Devil669

Jul 23, 2019
I've put the update and replaced all the files, I load the game up, says 0.3.5, new menu animations. All is good, but then, I can't continue into the story from my latest save when part 1 ended and it just puts me back into the menu. Any way to solve this issue?

handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
I've put the update and replaced all the files, I load the game up, says 0.3.5, new menu animations. All is good, but then, I can't continue into the story from my latest save when part 1 ended and it just puts me back into the menu. Any way to solve this issue?
He already said previous save files from episode one won't work so you gotta either download a save file or restart the game

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
Not surely remember this game has that option but most of Ren'py game's has skip unread text option. If you can not solve ur problem you can open that unread text feature and skip until your save time :)

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Updated for EP 3. part 2

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep3 part 2.

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
One important choice in red. I am going to trust Jestur and believe it's a temporary thing and all will be well in the world in due course.
I think there is a bug in the WT mod, starting new save and everything at some point it's just skips like a whole a lot of content.
after messaging the girls in ep1 it skips to the new content in ep3 part 2.

Reactions: CSNRC and Obrist

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
If it has to do with the wtmod or anything unofficial, I can't comment on anything working correctly. I do know that no one has reported that problem with the official links.

He already said previous save files from episode one won't work so you gotta either download a save file or restart the game
Previous saves from ep2 and 3 should work fine on the PC and Mac versions but I'm not sure about the Android version. I think you can copy your saves from the last update in android build, ask Ixalon about that. I can't remember the directory locations.

Not surely remember this game has that option but most of Ren'py game's has skip unread text option. If you can not solve ur problem you can open that unread text feature and skip until your save time :)
You can also press tab to skip. I was thinking about adding the quick menu buttons back to the bottom of the screen, but I like the minimalistic look. If enough people want the quick menu buttons back, I can add them in the next update.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a pretty gud game

Loving the animations in the game

Story is interesting as well in certain aspects

Specially later on when he goes back in time and comes back in the present and certain characters are aware of it

Reactions: punisher2099

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Jestur and Naxos

I think there is a bug in the WT mod, starting new save and everything at some point it's just skips like a whole a lot of content.
after messaging the girls in ep1 it skips to the new content in ep3 part 2.
I have had the same thing happen to me just now, I started a completely new game, no saves or persistent.

:D CHEERS (c)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Dear Jestur
Haven't you thought about including the romance tag in the game?
I think the game qualifies to have the tag.The truth is that I am surprised that it doesn't have it.
Personally I only try to play those games that have it. I decided to try this game out of curiosity and I am delighted. I think it would be a good addition for those of us who usually look for games with certain tags.

Obviously if you see it convenient and you want it that way.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Created Android build based on WTMod by Naxos.
Mega
This is cool. Thanks. And honestly not trying to be ungrateful but will there be a compressed version of this android build at some point? Or is this already the compressed version? Just curious...large downloads are tough for my phone...although this one MIGHT just be small enough.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Dear Jestur
Haven't you thought about including the romance tag in the game?
I think the game qualifies to have the tag.The truth is that I am surprised that it doesn't have it.
Personally I only try to play those games that have it. I decided to try this game out of curiosity and I am delighted. I think it would be a good addition for those of us who usually look for games with certain tags.

Obviously if you see it convenient and you want it that way.
Hmm... I didn't think about that. There is planned romance in Ripples and I'm not exactly sure if people think what has happened so far in the story is considered romance yet, but there is definitely romance brewing. Is there a thread with the official tags and descriptions? I would like to look over them and update the tags.

Reactions: Havenless_

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
This is cool. Thanks. And honestly not trying to be ungrateful but will there be a compressed version of this android build at some point? Or is this already the compressed version? Just curious...large downloads are tough for my phone...although this one MIGHT just be small enough.
Any compressed file for windows user?
It looks like the F95 compressors haven't hit this thread yet. The android version is compressed down to about 1/3rd of the size of the PC/Mac. I'm sure the compressors can get the size down even further. It's up to you if you think 1.3GB is small enough.

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
i dunno if it just me
but after MC read text message, the game kinda skip like 30-1 hour gameplay
is this bug ?

Reactions: Obrist

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hmm... I didn't think about that. There is planned romance in Ripples and I'm not exactly sure if people think what has happened so far in the story is considered romance yet, but there is definitely romance brewing. Is there a thread with the official tags and descriptions? I would like to look over them and update the tags.
Sure! Check this.
It doesn't give a very detailed explanation, but I think it is enough. Ripples can certainly have the tag of romance. It's the official list and rules, so it should do the trick.

Reactions: Jestur

Devil669

Jul 23, 2019
If it has to do with the wtmod or anything unofficial, I can't comment on anything working correctly. I do know that no one has reported that problem with the official links.
I didn't have any mods installed or downloaded it from other sites/links. Just played the base game all the way up till part 1 ending and saved it there. Looks like I'm jut gonna have to use the skip text option that was recommended by starting a new game.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Updated for EP 3. part 2

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep3 part 2.

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
One important choice in red. I am going to trust Jestur and believe it's a temporary thing and all will be well in the world in due course.
Does this need the incest patch on the main page? Won't let me install it because Windows 10 things it's a Trojan and deletes it in less than a second.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I didn't have any mods installed or downloaded it from other sites/links. Just played the base game all the way up till part 1 ending and saved it there. Looks like I'm jut gonna have to use the skip text option that was recommended by starting a new game.
What do you mean by replacing all the files? Also, did you try to roll back with the mouse wheel to the previous scene? I'm thinking you saved it at the ending screen of the last update and the save tries to load that spot. Did you try the save right before that? That is, if you have more than one save.
Can you send that save to me?

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes