kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Tried this out for the first time and I'm hooked. Reminded me of the show Dark. It's a very well-written story, with plenty of likable characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Bloody hell, just gave this a 5 star review. Not often you find a wonderfully written story with intrigue and mystery, romance, outright sluttery, and then mic drop a bloody chilling 3.5 end. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

fireball312

Aug 8, 2017
Man, screw all this other stuff that's going on, I just wanna go on more cute anime dates with alyssa lol (and then have wholesome sex with her)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Man, you guys really hate that choice, huh? I will consider taking that choice out...
But you guys will only see the outcome of one choice, the best one. I just wanted to give you guys more options, but it doesn't look like you guys want that.
It seems I wasn't clear where I was coming from, but it's the same what Friendly mentioned, the developement ratio between the two girls. We had some good stuff with Skylar already, we're getting to know her characteristic traits more and more. On the other hand, Jessica so far was bitchy and jealous in a tsundereish way, but other than being sister and bringing the incest trope, she didn't had anything more to her. So when I was faced with that choice, I never felt an incentive to choose her and not Skylar. If they had a close to 50-50 ratio in their charater development, it would've felt like a hard choice for sure, which you were going for, but looking at rationally, it wasn't at all. :D

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
for us (the MC) the fight hasn't happened yet so it is in our future, but it is in Tiffany's past
That's what I was saying. It seems like from the moment we first went back, everything else is predetermined. I have to wonder if the "guy" is somehow us, who got stuck in the past at some point.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

steve44880

Feb 19, 2018
Man, you guys really hate that choice, huh? I will consider taking that choice out...
But you guys will only see the outcome of one choice, the best one. I just wanted to give you guys more options, but it doesn't look like you guys want that.
I wouldnt take it out. Its your story and you tell it the way you imagine it. I dont think the choice is to far from realistic (sure the game itself isnt very realistic with what happens), you eather dont want to hurt your sister because shes family and even she can be a bitch but she did change after the death (I for my part think he isnt) of your father or you want to explore your feelings and the kink with skylar more because there isnt much speaking for your sister at that point.

I guess the point for most people dont liking it is because it isnt clear yet what that choice does in the upcoming story. I for my part wouldnt have a problem replaying it if it realy effects the outcome.

And if you take that choice out the hate will for sure change to the story point where skylars mother tell her to stay away from the mc

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
riley take control sex scene is bugged? i looked at req in the wt, have all of those and still greyed out

edit nvm seems its the wt mod's fault

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
for whatever reason when i first played this game i thought it was a harem game. but after the choice with skyler/jessica popped up it made me question it which is why i had to look at tags and realized my mistake. im more upset at myself for not seeing the tags more than anything. i couldnt bring myself to make a choice so my dumbass settled for stopping the game there:LOL:. i liked the game and still like it and wont say anything bad about it. i just got to the point i realized it aint for me.

that being said i do wish dev good luck.(y)

Reactions: Shagrynn

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Getting send back into the MCs teens/early twenties and ending up in 1999 ... what a mortal wound even more so feeling bad for only having a Mokia phones. :cry::LOL:

The story of the MCs mom meeting his dad is pretty nice.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Bloody hell, just gave this a 5 star review. Not often you find a wonderfully written story with intrigue and mystery, romance, outright sluttery, and then mic drop a bloody chilling 3.5 end. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Thanks, Beavershot! It makes me happy you enjoyed it that much!
Thank you for playing. :)

Man, screw all this other stuff that's going on, I just wanna go on more cute anime dates with alyssa lol (and then have wholesome sex with her)
I could swear this is a certain someone in my discord, but probably not.
Either way, more anime dates will be had in future updates. (y)

I like the new girl, Jestur :sneaky:
My MC is going to steal your girl. Haha! :KEK:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
for whatever reason when i first played this game i thought it was a harem game. but after the choice with skyler/jessica popped up it made me question it which is why i had to look at tags and realized my mistake. im more upset at myself for not seeing the tags more than anything. i couldnt bring myself to make a choice so my dumbass settled for stopping the game there:LOL:. i liked the game and still like it and wont say anything bad about it. i just got to the point i realized it aint for me.

that being said i do wish dev good luck.(y)
Awww fuckwaffles you're right, no harem tag. I hate choices. Very indecisive . Imma toss a coin...sister it is.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: fuc....the Mc has not made progress with Jessica and the Dev puts us a choice that directly eliminates one of the LI that is evil, at least that choice would have been better after something had already happened between them .

I think I'm going to have fun reading some comments :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Awww fuckwaffles you're right, no harem tag. I hate choices. Very indecisive . Imma toss a coin...sister it is.
Was no problem for me to decide. I hate psycho tsundere types, sister has a dumb hairstyle, and not a big fan of jumbo racks. Skylar is da bomb. Skylar all the way!

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes