EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What I don't see anybody mentioning so far, the real problem with the choice is, that one of them - let's call her ssica so that I won't spoiler and don't have to bother with the tag ;) - is massively underdeveloped compared to the other, or rather we just saw her being bitchy as fuck. Other than the I letter trope so far, she doesn't really have anything going for her, and if the possibility to get back both later is dependent upon the choice here, which ends up being choosing her over the other, then by design it doesn't look good.

Reactions: cloudmoon

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, named saves are something I might be able to add.
And I will add more chances to nickname in the future. Jenny already has one for example.
I hope you don't go with the usual "make an extra mouseclick on every save attempt" way of doing it. If so, it should be optional.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
What I don't see anybody mentioning so far, the real problem with the choice is, that one of them - let's call her ssica so that I won't spoiler and don't have to bother with the tag ;) - is massively underdeveloped compared to the other, or rather we just saw her being bitchy as fuck. Other than the I letter trope so far, she doesn't really have anything going for her, and if the possibility to get back both later is dependent upon the choice here, which ends up being choosing her over the other, then by design it doesn't look good.
Man, you guys really hate that choice, huh? I will consider taking that choice out...
But you guys will only see the outcome of one choice, the best one. I just wanted to give you guys more options, but it doesn't look like you guys want that.

I like HS models though.

But yes, this has the smoothest animations around, although some of them feel like a bit wasted, like when the MC leaves a house. I think that animation should have taken a lot of work to make
That was actually a very simple animation that didn't take much time. The h-scene animations take the longest to make.

I hope you don't go with the usual "make an extra mouseclick on every save attempt" way of doing it. If so, it should be optional.
I don't really like the extra mouse click either. I always thought naming the page was better. I wonder how many people know that you can do that.

Reactions: Jsd16 and cloudmoon

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Man, you guys really hate that choice, huh? I will consider taking that choice out...
But you guys will only see the outcome of one choice, the best one. I just wanted to give you guys more options, but it doesn't look like you guys want that.
I wouldn't say hate it but I am not a fan... It doesn't feel like you are giving us options, it feels like you are taking them away. So far Skylar, Darci, and Krystal are the most well developed of the love interests. Everyone else has been, beware oversimplification, a quick hook up (Jenny, Riley), a tease (Mrs. Gilmore, Hannah, Valerie), a friend (Alyssa, Tiffany) or a bitch (Jessica, Shelby). To me the choice comes too soon in the narrative, on top of which you seemingly invalidate the choice by removing Skylar immediately afterwards.

That was actually a very simple animation that didn't take much time. The h-scene animations take the longest to make.
As I said, love your animations. At the same time I didn't need to see the MC walking down the street. I don't feel like it added anything to the story.

I don't really like the extra mouse click either. I always thought naming the page was better. I wonder how many people know that you can do that.
I think very few people do know considering the number of times I've witnessed a discussion about renaming the save page in various threads over the last year+.

Overall, what you should really do is tell the story you want to tell. Thank you for reading all the whining though.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I wouldn't say hate it but I am not a fan... It doesn't feel like you are giving us options, it feels like you are taking them away. So far Skylar, Darci, and Krystal are the most well developed of the love interests. Everyone else has been, beware oversimplification, a quick hook up (Jenny, Riley), a tease (Mrs. Gilmore, Hannah, Valerie), a friend (Alyssa, Tiffany) or a bitch (Jessica, Shelby). To me the choice comes too soon in the narrative, on top of which you seemingly invalidate the choice by removing Skylar immediately afterwards.
I agree with the underdeveloped part. You make a good point. We'll see.
Either way, the story will still get told the way I envisioned it. So no worries about that.
Thanks for the input.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well, it had more quality than most of the animations in other games

In my case, yes, i hated it. But after you confirmed to me that it doesnt mean we close up one of the relationships, i can put up with it just fine

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
"Is NTR avoidable in Netorare Wife Cuckoldry Festival?
I know what you're saying but to be fair, some notorious netorare themed works have it be completely avoidable. Lilim's Blue series comes to mind immediately, early entries are some of the most important games in the genre, and I think it's completely avoidable in most if not all of the games.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont want to name another game, but Sorcerer does it the best. When you load a game, renpy "remembers" the name that save had, and if you save without changing it it saves with the same name

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Damn only found out about this gem today but I am loving it! This feels to me like a better version of Timestamp. I can see some stuff being setup for the future (If I read the flow of the story correctly)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Curious to see if I am right and super interested in where you are taking the story. Anyway really enjoying it so far. Il definitely keep my eyes on this one.

Xahnu

Jun 1, 2020
Jestur
I just checked this on my end and I don't get his error. And slowdis is defined...

1625924303314.png

But I will look into this for you. Are you playing the game vanilla or using mods or anything.
Just the incest patch...

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I enjoyed the game till the time travel bullshit is the story going to go back to normal or the Mc going to be his own father or some shit like that?
Am I the only one who didn't read a synopsis, but immediately understood that there's going to be a time travel as soon as protagonist's mom started to get extremely specific about how she met his dad?

Reactions: Oghmios1337

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
While we're on the topic of UI, you mind adding the quick buttons back? Or at least adding an option for it? Or at least add just the auto mode... you can even make it stylish at the bottom right!

Most devs remove the quick buttons, but renpy doesn't have a hotkey for auto, so that functionality is lost without the quick buttons. They almost always leave the "auto-forward time" in the options though, even though it's a useless option without auto mode.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Devil669

Jul 23, 2019
What do you mean by replacing all the files? Also, did you try to roll back with the mouse wheel to the previous scene? I'm thinking you saved it at the ending screen of the last update and the save tries to load that spot. Did you try the save right before that? That is, if you have more than one save.
Can you send that save to me?
I mean it's self explanatory, I downloaded the whole game since there wasn't an update only file and extracted and replaced all files if there were any to be replaced in the game directory. It always worked for other RenPy games that didn't include just an update file. And yes, I have rolled back and it just tells me that part 1 has ended and puts me back to the menu. I guess the mistake I've made was I guess saving right on the spot where it told me that part 1 ended, but in other games I never had a problem with that, and if I did, rolling back usually fixed it. Not sure why this time I can't. Sadly, I didn't save before that. Here's the save file, sir.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Pretty good game and doesn't need a walkthrough. Love the animations, sounds, and music. The dialog is a bit heavy for my taste, but otherwise pretty good game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lkaito and Jestur

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I mean it's self explanatory, I downloaded the whole game since there wasn't an update only file and extracted and replaced all files if there were any to be replaced in the game directory. It always worked for other RenPy games that didn't include just an update file. And yes, I have rolled back and it just tells me that part 1 has ended and puts me back to the menu. I guess the mistake I've made was I guess saving right on the spot where it told me that part 1 ended, but in other games I never had a problem with that, and if I did, rolling back usually fixed it. Not sure why this time I can't. Sadly, I didn't save before that. Here's the save file, sir.
That's not how you do it. You don't replace files on a full game download. You delete the old folder and just play the new one.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes