I was trying to make to Simp above. We don't know the rules of the universe....so at this point, anything is possible until contradicted or factually proven within the world.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Logical assumption yes, but never assume. Very dangerous. You're assuming you know how all this works. We already know we don't. As for what should and shouldnt be, well, time travel shouldn't be either should it...but it's part of this VN's world, so you can't just dismiss something because it doesn't fit your world logic view.
So somehow ink under the surface of Skylars skin aged 20 years but the skin surrounding it did not? Why do clothes stay the same then surely they would age? Sorry but too much of a stretch even for time travel story :BootyTime:

Edit: also those tats do not look nearly 20 years old so there goes your theory of her getting them in 1999 :HideThePain:

Edit Edit: To be a pedantic cunt we know that both organic and inorganic materials dont age when going forward/backward in time and we also know they dont age/regress into nothingness when going backwards

If organic compounds aged then MC would be pushing 60 at best and he has made no mention of that and he looks the same after every case of travel; another example is all the stuff that MC was told to bring to coughing person.... that briefcase didn't look like it was 20 years old and im not sure how readable 20 year old paper that was printed on a 90s office printer is.

I agree that we dont know everything In fact i would go so far as to say it is pointless to even attempt to ""solve" anything. With that being said your idea is contraindicated by stuff only within the game. Where in the game do you get the idea that tattoos might be the only thing we have seen that has been effected by the passage of time while traveling?

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Jessica is a weird girl.... unless she is jealous, she will act like you are not in her route. ( If you are in both Jessica and Skyler route, only then Jessica will ask you to rub sunscreen on her body and later ask you to take naughty pictures....but in any other variations she will ignore you and interact with you only minimum)

Sep 16, 2023
Aw man I really liked Skylar but got really sad when I saw her new tattoos. She looked so good before and now I don't like her looks anymore.
I'm also sad to let Skylar go but her new look also really doesn't appeal to me and I'm not a fan of how she reacted about her disappearance either. A great character was ruined in this episode for me and I had to start over and not choose her this time.

Didn't enjoy the Riley stuff
Also not a fan of Riley but I'm glad there's the option not to trust her.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Jessica is a weird girl.... unless she is jealous, she will act like you are not in her route. ( If you are in both Jessica and Skyler route, only then Jessica will ask you to rub sunscreen on her body and later ask you to take naughty pictures....but in any other variations she will ignore you and interact with you only minimum)
fuck so i have to be on skyler route to get jessica??? Well I guess I'm just waiting for the gallery mod then. I've never been a fan of skyler or krystal from the beginning of the game. And now it just seems a bit of a railroad/force for you to interact with riley and skyler. Also hate it when dev's lock content behind other character routes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

I agree its weird from a game perspective (unless harem is the "default") but as of right now it's "in character" since if you are only on her route she feels "safer" and like there is less need to take risks

Edit: If it stays the same after she "catches" you with anyone else then yeah....... bad characterization :HideThePain:

Reactions: JenusKudo

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Wait, when the MC saved his past mom from getting attacked and threatened the ex-boyfriend. Scarlett mentioned something about him saving her baby while holding her stomach. Was the baby the MC or his sister, Jessica?
That would be his sister.

Reactions: Zontany

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
fuck so i have to be on skyler route to get jessica??? Well I guess I'm just waiting for the gallery mod then. I've never been a fan of skyler or krystal from the beginning of the game. And now it just seems a bit of a railroad/force for you to interact with riley and skyler. Also hate it when dev's lock content behind other character routes

I was just thinking how both of them feel more "forced" on you than anyone else (except maybe darci but everyone wants her pushed on them). Skylar has been the "feature" of multiple of the games cliffhangers and like others have pointed out the early game REALLY expects you to be on her path.

Then Krystal feels like she has no relevance in the story..... a group of bad guys that is trying to steal time travel secrets (and maybe already has time travel) is bugging/ or breaking into mc's house/stalking him and......hacking a random friend of his phone for nudes? Not even darci's phone? or Brad? or hell even Lizzie? (as i type this out i feel like i must have missed something and that there is no way one group is responsible for both things)

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
excited for more Darci content in the new update. the stuff with her mom is one of the more interesting mysteries of this game in my opinion

Reactions: fmsk1

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I like the Darci story line but not so much her lewd stuff as I have no interest in her but i saw them for the sake of content.

Reactions: EJW

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
That is not true. At that point in the game, you can only be on one route or the other, for now.

I'm at Riley's sex scene and I can't choose "keep going" when she drops down from spinning. Am I missing something?
You need Riley points and assertive points.

So glad I decided never to get involved with Skylar. Didn't enjoy the Riley stuff as I & MC didn't feel like intercoursing with her at all at this point. Forcing sex on the MC is never a good idea past the very first AVN one plays (when the excitement of the novelty overrides everything else). Looking forward to getting back with Alyssa, Jenny & Darci in the future updates.
I would save judgement on Skylar until you know the full story. What fun is a story if every girl is automatically on your nuts right off the bat without any conflicts throughout the story. There will be struggles in this story. Also, I already fixed the problem with Riley's scene. It's optional now like it should have bee. But I hear what you guys are saying. I appreciate the feedback. Hopefully, you give the story more time to bake before giving up on a character. Thanks again.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
No...you can still be in Jessica's route...but her route hasn't started yet in the phone....I am actually taking about the gallery scenes.... there are two scenes you will miss with her if you are not on both her and Skyler route...
To make it more clear, if you are on Skyler route you will have a special choice that lets you unlock the scenes (the first choice will treat you like you are on both girls route and you can see extended scenes with Jessica.. the second choice will treat you like you rejected Jessica). But if you reject Skyler from the start then you don't get the special choice and thus can't see the extended scenes with Jessica

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I would save judgement on Skylar until you know the full story.
The eternal struggle of letting him cook vs having to eat to live :HideThePain:

I feel like a fair portion of peoples problem wasn't the lack of her being on our nuts, instead ii think most of it came from a dissonance between the player and MC more than anything else (in my case it made the date scene super sour that she was chill about lying even if its "for MC benefit"; I will say it is kind of hard to have to give a character a chance back to back (give her a chance to explain why she ghosted you because mommy said so followed immediately by give her a chance to explain why is lying during the apology) put that on top of a fairly large design change (which I think fits after the initial uhhh wtf) and it makes sense that this would be a pretty devise update for her.

Still objectively and technically better than 99% of games here though :BootyTime:

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
I would save judgement on Skylar until you know the full story. What fun is a story if every girl is automatically on your nuts right off the bat without any conflicts throughout the story. There will be struggles in this story. Also, I already fixed the problem with Riley's scene. It's optional now like it should have bee. But I hear what you guys are saying. I appreciate the feedback. Hopefully, you give the story more time to bake before giving up on a character. Thanks again.
I think with Skylar's character it may actually be the opposite. Some of the disappointment from this update is that there was a huge reveal with her. Something is 'not right' for lack of better terminology. The fact that our MC can't pull back from that point, especially before he and Skylar fuck, doesn't sit right with me in a way I can't define other than 'icky'.

Benhawkwood

Apr 20, 2021
The eternal struggle of letting him cook vs having to eat to live :HideThePain:

I feel like a fair portion of peoples problem wasn't the lack of her being on our nuts, instead ii think most of it came from a dissonance between the player and MC more than anything else (in my case it made the date scene super sour that she was chill about lying even if its "for MC benefit"; I will say it is kind of hard to have to give a character a chance back to back (give her a chance to explain why she ghosted you because mommy said so followed immediately by give her a chance to explain why is lying during the apology) put that on top of a fairly large design change (which I think fits after the initial uhhh wtf) and it makes sense that this would be a pretty devise update for her.

Still objectively and technically better than 99% of games here though :BootyTime:

Do you live in my head?!? Really nicely explained. It feels like our MC is deceived (Legit. This is an original, and excellent story. he doesn't need to do everything exactly the way I want) but for me personally, it ruined the intimacy of a scene I had been really looking forward to.

4.80 star(s) 292 Votes