1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Little bit dissapointed that the main story not moving that much, but its still a great update imo despite none of my favorites in this update, the Skylar's scene was great and as someone who has a kissing fetish i'm also really happy that Jestur added kissing animations which most other games were lacking.
Cant wait for the next update which will be in the past and most likely a scenes with young Scarlet,Luna,Jenny,Tiffany or even April.
While I understand your feeling, keep in mind that slow paced parts are important to have a strong basis to the story. The Riley part for example was important to have some more goals. And I bet the change in the house security will also have a role.

Take a look at series like One Piece for example, the recent events on the series are possible due the basis on earlier slower events. I also recall people being mad about Prison Break starting to be slower as well, but it needed that for the conclusion of the story.

Also a completly unbiased opinion, but having Jessica content was a win to me.

darontalg

Mar 4, 2020
Anybody else have a glitch where they can hear moaning in the background near the end of episode 3 after you catch your mom masturbating? All I can hear is her moaning in the background

Aug 20, 2023
Anybody else have a glitch where they can hear moaning in the background near the end of episode 3 after you catch your mom masturbating? All I can hear is her moaning in the background
Yeah, keep playing, it'll go away at some point when a similar audio track type plays. Tried for a while to figure out how to fix the code but gave up.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Seems like certain dev has been playing Elden Ring way too much :Kappa:
Funny coincidence cause i downloaded the 6.0 update right after finishing getting all achivements on steam lmao.

Reactions: Jestur

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
does anyone else have an issue from Episode 3, Part 2 where when you walk in on Tiffany her "dialogue" persists well after the scene?

everything i've tried doesn't work and i've had to mute voices so i can continue playing...

eta: see i'm not the only one

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Yeah, keep playing, it'll go away at some point when a similar audio track type plays. Tried for a while to figure out how to fix the code but gave up.
does anyone else have an issue from Episode 3, Part 2 where when you walk in on Tiffany her "dialogue" persists well after the scene?

everything i've tried doesn't work and i've had to mute voices so i can continue playing...

eta: see i'm not the only one
I just tested (PC version with and without the mod) and could not reproduce that problem. Are you using Mac, Android, or PC?
if you have console enabled, "stop hvoice" should stop it.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
This game is good, well written and very nice visually, but it's getting a little bit old with every man except the MC being evil, stupid and/or obnoxious and every woman either being very nice and decent from the get go or shown to be a reedemable victim who really is a good girl deep down.

How about letting the MC have real competition from men who aren't idiotic jerks? And instead of excusing his stealing the girlfriends of other men with "the boyfriends/husbands are stupid assholes who deserve it", how about letting the player choose if between stealing the girlfriends/wifes of decent men or take the moral high ground and deny them? That would also give it the affair/romance more nerve (more lust driven).

Finally, let some women be asshole bitches through and through, they don't all need a sob story so that the hero MC can save them with his magical dick and turn them goody two shoes. Having one such character is fine, having several is not. Once more, the player could then choose if they want the MC to fuck the evil bitches too, or if they want to take the moral high ground.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This game is good, well written and very nice visually, but it's getting a little bit old with every man except the MC being evil, stupid and/or obnoxious and every woman either being very nice and decent from the get go or shown to be a reedemable victim who really is a good girl deep down.

How about letting the MC have real competition from men who aren't idiotic jerks? And instead of excusing his stealing the girlfriends of other men with "the boyfriends/husbands are stupid assholes who deserve it", how about letting the player choose if between stealing the girlfriends/wifes of decent men or take the moral high ground and deny them? That would also give it the affair/romance more nerve (more lust driven).

Finally, let some women be asshole bitches through and through, they don't all need a sob story so that the hero MC can save them with his magical dick and turn them goody two shoes. Having one such character is fine, having several is not. Once more, the player could then choose if they want the MC to fuck the evil bitches too, or if they want to take the moral high ground.
billy madison meme.JPG

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

The man in the mask was on neutral terms with the MC, might even be helping him in the long run but we don't know the full story yet, Brad is smart, and helps both MC and Krystal with her hacking issue, if you find him obnoxious then that's a you problem, he's not written in the story to be obnoxious, none of the characters have any issues with him. MC's father is also said to be a nice man, so thats 3 men right there that completely invalidate your first point.

Riley was literally shown in this episode that even during her childhood, she was never a "good girl deep down." Did you not hear the part about what she did to that little girl in the washroom? You also have the option to deny her instead so...

I don't think we're playing the same game tbh, this game was never about "competing with other men on who can get the most bitches", its a story about time travel and a character trying to save his family/people he loves. I'm pretty sure you're given the option for every single LI to deny them anyways, including the crazy/redeemable ones. There's only one character here who you can "steal" from her husband, and we've barely even got content in that part. There wasn't even an actual netori scene, they faked it.

And again, Riley is a crazy psycho through and through, and if we ever see her again if she wasn't a one off character, Cindy or whatever that lady's name was in the powerplant was also a manipulative, taking advantage of her employees for sexual needs.
It sounds like you just want an evil character you can hatefuck. I apologize if I'm assuming incorrectly.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Ah yes every male character is an evil stupid asshole. Ignore Brad helping us with technology we can't hope to crack I mean he's trying to build a harem he must be evil!!!1

Do people think Riley had a sob story? A huge portion of neuro divergent people would have bullied in the 80s/early 90s when she was in school especially a hot girl (girls would bully out of jealousy boys because they like her lmao) and she pretty immediately fucked that girls school life and committed an actual crime (even if minor battery) by forcibly cutting her hair assuming she didn't draw blood lmao, and was punished by having to switch schools.

Not surprised that the person claiming this is known to me for their "hot" takes :HideThePain:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
she pretty immediately fucked that girls school life and committed an actual crime (even if minor battery) by forcibly cutting her hair assuming she didn't draw blood lmao, and was punished by having to switch schools.
don't forget making that girl shit herself in front of the class

...I'm starting to think Jestur has a hidden shit fetish :HideThePain:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
don't forget making that girl shit herself in front of the class

...I'm starting to think Jestur has a hidden shit fetish :HideThePain:
It would be harder to prove in a legal sense that she poisoned that girl with Laxatives, but yeah thats what I mean when I said she ruined her school life. If nothing else that should prove she isn't a good girl, if she was good then she would have rose above it or turned the other cheek like I'm sure that guys most HATED MCs often do :KEK:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It would be harder to prove in a legal sense that she poisoned that girl with Laxatives, but yeah thats what I mean when I said she ruined her school life. If nothing else that should prove she isn't a good girl, if she was good then she would have rose above it or turned the other cheek like I'm sure that guys most HATED MCs often do :KEK:
She didn't even say she regretted any of it that crazy bitch :KEK:
And yea, the MC never consoled her or said it was a mistake in the past and she's a good person, man was just as freaked out XD

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes