AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I think the triplets all look like they are late teen (18+) women with different body types, as is Alita.

Now - for the sake of the story, all 4 are written as being somewhat naive with little practical knowledge of men and, given what happened to Gracie, that makes sense re: the triplets (I don't know enough of Alita's backstory to give specifics for her).

The only female in the game who is, IMO, Not 18 is Norah and I simply choose to treat her like the child I see her as.

You get to choose the path of the MC so if you think of the triplets as too young - did you choose only the pure path or did you try multiple paths?

I think one of Radiant's challenges is that it offers 3 paths that will, over time, tell increasingly different stories so future chapters will, by necessity, become more complex if it remains true to showing the evolution of each path.

If you find that you cannot overcome the 'look' of a number of the young ladies/women in this story, then it would seem like it is not for you.

There are Many other options on F95 to choose from that have more mature looking female characters.

I wish you luck in your search for AVNs you can enjoy.

Cheers!! :coffee:
huh-cat.gif
I could be missing something but why did you start talking about Radiant in the Ripples thread? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Speaking of...I thought this was supposed to be a harem game. Did that change or am I delusional? I really hope the story doesn't pigeon hole us into a single girl ending.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't believe "Harem" has ever been in the tags ... I don't know if there's a "play the field and loose them all" but there is definitely at least one pair of girls you can't have both, possibly a second at this moment.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Which has more content between Jessica and Skylar ?
Overall and definitely for sex content, Skylar. There isn't a lot with Jessica in general unless you picked her over Skylar a few episodes back, and in comparison her sex content is fairly minimal even then.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes