winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Gosh this VN just gets better and better, Riley was damn hot! I'm a filthy bastard and Pineapple on pizza is ambrosia.

The stuff with Skyler was super sweet, can't wait to see the rest of the story develop!

Reactions: ArhraCole

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Great update, as always.

But I've a question: I looked to a walkthrough since I wasn't able to find a hidden render, and my eye felt on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to anyone who will answer and keep it up with the great work Jestur.

PS: some minor bugs dev may/may not be interested, flagging them as spoiler below here.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
The sex scenes have always been animated. I'm not sure why they would not, but one thing you can check is if transitions are turned on or off in the options. That may prevent some of them from playing. If you keep having issues, let me know.
Nah no worries. I wasn't having an issue with it at all. I had to replay this game from the beginning since I reformatted my computer sometime between the release of 0.5 and 0.6, and didn't remember some of the sex scenes from the past episodes being animated. I just thought you went back through it to add animations. Thanks for your response though!

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Okay Genuine question. I would be grateful if someone answers me. The model and animations are built in which software? Is it Honey Select or Honey Select 2 or any different Illusion software or Blender custom characters? I am really confused as it looks similar to Honey Select designs but the animations and models have been heavily modified.

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
Great update, as always.

But I've a question: I looked to a walkthrough since I wasn't able to find a hidden render, and my eye felt on

Thanks to anyone who will answer and keep it up with the great work Jestur.

PS: some minor bugs dev may/may not be interested, flagging them as spoiler below here.

I'm pretty sure this is the result of a certain fanbase joke and not supposed to influence the story. I played the game this way out of curiosity, and the immersion broke when I got to the modeling scene because she was alive there.

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I'm pretty sure this is the result of a certain fanbase joke and not supposed to influence the story. I played the game this way out of curiosity, and the immersion broke when I got to the modeling scene because she was alive there.
Trumbo is the name that unlocks DaphneRIP. Trumbo is one of the testers, and Daphne is his favorite girl, so I think it was just Jestur putting an inside joke between them into the game.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Little bit dissapointed that the main story not moving that much, but its still a great update imo despite none of my favorites in this update, the Skylar's scene was great and as someone who has a kissing fetish i'm also really happy that Jestur added kissing animations which most other games were lacking.
Cant wait for the next update which will be in the past and most likely a scenes with young Scarlet,Luna,Jenny,Tiffany or even April.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
If only she knew how close she was to making a Zelda reference herself. Maybe then she might have went all the way with it and instead said, "Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!" ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I just love how romantic the whole Skylar date was. It's honestly one of the most romantic things ive seen in any AVN so far and ive played like 50 or so by now. So ive seen a decent amount.

The whole scene where Skylar and the MC have sex, having the lake and the moon in the background is fucking wonderful.

I've been waiting 6 chapters to have a purely romantic scene. It finally came and it was glorious.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Hi can anyone spoil for me i'm at beggining episode 2 will Player go back to present or he will stay in past all time?9sorry i don't know how to make spoiler

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes