Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
You know no one knows the answer to that. You disguised the question as a form of whining. You know none of us know where the story is going or how much time travel will be involved in the story. Seems like a direct DM to the dev would've been the more expeditious route to getting your answer if that was your main motivation, but since you didn't, we can only conclude whining about a plot point you don't like must've been your actual goal.
So now am trolling and whining well fuck me for asking a question next time I'll add not trolling and whining and I will await for everyone to assume and approve my question before answering it

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You know no one knows the answer to that. You disguised the question as a form of whining. You know none of us know where the story is going or how much time travel will be involved in the story. Seems like a direct DM to the dev would've been the more expeditious route to getting your answer if that was your main motivation, but since you didn't, we can only conclude whining about a plot point you don't like must've been your actual goal.
I never understand why people come into a game thread, insult the game (and another dev's work as a bonus) while asking if an integral part of the plot will continue to be an integral part of the plot. The game is called Ripples and features time travel and doesn't involve skipping rocks on a lake...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I never understand why people come into a game thread, insult the game (and another dev's work as a bonus) while asking if an integral part of the plot will continue to be an integral part of the plot. The game is called Ripples and features time travel and doesn't involve skipping rocks on a lake...
"When is the MC in Dating My Daughter going to dump her and move on?"
"Is My New Family going to continue being focused on his family?"
"I'm getting really bored with the hotel management game in Sunshine Love. When are they going to move on to something else?"

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to give a quick update on the progress. All art/dialog/coding is finished! I'm working on the sound and music right now, and my proofreader has already started. It may be a few days until he finishes because he just had his covid shot and is sick. So I'm pushing the release dates out a little bit to give us breathing room for testing, proofread, and several small things that also need to be finished. These dates could moved sooner.
I'm sorry this has taken longer than expected, but shit happens and this is the biggest update yet. I hope you will all enjoy it!

Ripples v0.3.5

Changelog
-1207 new images
-109 new animations
-New music tracks
-Several fixes and typos
-I can't remember what else

Release Dates
-Ace/King Tier: June 30th
-Queen Tier: July 5th
-Jack Tier: July 10th
-Public: July 15th

Have a good everyone!
-Jestur

* Before people start talking, is a public post so I didn't leak anything patrons-only*

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Looking forward

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to give a quick update on the progress. All art/dialog/coding is finished! I'm working on the sound and music right now, and my proofreader has already started. It may be a few days until he finishes because he just had his covid shot and is sick. So I'm pushing the release dates out a little bit to give us breathing room for testing, proofread, and several small things that also need to be finished. These dates could moved sooner.
I'm sorry this has taken longer than expected, but shit happens and this is the biggest update yet. I hope you will all enjoy it!

Ripples v0.3.5

Changelog
-1207 new images
-109 new animations
-New music tracks
-Several fixes and typos
-I can't remember what else

Release Dates
-Ace/King Tier: June 30th
-Queen Tier: July 5th
-Jack Tier: July 10th
-Public: July 15th

Have a good everyone!
-Jestur

* Before people start talking, is a public post so I didn't leak anything patrons-only*
Looking forward to an update! I'm afraid I'm a filthy freeloader, so I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks to play, sigh...

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Looking forward

Looking forward to an update! I'm afraid I'm a filthy freeloader, so I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks to play, sigh...
I'm eventually gonna subscribestar (Patreon?), but even if I do, it'll be a few weeks before I play.
Ugh, too much responsibility and sleep in the way.

I love Light of my Life, and back it, but it's been an update or two since I've played, and it's been AWHILE.

Reactions: itfod

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Ripples Episode 3 Part 2 - Now available for early access!
ep3pt2ban.png

The beta version for the new update has been released to the highest tiers on Patron and Subscribestar. If you are interested in playing it early, visit my Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Ripples v0.3.5 - Beta
Changelog
-1207 new images
-109 new animations
-New music tracks
-Several fixes and typos
Enjoy!

Release Dates
-Queen Tier: July 8th
-Jack Tier: July 13th
-Public: July 18th

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Ripples Episode 3 Part 2 - Now available for early access!
View attachment 1277972

The beta version for the new update has been released to the highest tiers on Patron and Subscribestar. If you are interested in playing it early, visit my Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Ripples v0.3.5 - Beta
Changelog
-1207 new images
-109 new animations
-New music tracks
-Several fixes and typos
Enjoy!

Release Dates
-Queen Tier: July 8th
-Jack Tier: July 13th
-Public: July 18th
Played the update last night! really liked it, especially the animations in the krystal and darci scenes. but yeah, there definitely are A TON of grammatical and spelling errors, really think it needs to be looked over by someone with a fresh set of eyes. also, the MC's feet in the yoga scenes didn't render properly, they're almost albino and look necrotic lmao, idk if you noticed that Jestur

can't wait to play the game again once there's an official WT out, in case i missed anything. the only thing i'd want to have in the game is an option to set nicknames for the girls to call you (I understand the reasons behind Darci calling the MC sensei but i kinda want her to call the MC 'daddy' instead).

Ripples, Deviant Anomalies, and Pale Carnations are def my favorite HS games putting out updates nowadays. with how quickly the animations have improved in ripples, i'm really looking forward to the future content!

especially with best girl Daphne

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Played the update last night! really liked it, especially the animations in the krystal and darci scenes. but yeah, there definitely are A TON of grammatical and spelling errors, really think it needs to be looked over by someone with a fresh set of eyes. also, the MC's feet in the yoga scenes didn't render properly, they're almost albino and look necrotic lmao, idk if you noticed that Jestur

can't wait to play the game again once there's an official WT out, in case i missed anything. the only thing i'd want to have in the game is an option to set nicknames for the girls to call you (I understand the reasons behind Darci calling the MC sensei but i kinda want her to call the MC 'daddy' instead).

Ripples, Deviant Anomalies, and Pale Carnations are def my favorite HS games putting out updates nowadays. with how quickly the animations have improved in ripples, i'm really looking forward to the future content!

especially with best girl Daphne
Yeah... my proofreader didn't do a thorough job and I apologize for that. :cry: He was sick and had other things going on and I didn't realize how bad it was.
There has already been a new build posted with over 80 typos fixed. I'm going to hire a professional proofreader to make sure this doesn't happen again. And the feet look that way because he's wearing socks, but yeah, clothing for males in HS is scarce.

And I'm glad you enjoyed the update. Thanks for supporting! :D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes