Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
The most reasonable thing to be stuck on this update was the lack of player agency which is magnifed by the MC pulling a dumb brain moment. You aren't given a choice to trust Skylar or not you fully do (even if you the human player can obviously tell she is lying), which is right next to a scene where you again have no way "stop" or make a choice (BDSM with Riley). Obviously people will complain about coomer stuff like "I don't like tattoos" or "muh waifu not being subservient" but for you to notice the complaints but say you aren't sure makes it seem like every possible reason to complain is "invalid".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes it was fine and was always going to be fine because it wasn't time for the update to end but come on people saying player agency was weak this update aren't being harsh or crazy.
I haven't been able to be as active as I want to be in the thread because I'm in the middle of moving to another house, and my PC is now packed up, but I have been peeking in the thread from time to time. Let me address a couple of your concerns. First, Riley's bedroom scene is not forced upon the player if you choose to trust her, and you can back out of Skylar's route in ep6. There were some errors, and I added the choice on the other as planned in the first place.

Please be aware that this is an old leaked beta version, and the version on Patreon already has these changes and fixes. There is still a problem with Skylar/Jessica routes that needs fixing, and I plan to fix it before the public version is out.

Yes, I admit that the MC is a little dumb and slow when it comes to feeling out the other LI, he admits it many times. He does question her and knows something else is up and says it multiple times. Also, Skylar does admit something else happened, and tells you that she will tell you later. There are mysteries in this story that need to be explained when the time is right and to make sense. The story wouldn't be very fun if I spoiled everything in the first half of the story. I know that may be annoying to some, but I hope you, and others who have doubts, can give me a little bit of credit and let the story play out. I know I am not the best at storytelling. I've never written a novel before. This is my first attempt. But I'm trying, and I hope you like the rest of the story.
I appreciate your feedback and concerns. Thanks.

Oh goodie a new update. Been waiting for this.
Thanks Jestur
You're welcome, Streetlight. I hope you enjoy it!
The past sex scenes seems to have been animated now. Am I tripping or has that always been the case? It's been quite some time since I revisited Ripples.
The sex scenes have always been animated. I'm not sure why they would not, but one thing you can check is if transitions are turned on or off in the options. That may prevent some of them from playing. If you keep having issues, let me know.

Well Faraday cages only attenuate the EM field. If you want total cancellation, you have to go with a solid Faraday shield, but an incomplete cage can still screw with the signal somewhat effectively depending on distance to the source. My house is just balloon framing with giant windows. The mesh in the stucco siding interferes with the 5G, so I have nearly no reception in one half of the house unless I step outside.

The bigger technical conundrum is how she can turn her whole-house Faraday cage on and off. She says "That's because we're at security level three. Which essentially makes this house a Faraday cage.", which implies that other Defcon levels don't interfere with the cell signal. If that's the case, she must be using an active intervention like you mentioned. So I take the word "essentially" to mean "not actually, but having the same intrinsic effect as".
You guys are too smart. That's exactly why I didn't call it a Faraday cage. It's just said it's kind of like one. Riley has her own new technology that blocks signals but she didn't give a term for the technology. :BootyTime:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Am i the only one who can't start the new release? the executable disappears right after i doubleclick it.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I haven't been able to be as active as I want to be in the thread because I'm in the middle of moving to another house, and my PC is now packed up, but I have been peeking in the thread from time to time. Let me address a couple of your concerns. First, Riley's bedroom scene is not forced upon the player if you choose to trust her, and you can back out of Skylar's route in ep6. There were some errors, and I added the choice on the other as planned in the first place.

Please be aware that this is an old leaked beta version, and the version on Patreon already has these changes and fixes. There is still a problem with Skylar/Jessica routes that needs fixing, and I plan to fix it before the public version is out.

That genuinely does change my opinion of this update then. I dont recall MC thinking about it that much but i'll take your word on it. With that info I also dont feel that MC is being too stupid or not any more stupid then normal which has always been fine.

I think your writing is pretty clearly above average both for characters and the overall story I just have personal issues even with some well written stories because of for lack of a better term "format requirements" (a game wont kill off every LI in the 3rd update even if they tease it at the end of the 2nd for example). So momemnts of will they/wont they or is she good or bad etc. have to fight an uphill battle for me :KEK:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Ok First things first re: the Riley scene, my comment to Jestur is that if he's going to keep developing this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second I loved the Skylar content all of it. Especially the sex scenes which are come of the best I've seen in a VN.

I don't understand the complaints about her lying since the obvious conclusion that we all seem to drawing, is that she's been time traveling. If she knows something about the MC's future and she tells him it could jeopardize the timeline and/or get people killed. Hence she lies and keeps her mouth shut.

I'm disappointed by the decision to force a choice between Jessica and Skylar. I don't think these kind of choices work well in a Harem game and the few times I have seen it done, one li is always far more appealing than the other, making it an easy choice. For me as hot as Jessica is, she doesn't hold a candle to Skylar overall when you factor in personality, looks, skills and chemistry with the MC. Jessica also has no romantic history or interactions with the MC prior to this chapter so how is it logical for him to choose her over a relationship with Skylar?

Overall great update and I am looking forward to more.

Reactions: Jestur

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It was a good update. There isn't much of a story to tell in this one, but every narrative needs to have the "calm before the storm." And the ending hints at the storm in Ep.7.
I thought for a long time about who to put on the pedestal, there were many candidates, but Skylar is now beyond competition. An unusual, hot alt-girl who has her mistery, secret worth solving. And these tattoos are just the bomb, especially the butterfly on the back.
screenshot0015.png

This was recital of a healthy person. Inspire her a little and she bravely goes and plays the piano. "We only live once and make our own movie."
screenshot0013.png
And not some mentally retard who doesn’t know how to smile normally and crying in the closet because she’s afraid of the audience. :ROFLMAO:

Lizzie also deserves attention, I’ll probably put her in second place, I hope that there will be a potential route with her. And fiery red Scarlett from 1999.

GeorgiePorgie

Jul 21, 2022
Just found this game, played from start to end of 6 in one go.

One scene that I haven't seen mentioned, and it shows the humor of the game. In Luna's scenes in the cafe. Pervert looks up Lym's skirt, so she turns around, back hands him and knocks him. Loved it and laughed.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I'm just waiting for a revelation like that one episode of Futurama when they go back in time and Fry becomes his own grandpa. But instead the MC is his own dad using a fake name or a bunch of the other casts dad.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Lizzie also deserves attention, I’ll probably put her in second place, I hope that there will be a potential route with her. And fiery red Scarlett from 1999.
I think if we ever get a Lizzie scene it would be a threesome with Skylar as I recall Lizzie at one point said she is only into girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: shitass1001
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes