Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Just finished the last update yesterday and this game is amazing. I discovered this game from someone signature. To be honest I almost skip this because I'm not too fond of Honey Select/Playhome graphics. The only reason I decide to try it is because I saw 2 character playing MK11 in the screenshots .I'm glad I did not skip this one.
This game ticks so many boxes for me:
- All the girls is cute and I like all the characters. The story is interesting.
- No ridiculous huge breasts. Many other dev often go overboard with the breast slider.
- The animations is awesome. Not just the sex animation but some of the scene transition animation as well. The animations is smooth and feel natural. The sound and music is good too. Beside the technical level the scenes is very hot. The ice cream scene with Krystal and Daphne is probably my favorite.
- Avoidable sexual encounter with character you don't want. Most other HS graphics I tried have forced sex and harem with every character. This is a big plus for me. When I first start the game I don't know if this is the case and I feel nervous when Darci grandma start flirting with me. That is why I ask the question on previous page. Ps: If you want to bang Grandma then go for it I won't judge. No need for the facepalm. I'm just asking the question here.
I can't think of any cons. Overall 10/10. Can't wait for the next update.
Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :D

Van502

May 15, 2021
I'm trying to release it this month, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it now. I got sick and had to take a little bit of time off. I had both covid shots and they kicked my ass and I also had an ESI in my neck and took some time off for all those things. I am now back working on it and have a lot done and it's turning out to be a great update so far. Almost 800 renders and 70 animations are already done. Hopefully not too much longer. :)
Was just curious, like someone else said here. Take your time game is fun as hell and im sure it will be worth it. I haven't laughed so hard on a game in a long time. Keep your health, and keep up the great work

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
Really great production values in the art, and the girls are all unique and cute, have unique movements, looks and behaviors. The wtriting is also great. High level of polish, great job!

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I have to say that I have found this to be the only game with this level of graphics that I have enjoyed. The rest of them use unrealistic breasts and poor or no animations. The story line is good and I enjoy it. I also enjoy having the choice to not F**k everything that walks in the game. 5 stars from me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have to say that I have found this to be the only game with this level of graphics that I have enjoyed. The rest of them use unrealistic breasts and poor or no animations. The story line is good and I enjoy it. I also enjoy having the choice to not F**k everything that walks in the game. 5 stars from me.
Yeah, it hits the "MrFriendly" sweet spot... Engaging story, interesting and sexy characters, and no requirement to fuck anyone if I don't want to... "Monk for life!" LOL

Just want more of it soon!

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Really solid game, looking forward to future updates. I choose to believe that this game will go full Futurama style, with MC fucking his mom in the past and becoming his own father.

Reactions: Jestur
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes