Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I only have two complaints. 1) I have to wait now for the next version. 2) Jessica and Skylar being exclusive routes. The writing in this game is really good and I'm loving the story. It feels really weird though that Jess and Skylar are exclusive routes considering how many other girls are all involved and doing things.
I think it makes sense from a character pov. Not like every girl in this game wants to share and be part of a harem. Not only that but considering Skylar is Jessica's best friend and Jess is the jealous type it makes even more sense they would be separate. Because why would someone that is jealous share even if it's their best friend.

Sure you could make the argument he could peruse both of them in secret so the routes don't have to be exclusive. But when you consider Skylar it makes zero sense to do that or for her to go along with it but it also would be out of character for Skylar to do so. As she doesn't want to hurt her best friends feeling and was hesitant to even have a romantic relationship with the MC because of that. She cares alot for Jess you can see that even before you start her path. I don't recall if Skylar told Jess right away but they did have a conversation that if were to go any further beyond friends they need to tell Jess about it. As well as the MC felt the same way. I get the feeling this game is going to make you end relationships down the line once you get into some serious relationships as I think the MC being a cheater out of character for him.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
A bit disapointed by the new episode in which i hoped for the story to progress with all the mysteries floating around already, but it ended more being about the MC relation progressing with a couple of LI and mostly stagnating/nothing progressing with the other, looks like the actual story progression will be for the next episode as hinted by the Darci stuff at the end that should be much more interesting.

But the Riley scene was so ridiculous to me i was wondering if that was the same game i had been playing so far, especially as you have no choice in going along in case you decide to trust her with the informations.

I wonder why the mysterious group that is spying on the MC and his surrounding (that the school principal was a part of before being destroyed by Riley and her baseball bat ) had to do something with Skylar resulting in the "help" message that the MC oddly didn't cared about for a week , probably they noticed the MC had contact with her (and her mother), but in that case there are so many other characters that are close to the MC ( and out of Krystal didn't seem to have any trouble with that organisation), why Skylar (and not the mother that seem to have some kind of psychic ability) ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Elityn and Siphon

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I only have two complaints. 1) I have to wait now for the next version. 2) Jessica and Skylar being exclusive routes. The writing in this game is really good and I'm loving the story. It feels really weird though that Jess and Skylar are exclusive routes considering how many other girls are all involved and doing things.
Jessica and Skylar being, for now, exclusive, makes sense to me. Jessica needs to feel like she's more important to the MC than Skylar if she is going to allow herself to start a relationship with him. If he has a girlfriend, especially if that girlfriend is her best friend, she's going to back off. So she needed him to choose.

I'm confident that over time, when she is feeling more secure in her relationship with the MC, she'll be more than happy to include Skylar.

I'm not sure the other way around would have worked. That's why I chose Jessica. I could be wrong, and either choice gets you there. Though it was hinted that would not be the case, I may have misunderstood.

Easy enough to go back and get the full Skylar content if so. If you know how to modify in game vars as I do (not to be done without sufficient caution, because you could break things) you can even see both now without a mod (I try not to play with mods, unless they're like the unofficial incest mod, which only changes relationships in a logical way and nothing else).

Reactions: gojira667

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
The past sex scenes seems to have been animated now. Am I tripping or has that always been the case? It's been quite some time since I revisited Ripples.

BobGenghisKhan

Nov 3, 2022
Faraday cage mention while in front of a glass wall took me out of it
Nerd! Kidding, I noticed this too, but no biggie.

I'm not sure what all the complaining's about. I laughed my ass off, and there were some hot scenes in this update. Thanks for keeping on with this story, Jestur! It's easily one of my favorite adult VNs.

The quality in this last update really shows some love too. The backgrounds and characters looked great, and thank you for the multiple angles everywhere!

• Angry
Reactions: Coaxmetal and EJW

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Nerd! Kidding, I noticed this too, but no biggie.

I'm not sure what all the complaining's about. I laughed my ass off, and there were some hot scenes in this update. Thanks for keeping on with this story, Jestur! It's easily one of my favorite adult VNs
The most reasonable thing to be stuck on this update was the lack of player agency which is magnifed by the MC pulling a dumb brain moment. You aren't given a choice to trust Skylar or not you fully do (even if you the human player can obviously tell she is lying), which is right next to a scene where you again have no way "stop" or make a choice (BDSM with Riley). Obviously people will complain about coomer stuff like "I don't like tattoos" or "muh waifu not being subservient" but for you to notice the complaints but say you aren't sure makes it seem like every possible reason to complain is "invalid".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes it was fine and was always going to be fine because it wasn't time for the update to end but come on people saying player agency was weak this update aren't being harsh or crazy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You aren't given a choice to trust Skylar or not you fully do (even if you the human player can obviously tell she is lying)
I think the MC choices to trust her because of how much he likes her and she seems like a caring person in the past. Because from what I recall of the MC's personal thought he knew she was lying / not telling him everything, but didnt want to push for more information just yet. Since she just came back.

I 100% agree with the riley stuff tho I did choose to trust her even if it makes no sense. In part because she did tell use what she did to the principal so even if she is lying I dont think she was being completely dishonest and well curiosy won over common sense on this one because of how crazy Riley is. Tho I did hear the dev added an addition choice so we arent forced into the lewd scene. if we do trust her.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think the MC choices to trust her because of how much he likes her and she seems like a caring person in the past. Because from what I recall of the MC's personal thought he knew she was lying / not telling him everything, but didnt want to push for more information just yet. Since she just came back.

I 100% agree with the riley stuff tho I did choose to trust her even if it makes no sense. In part because she did tell use what she did to the principal so even if she is lying I dont think she was being completely dishonest and well curiosy won over common sense on this one because of how crazy Riley is. Tho I did hear the dev added an addition choice so we arent forced into the lewd scene. if we do trust her.
How much does the MC imply he knows shes lying? He makes an offhand mention of tattoos but by the time they are at the restaurant both are more or less acting like they never vanished for a day/multiple days

Either way it is still a negative point towards player agency because in the same update we are given the choice to trust someone who lied to us....Why not give skylar the same choice?

A hacker/impossibly talented programmer claiming to be the reason someone did not show up at work/was in the hospital is not tangible proof......she is creating AI's that are hilariously ahead of what we have now she can look into someones medical records :KEK: (or pay one of her many hacker associates she met via bitcoin) we didnt see the bat, didnt see a picture of her at the scene etc

Last edited:
Reactions: nyex117

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How much does the MC imply he knows shes lying? He makes an offhand mention of tattoos but by the time they are at the restaurant both are more or less acting like they never vanished for a day/multiple days

Either way it is still a negative point towards player agency because in the same update we are given the choice to trust someone who lied to us....Why not give skylar the same choice?

A hacker/impossibly talented programmer claiming to be the reason someone did not show up at work/was in the hospital is not tangible proof......she is creating AI's that are hilariously ahead of what we have now she can look into someones medical records :KEK: (or pay one of her many hacker associates she met via bitcoin) we didnt see the bat, didnt see a picture of her at the scene etc
I think the MC talked about how he knew Skylar was lying at the start in his house id have to get a new save up to speed to double check. Just something I do recall I felt that was worth mentioning. But yeah you are right just cause the MC knows she is lying would be nice to decide if he still trust her.

The MC didn't see proof of the bat yeah but we the player did at the end of the last update I think it was. Which is why I dont think she is being entirely dishonest but yeah she is still a liar and crazy as hell no one should trust her other than for curiosity sake because of how fun / funny she can be cause she is over the top crazy.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Nice update, although it felt like a setup one. Some great shots in Skylar's scenes and Riley's was funny. Will be nice to see the next main story progress. The number of LIs is kinda worrying, Dani and possibly Lizzy were added in this one. Hard to see them all getting proper attention without the game taking crazy amounts of time.

Gotta say, Faraday cage mention while in front of a glass wall took me out of it :) A more reasonable explanation could be a signal jammer or Riley hacking/accessing nearby mobile towers.
Well Faraday cages only attenuate the EM field. If you want total cancellation, you have to go with a solid Faraday shield, but an incomplete cage can still screw with the signal somewhat effectively depending on distance to the source. My house is just balloon framing with giant windows. The mesh in the stucco siding interferes with the 5G, so I have nearly no reception in one half of the house unless I step outside.

The bigger technical conundrum is how she can turn her whole-house Faraday cage on and off. She says "That's because we're at security level three. Which essentially makes this house a Faraday cage.", which implies that other Defcon levels don't interfere with the cell signal. If that's the case, she must be using an active intervention like you mentioned. So I take the word "essentially" to mean "not actually, but having the same intrinsic effect as".

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I think the MC talked about how he knew Skylar was lying at the start in his house id have to get a new save up to speed to double check. Just something I do recall I felt that was worth mentioning. But yeah you are right just cause the MC knows she is lying would be nice to decide if he still trust her.

The MC didn't see proof of the bat yeah but we the player did at the end of the last update I think it was. Which is why I dont think she is being entirely dishonest but yeah she is still a liar and crazy as hell no one should trust her other than for curiosity sake because of how fun / funny she can be cause she is over the top crazy.
Yes we the player got to see her beat his ass with the bat but what proof does the MC have of the whole situation?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yes we the player got to see her beat his ass with the bat but what proof does the MC have of the whole situation?
Yeah just one of those times that makes no sense for a player like me that doesnt play a game looking through the eyes of the MC but uses knowledge only the player has. But hard for me to forget to do that which is why my opinion is more negative than it should be of her lol.

4.80 star(s) 290 Votes