itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Yeah... my proofreader didn't do a thorough job and I apologize for that. :cry: He was sick and had other things going on and I didn't realize how bad it was.
There has already been a new build posted with over 80 typos fixed. I'm going to hire a professional proofreader to make sure this doesn't happen again. And the feet look that way because he's wearing socks, but yeah, clothing for males in HS is scarce.
Out of curiosity, would you be open to an amateur to do a proofreading job for you? I'm a bit of a grammar nazi myself, and I tutor english, and tbh, I could use the extra income. The pandemic has really done a number to my finances...

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Yeah... my proofreader didn't do a thorough job and I apologize for that. :cry: He was sick and had other things going on and I didn't realize how bad it was.
There has already been a new build posted with over 80 typos fixed. I'm going to hire a professional proofreader to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Over EIGHTY?! o_O:eek:
I've played many games here. Not only is that insanely high, most games don't have more than 10. This is VERY damning smh (n)
Well thanks for realizing this will be corrected, but yes hiring a grammar nazi would be the best course of action.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If you pay me with daily Skylar pics I can do it for free :p

Jokes apart, I hope you find one soon... You and Ripples deserve always the best ... :giggle:

I'm more focused on the girls assets than on the typos :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jestur
Jun 15, 2017
Honestly wish more games incorporated the “previously on...” thing like Being a Dik, I remember this game being really good but I feel like I’m forgetting a lot of important stuff for this upcoming update due to large gaps between updates. Anyway regardless super hyped for this update remember the sexual scenes in this game being top tier and I love Darci.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Honestly wish more games incorporated the “previously on...” thing like Being a Dik, I remember this game being really good but I feel like I’m forgetting a lot of important stuff for this upcoming update due to large gaps between updates. Anyway regardless super hyped for this update remember the sexual scenes in this game being top tier and I love Darci.
Hmm... That's not a bad idea.
I'm not sure if I can add it this update but I'll think about it adding it in the public release maybe. It shouldn't be that hard to add already available renders with some captions. The other idea I had was creating an always available phone you can click on with character information, routes, points, and etc.
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks for playing.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I'm not sure if I can add it this update but I'll think about it adding it in the public release maybe. It shouldn't be that hard to add already available renders with some captions. The other idea I had was creating an always available phone you can click on with character information, routes, points, and etc.
if u do it would prob be a good idea to give the option if u want a recap of the story. unless u take it out and move it every update cause when u are playing the game all in one go or like u are several updates ahead do u need a recap really
its a good idea just make it, but being a dik has chapters that recap the chapter after you finish it so it makes sense. so unless u going to go make a remake your stuff into chapters remember that.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I just finished Yakuza 0, and now I'm imagining this game utilizing that same "Previously on" segment that happens between protag swaps in that game. It worked really well.

I second that as being a great idea, I'm surprised more games don't implement it more.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Getting a string of errors about missing images after Riley in the car.
I'll go ahead and assume that its because the patch is for a patreon version and not the version posted in the thread?
Best I can figure at least.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I for one like the game very much and the recap thing is good but the phone idea is also very good. I like knowing where I stand with each "prospect" and maybe a hint at what the next step would be.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
There has already been a new build posted with over 80 typos fixed. I'm going to hire a professional proofreader to make sure this doesn't happen again. And the feet look that way because he's wearing socks, but yeah, clothing for males in HS is scarce.

And I'm glad you enjoyed the update. Thanks for supporting! :D
I can Do it for free if you want just message me i have started learning coding just now so i want to start to be able to make my own game someday this can help me learn a bit as well about dialogues and writing so if want message me see if you like it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ooh the phone with character info, routes and points etc I 100% support and second the idea.

I"m always in favour of character info, even if it's just a small detail on who each girl is. Not that it's really needed for me in this game, but I hate coming back to a game after 3 or 4 months and trying to remember who each girl is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I solve the "not remembering" by playing through the game from the beginning. If I remember parts I will skip them but slow down when I am unfamiliar with a scene or character. I'm not sure that adding a "previously on" which needs to be updated each time is worth the energy expenditure on the devs part. Perhaps if it was just a text explanation over a nice background.

Jun 15, 2017
I solve the "not remembering" by playing through the game from the beginning. If I remember parts I will skip them but slow down when I am unfamiliar with a scene or character. I'm not sure that adding a "previously on" which needs to be updated each time is worth the energy expenditure on the devs part. Perhaps if it was just a text explanation over a nice background.
The way Being A Dik does it is they use old renders from past updates and add some text explaining what's happened previously. This way of doing it takes minimal effort and I'm pretty sure that's what Jestur is going to do.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The way Being A Dik does it is they use old renders from past updates and add some text explaining what's happened previously. This way of doing it takes minimal effort and I'm pretty sure that's what Jestur is going to do.
Ah, I don't really pay attention to BaD anymore and forgot that he had that feature. Regardless it still takes time to assemble and I have no problem replaying Ripples unlike BaD which has too many minigames.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Oh man i nearly jumped for joy seeing this get the part two. heh Then i saw it was the beta and was like welp. Just gotta wait a little longer for the full release.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes