Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I like to do different route checks and saves and noticed it. In some other games I've played I have seen that they coded in a check to see if the MC is a virgin or not.
There is a virgin variable in Ripples that triggers for both Skylar and Krystal, but I forgot to add to Riley's scene. I'll add it in the public release build.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Oh...the 1.3gig size was fine for my phone...and I'm guessing the larger download is why the animations were so much better than the compressed version I played of the last update so that's cool. Hope the fix doesn't make it too much larger though.
Size should be identical. Enjoy!

Also the videos are better because I re-encoded them to vp8 to have better phone support. Original videos are vp9 so even compressed they will not play as well on android. ;-)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I didn't realize that Ripples takes place in an Amish Paradise.
screenshot0001.png

I'm finally getting to Chapter 3. A part of me thinks I should restart to be more familiar with what happened before .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Ripples [Ep. 3.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 877 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 859 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

habilakram

May 29, 2020
Ripples [Ep. 3 Part 2-v0.3.5c] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 873 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 856 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank youuu

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Honey Select 1
I am not familiar with honey select at all really. I really like how the girls look in all the HS games I have played (even if the visual styles seem to vary a lot) but the mens dicks have always looked so strange lmao but this one looks good to match the rest of the nice graphics.

So I had to ask.

Reactions: Jestur

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
any chance on future updates we can get named saves...hard to remember which path save is which a few months down the road.

Reactions: Dragon59

LRobertson98

Apr 13, 2020
Played the update last night! really liked it, especially the animations in the krystal and darci scenes. but yeah, there definitely are A TON of grammatical and spelling errors, really think it needs to be looked over by someone with a fresh set of eyes. also, the MC's feet in the yoga scenes didn't render properly, they're almost albino and look necrotic lmao, idk if you noticed that Jestur

can't wait to play the game again once there's an official WT out, in case i missed anything. the only thing i'd want to have in the game is an option to set nicknames for the girls to call you (I understand the reasons behind Darci calling the MC sensei but i kinda want her to call the MC 'daddy' instead).

Ripples, Deviant Anomalies, and Pale Carnations are def my favorite HS games putting out updates nowadays. with how quickly the animations have improved in ripples, i'm really looking forward to the future content!

especially with best girl Daphne
I really like the idea of nicknames

• Love
Reactions: badnboujee

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So, I found a bug(probably), I started a new game, and when the MC selects a contact on the phone from Darci, Krystal and Jessica, after reading a message from Jessica, the game throws you to some girl (Janelle) whom you have not met yet and a guy who jerks off.

Reactions: Vyktym76

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, any bets around on Alyssa's mystery dad being the MC in his short trip to the past?
Scarlett's reactions and Alyssa's answers on family stuff really got me thinking of that.

Also, Riley being the actual FBI agent trying to retrieve the MC's dad erased data.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Size should be identical. Enjoy!

Also the videos are better because I re-encoded them to vp8 to have better phone support. Original videos are vp9 so even compressed they will not play as well on android. ;-)
Bless.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
There is a bug in Naxos's walkthrough mod. Place this file in Ripples/game/scripts and overwrite. It will fix it.
I'm going to unlink the wtmod until they fix it.
After I used your bugfix I have this error when I try start game:
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_message_img_63 is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/e1s8.rpy", line 93 and
  File "game/scripts/e1s8.rpy", line 107.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 10 09:28:08 2021

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes