Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think there is a bug in the WT mod, starting new save and everything at some point it's just skips like a whole a lot of content.
after messaging the girls in ep1 it skips to the new content in ep3 part 2.
Jestur and Naxos
I have had the same thing happen to me just now, I started a completely new game, no saves or persistent.

:D CHEERS (c)
i dunno if it just me
but after MC read text message, the game kinda skip like 30-1 hour gameplay
is this bug ?
Started a new game, an when arriving on the passage where we message Darci, "Unknown" and Jessica, the Jessica passage send me to new content, when exiting the store with Janelle, and seeing Bob jacking off.

PS : Using Naxos' walk+patch
There is a bug in Naxos's walkthrough mod. Place this file in Ripples/game/scripts and overwrite. It will fix it.
I'm going to unlink the wtmod until they fix it.
Not sure if you've been keeping up but major glitch in the file. After reading the texts from Jessica (the first day after she apologizes to MC) it jumps straight over EVERYTHING till you are meeting up to take Janelle home and Bob breaks his dick. Lots of content missing...and I'm guessing even some content from part 2 because I don't remember why we are walking Janelle home. Jestur offered a temp patch over till it can be fixed...but I'm not great at patching in stuff like that. Please let us know when it is corrected. The new stuff looks good...but I feel lost cause some of it is missing...and I like to play up to it without skipping the old stuff if I can.
So, I found a bug(probably), I started a new game, and when the MC selects a contact on the phone from Darci, Krystal and Jessica, after reading a message from Jessica, the game throws you to some girl (Janelle) whom you have not met yet and a guy who jerks off.
Fixed and updated, sorry guys.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-ep-3-part-2-v0-3-5c-jestur.56110/post-4494675

Does this need the incest patch on the main page? Won't let me install it because Windows 10 things it's a Trojan and deletes it in less than a second.
No you don't this is a wt with the incest patch included.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another high quality update with lot of content as always, love it but I wish we got a third option to choose both girls than just only allow to choose 1. Hopefully to see the next update soon and with some harem option, so far 1 of the best update of the project

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Edit 20/02/2020: Updated to Episode 3.1

Attaching below the In-Game Walkthrough Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Mod Features:
  • In-game Walkthrough that highlights the best choice.
  • Unlock button found in the Gallery, to unlock all scenes. (Screenshot below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

will this be updated anytime in the future or you stop doing this

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so just finished the second half of Chapter 3, so caught back with the Dev.

But all and all, been an interesting and fun game. Thank you for the game thus far, and now, just awaiting Chapter 4.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Can I be sad that this came out on a day when I won't have time to play? May not even have time tomorrow.

Happy that it's out! Looking forward to it as soon as time allows.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Kudos! I must say that this is the first game in which after viewing renders I am actually excited to try. Without reading what it's about I'm downloading it and judging by how nice and clean the preview renders look, should be extremely entertaining. Thanks

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I love this game, very well made and all the scenes are fantastic,
. Still love the game though i'll just have to manage my saves A bit better now haha
Thanks for the info. I was looking to see if it would download the game, but I'm not a fan of choosing between LIs so I guess I'll skip the game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Updated for EP 3. part 2

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep3 part 2.

Fixed the e1 phone bug.
Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
One important choice in red. I am going to trust Jestur and believe it's a temporary thing and all will be well in the world in due course.
inSECt patch....
007235426862075c374f48a62f571a4fb77ce44281b6bb4079a3a42580de506a.jpg

Also what is this one important red choice that you speak of? that is a temp thing?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Everyone
The wtmod doesn't have any errors or typos I fixed in previous episodes in it. Also, there were a few images added to the older episodes. The wtmod only updated episode 3 part 2 and not my older scripts. I cannot guarantee the quality of gameplay when playing with wtmod.
My suggestion is not to use it until Naxos updates my older scripts fully. Sorry Naxos, I appreciate you making a wtmod, but I need to put out this disclaimer since so many are having problems.

Holy shit everything about this update was amazing the animations, the lighting, the humor....well maybe not everything...ahem
WE HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN JESSICA AND SKYLAR!!! that's just cruel:cry:

Judie cameo!

Thank you for calling her Aerith
Thanks Punisher2099! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
And don't lose hope, you didn't think I make it that easier and hand every girl to the MC on a silver platter. Play your cards right in the future and you may get the other one back.

After I used your bugfix I have this error when I try start game:
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_message_img_63 is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/e1s8.rpy", line 93 and
  File "game/scripts/e1s8.rpy", line 107.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 10 09:28:08 2021
This sounds like you have two e1s8 files, the original one wasn't overwritten. You might have put it in the wrong location. Try to reinstall everything.

I love this game, very well made and all the scenes are fantastic,
. Still love the game though i'll just have to manage my saves A bit better now haha
I'm glad you enjoyed the game, Abagofbabies! (I hope you don't have a bag of babies, btw)
Also, read my reply above.

I just checked this on my end and I don't get his error. And slowdis is defined...
1625924303314.png
But I will look into this for you. Are you playing the game vanilla or using mods or anything.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks Punisher2099! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
And don't lose hope, you didn't think I make it that easier and hand every girl to the MC on a silver platter. Play your cards right in the future and you may get the other one back.
The game has been recommended to me. But this choice between LIs, even temporarily, isn't one of the things that I like. If I'm interested in both LIs, I will surely stay at that point without choosing (I never replay games, so these kinds of choices are problematic for me). It isn't a criticism, it's simply my way of playing, which will surely not be shared by many.

For now I don't know if I'm interested in trying the game (to get stuck at one point I'm not sure that it's worth starting it). Probably I wait to see when and how you can recover the other LI before trying it.

With that said, thanks for the game and good luck.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I hope we don't have to start picking between anymore girls, because as someone who likes Harem games, having to pick a girl over the other breaks my fucking heart, and it's usually something that makes me drop a game. But the story itself is amazing and worth continue playing just for that.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes