SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
What benefit does mentioning that bring? Someone goes through the incredible amount of work to make a game, and provide it for you to play here, for free. What do you do? You comment on that game's release that you don't like Honey Select and that you're fed up by it. So what? Make your own damn game. Not everyone has a PC that can reasonably render with DAZ, or the art skills to make hand-drawn assets, but Honey Select is a great avenue for creators that have ideas and a story to tell. Your post had no other purpose than to complain, it provides nothing, it contributes nothing, it changes nothing. Except of course. To show how entitled you are.

Imagine you spent a long time, and put a lot of effort into crafting wooden... idk... whistles, to take to the craft fair to give away for free, and someone came up to your booth and said, "Well, another whistle. Bit fed up at present. Just too many." And walked away.

That's what you sound like.

Take your entitlement to a general discussion thread if you want, this isn't the place.

Edits: Spelling, replaced "complaint" with "entitlement"
Oh my god. You utterly destroyed that dude. I wish I could do more than just thumb up this post.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

steve44880

Feb 19, 2018
Damm that red choice... Why do Devs do these kind of things? It doesnt help them really, all it does is annoy the players...

From now on i will be a little less happy when i see an update to this game
The Game isnt finished yet. He said in an earlier post that you can get the other girl back at some point when you do the right thing. Guess like when choosing Jen she maybe gives you green light for sky later on (or when choosing sky, jen will be okay with it after some time).

Reactions: Jestur

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The Game isnt finished yet. He said in an earlier post that you can get the other girl back at some point when you do the right thing. Guess like when choosing Jen she maybe gives you green light for sky later on (or when choosing sky, jen will be okay with it after some time).
He wasnt specific about it, he also said he never promised a Harem game and that long time friends wouldnt accept a relationship like that. I am being cautious with all these posts from him. I liked the game but that choice was a red flag for me.

I hope its like you say, but the worry will lower my enjoyment

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww fuck, which one is Jessica, is she that blonde sunday, sundra, whatever it is called angry bitch with the heart of gold thing.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
He wasnt specific about it, he also said he never promised a Harem game and that long time friends wouldnt accept a relationship like that. I am being cautious with all these posts from him. I liked the game but that choice was a red flag for me.

To be fair, Jestur is right. He never promised a harem game...there isn't even a harem tag. He did say that there may be a possibility to get the other girl back later, but the truth is the game could end up leading to an end with only a single girl ( I hope not, but without a harem tag and only a hint of a possible harem, its entirely possible.). I am still enjoying the story so I don't plan on giving up, and with the time travel arc there is always the possibility that WHATEVER girl or girls you end up with at the end could entirely be your own daughters...so there is that. If this one unconfirmed loss of a LI is such a big problem for you, that's fine...lots of other, really great, harem games out there (with or without invest). But there is no need to be down on Jestur just because he (or she, or they...don't know and not really important) is creating the game he wants to create and not necessarily the game you want to play.

That said: Jestur: I still want to give you shit for giving us this choice...but its intended as a joke because you surprised us all (much like darci surprised the MC at the beginning) with that choice. You are kind of an asshole for that...but the game is great and I am looking forward to more and can't wait to find out why Luna has a problem with the MC.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Aww fuck, which one is Jessica, is she that blonde sunday, sundra, whatever it is called angry bitch with the heart of gold thing.
Jessica is the MC's sister (or housemate/roommate if you don't have the incest patch.) Skylar is her best friend.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018

Just enjoy the game. There will be Jessica + Skylar content in the future if the right choices are made. I just didn't want it to be too easy for the MC and both would instantly be okay with it. So picking one or the other for now should be the non-dick move to not hurt both of their feelings at the same time. Yeah, I know in some games the MC is perfect and every girl instantly doesn't care he with every girl but I'm trying to take a different approach to that. One that feels more natural and realistic.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
To be fair, Jestur is right. He never promised a harem game...there isn't even a harem tag. He did say that there may be a possibility to get the other girl back later, but the truth is the game could end up leading to an end with only a single girl ( I hope not, but without a harem tag and only a hint of a possible harem, its entirely possible.). I am still enjoying the story so I don't plan on giving up, and with the time travel arc there is always the possibility that WHATEVER girl or girls you end up with at the end could entirely be your own daughters...so there is that. If this one unconfirmed loss of a LI is such a big problem for you, that's fine...lots of other, really great, harem games out there (with or without invest). But there is no need to be down on Jestur just because he (or she, or they...don't know and not really important) is creating the game he wants to create and not necessarily the game you want to play.

That said: Jestur: I still want to give you shit for giving us this choice...but its intended as a joke because you surprised us all (much like darci surprised the MC at the beginning) with that choice. You are kind of an asshole for that...but the game is great and I am looking forward to more and can't wait to find out why Luna has a problem with the MC.
I dont think i "went down" on Jestur. I made my opinion public, i said i was cautious about the game after that option and that it will lower my enjoyment of the game, which are all truths.

I didnt know we could only say we liked everything on the game or we couldnt post at all, and i honestly dont know why you are jumping on me just because of what i said, which isnt that bad and is in line with what many people have said too.

So yes, the Dev makes the game he wants, and he will have to accept that his decisions will have consequences on how the players enjoy the game

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Just enjoy the game. There will be Jessica + Skylar content in the future if the right choices are made. I just didn't want it to be too easy for the MC and both would instantly be okay with it. So picking one or the other for now should be the non-dick move to not hurt both of their feelings.
Ok, thanks for the clarification, and i hope you didnt take my opinions about that choice too bad.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Jestur

Great as always, though I am mad at you about the whole choice between Skylar and Jessica... And then Skylar being told to stay away from the MC. How dare you cockblock my poor MC!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise my only real critique is I am not a fan of the split update/episode. I'd rather wait for the whole thing instead of getting half and then half later.

To offset that I need to say you have the best animations, definitely for this engine if not any engine. I'm thoroughly impressed since I normally am not a fan of this art style but you really knock it out of the ball park.

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Fantastic game so far Jestur. Skylar is by far the best girl, definitely one of my favourite girls out of all the games/vns i've played so far. Last two episodes have cut me deep, first getting cockblocked by respecting Jessica's feelings and then cockblocked by Skylar's mom, but I am a patient man.

I get that the choice between her and Jessica has upset some but let's be real here, Skylar is the only real choice. :WeSmart:

Signed,
Skylar's Number 1 Simp

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played the update and it was great as always. The animation quality in this game still amazes me, this has to be the best looking game with HS models.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Finally played the update and it was great as always. The animation quality in this game still amazes me, this has to be the best looking game with HS models.
I like HS models though.

But yes, this has the smoothest animations around, although some of them feel like a bit wasted, like when the MC leaves a house. I think that animation should have taken a lot of work to make

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Fantastic game so far Jestur. Skylar is by far the best girl, definitely one of my favourite girls out of all the games/vns i've played so far. Last two episodes have cut me deep, first getting cockblocked by respecting Jessica's feelings and then cockblocked by Skylar's mom, but I am a patient man.

I get that the choice between her and Jessica has upset some but let's be real here, Skylar is the only real choice. :WeSmart:

Signed,
Skylar's Number 1 Simp
Number 1 haha

You arrived late my friend ;)

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes