shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
That's what I meant. What was everyone else thinking I meant? Am I wrong?
No you definitely aren't wrong, I think that person just misinterpreted what you said, he probably thought you meant something like "this game is good but the I don't like the sex scenes". That's me being as charitable as possible, I don't know how someone could get out proverbial pitchforks because you complemented a VN

Reactions: fatcat2112

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
That's what I meant. What was everyone else thinking I meant? Am I wrong?
Nah, we all understood what you meant. The game has a good plot. Either that guy didn't understand what you wrote as a compliment, or maybe his comment could be interpreted as a joke about the h-scenes being so good that it's an offense to even imagine a scenario where they didn't exist. He's on my ignore list already, so I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, who's your favorite girl? And what do you think the mystery man's deal is?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Nah, we all understood what you meant. The game has a good plot. Either that guy didn't understand what you wrote as a compliment, or maybe his comment could be interpreted as a joke about the h-scenes being so good that it's an offense to even imagine a scenario where they didn't exist.
Another possibility.
That person finds the story confusing and only is playing the game for the bouncing titties.
Therefore he apparently thinks that is what everyone else thinks and jamesjayd insulted the game as a whole and him in particular.

Reactions: Bill Temple

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Nah, we all understood what you meant. The game has a good plot. Either that guy didn't understand what you wrote as a compliment, or maybe his comment could be interpreted as a joke about the h-scenes being so good that it's an offense to even imagine a scenario where they didn't exist. He's on my ignore list already, so I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, who's your favorite girl? And what do you think the mystery man's deal is?
I like 'em all! Each with many reasons. Even Shelby whose character development is not uncommon for her type, but I still enjoy seeing it. I'd have to say Skylar tho is my favorite. Alyssa is probably a close 2nd (I like her timid wallflower nature and her breaking out of the shell) and third... Ehh that's hard, but I think it's Jenny. It's probably fair to say I like a good romantic story lol

My initial guess for MM is that he's future mc. But now I'm thinking he's an alt mc. It's not the dad and if it was someone else entirely, it has to be someone closely connected to the mc. I think he's trying prevent the apocolypse or something. That's my speculation. It's a very Infamous Kesler-y vibe I'm getting from him

Also, there's a moment in the game where you make up a psuedo-name and I don't like using my or actual names. I couldn't think of anything good so I went with Onii-chan and its actually pretty hilarious when the women say "Onii-chan" during the story

Nov 10, 2023
I like 'em all! Each with many reasons. Even Shelby whose character development is not uncommon for her type, but I still enjoy seeing it. I'd have to say Skylar tho is my favorite. Alyssa is probably a close 2nd (I like her timid wallflower nature and her breaking out of the shell) and third... Ehh that's hard, but I think it's Jenny. It's probably fair to say I like a good romantic story lol

My initial guess for MM is that he's future mc. But now I'm thinking he's an alt mc. It's not the dad and if it was someone else entirely, it has to be someone closely connected to the mc. I think he's trying prevent the apocolypse or something. That's my speculation. It's a very Infamous Kesler-y vibe I'm getting from him

Also, there's a moment in the game where you make up a psuedo-name and I don't like using my or actual names. I couldn't think of anything good so I went with Onii-chan and its actually pretty hilarious when the women say "Onii-chan" during the story
Do you like pineapple pizza? Riley? :unsure::BootyTime:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

Yea, they're all pretty great. Skylar is definitely a common favorite, though her new sleeves upset some of her fans. Alyssa is pretty high in a lot of rankings here too. They're both very loveable characters. Same with Jenny. She's fun and sincere, and it's good to see her and MC quickly develop a rapport.

If mystery man is a future alt MC, that opens up another potential source of conflict. Is he trying to prevent the apocalypse on his timeline, MC's timeline, both?

Do you like pineapple pizza? Riley? :unsure::BootyTime:
oh-boy-here-we-go.gif

Last edited:

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Yea, they're all pretty great. Skylar is definitely a common favorite, though her new sleeves upset some of her fans. Alyssa is pretty high in a lot of rankings here too. They're both very loveable characters. Same with Jenny. She's fun and sincere, and it's good to see her and MC quickly develop a rapport.

If mystery man is a future alt MC, that opens up another potential source of conflict. Is he trying to prevent the apocalypse on his timeline, MC's timeline, both?

View attachment 3344517
Yeah, I'm not the tattoo type either. I was fine with her back, but the additions I'm not a fan of (minus the foreshadow-y one), but she more than makes up for it with her charm and personality so ultimately they just do nothing for me. That being said, I think Riley is probably my least favorite. I don't hate her but she's not breaking top 10.

Another thing is that we've assume he knows more than he lets on, but it's also evident that there are a lot of things he doesn't know. He's trying the prevent something bad from happening, but what if he's inadvertantly causing the end of the world (whilst also getting the mc laid... like a lot). There's obviously a third player on the board, the main antagonist so to speak. But they've yet to make an appearance let alone establish their goals in this story. Ugh I'm so invested in this I hate it

Reactions: Walter Victor

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I have to add - a favorite 'girl' discussion that does not include Tiffany and Scarlett is a favorite girl discussion that is missing out on some of the Amazing MILFs in Ripples... ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both of these women were beauties in the past.

Time has been Very good to them, and the MC gets to enjoy both, making him quite a lucky guy!

Cheers!! :coffee:

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I have to add - a favorite 'girl' discussion that does not include Tiffany and Scarlett is a favorite girl discussion that is missing out on some of the Amazing MILFs in Ripples... ;)

Both of these women were beauties in the past.

Time has been Very good to them, and the MC gets to enjoy both, making him quite a lucky guy!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Both those women are awesome and I'd have to say that I like Scarlett more between the two. Without spoiling anything, I like how the mc impacted life so much that he became unforgettable (and irresistible) to her. I really hope it's not revealed later that the mc is actually the father of her daughters. I mean it could be possible! Wouldn't that be a twist! But I feel as though that wouldn't be the best choice in writing

Reactions: JJ1960

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Both those women are awesome and I'd have to say that I like Scarlett more between the two. Without spoiling anything, I like how the mc impacted life so much that he became unforgettable (and irresistible) to her. I really hope it's not revealed later that the mc is actually the father of her daughters. I mean it could be possible! Wouldn't that be a twist! But I feel as though that wouldn't be the best choice in writing
It is very likely that is the case, though.
There are already some signs that the story MC has been told does not line up with what actually happened.

Started with the fact that his dad was nowhere to be found. Not in the power plant and not in several colleges MC did search him at.
Over the instance with Skylar and her mom who obviously recognized MC, fled and forbade her daughter to ever go near him again.
To the job interview the mystery guy sent him to and stated that that would be very important.

But that said it is not a 08/15 story and there still are some unknown twists coming up.
For instance what is Rileys part in the story. Is she good or only good in bed?
What about Shelby and her ... sperm donor (he is certainly not a dad).
What is the story impact of darci, her mom and her grandma? Will her mom be so grateful towards MC she was rescued she jumps his dick and forces a creampie resulting in darci 9 month later?

Honestly "MC is the father of the girls he fucks" is only a part of the story, there are a bunch more elements to the game.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
It is very likely that is the case, though.
There are already some signs that the story MC has been told does not line up with what actually happened.

Started with the fact that his dad was nowhere to be found. Not in the power plant and not in several colleges MC did search him at.
Over the instance with Skylar and her mom who obviously recognized MC, fled and forbade her daughter to ever go near him again.
To the job interview the mystery guy sent him to and stated that that would be very important.

But that said it is not a 08/15 story and there still are some unknown twists coming up.
For instance what is Rileys part in the story. Is she good or only good in bed?
What about Shelby and her ... sperm donor (he is certainly not a dad).
What is the story impact of darci, her mom and her grandma? Will her mom be so grateful towards MC she was rescued she jumps his dick and forces a creampie resulting in darci 9 month later?

Honestly "MC is the father of the girls he fucks" is only a part of the story, there are a bunch more elements to the game.
Agreed! That's why if you were to take out most if not all of the erotic parts (leave the romance) of this AVN, it would still be a pretty bomb story. I need to know how this ends asap, but, you know, properly

Reactions: Brannon

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hi. the game shows some virus alert on virustotal. Is it false positive?
A bit off topic, but when that happens use Windows Update. Usually it means your Windows Defender isn't updated. Once or twice a game from here gave virus warning, updated, and then no warning.

Dec 15, 2023
This is my first time here and I really like the art of the game but it'..
it's just the girls are tooo fucking young and I feel like a fucking pedophile every time I see them

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes