Repuci

May 1, 2017
Started a new game, an when arriving on the passage where we message Darci, "Unknown" and Jessica, the Jessica passage send me to new content, when exiting the store with Janelle, and seeing Bob jacking off.

PS : Using Naxos' walk+patch

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Started a new game, an when arriving on the passage where we message Darci, "Unknown" and Jessica, the Jessica passage send me to new content, when exiting the store with Janelle, and seeing Bob jacking off.

PS : Using Naxos' walk+patch
Are you using the wtmod?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I think there is a bug in the WT mod, starting new save and everything at some point it's just skips like a whole a lot of content.
after messaging the girls in ep1 it skips to the new content in ep3 part 2.
Yes, that must be an error on the walk
i dunno if it just me
but after MC read text message, the game kinda skip like 30-1 hour gameplay
is this bug ?
There is a bug in Naxos's walkthrough mod. Place this file in Ripples/game/scripts and overwrite. It will fix it.
I'm going to unlink the wtmod until they fix it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love the game .. you made me fucking laugh so much .... but the end wooooow wtf ???
what if i don't wanna go back ??? huh you can't make me ... well ok you could but dam i like it here

• Haha
Reactions: lunar517 and Jestur

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Created Android build based on WTMod by Naxos.
Mega
Not sure if you've been keeping up but major glitch in the file. After reading the texts from Jessica (the first day after she apologizes to MC) it jumps straight over EVERYTHING till you are meeting up to take Janelle home and Bob breaks his dick. Lots of content missing...and I'm guessing even some content from part 2 because I don't remember why we are walking Janelle home. Jestur offered a temp patch over till it can be fixed...but I'm not great at patching in stuff like that. Please let us know when it is corrected. The new stuff looks good...but I feel lost cause some of it is missing...and I like to play up to it without skipping the old stuff if I can.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Created Android build based on WTMod by Naxos.
Mega
Oh...the 1.3gig size was fine for my phone...and I'm guessing the larger download is why the animations were so much better than the compressed version I played of the last update so that's cool. Hope the fix doesn't make it too much larger though.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Great update and loved the animations! Now this next part may sound negative or annoying but that's not my intention. But does anyone else feel it's weird if you skipped Krystal or Skylar sex which took and mentioned the MC's virginity and went straight for Riley and the MC makes no mention of him being a virgin and just fucks her no problem? If I'm the only one that's fine, was just curious if anyone else saw that.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Not sure if you've been keeping up but major glitch in the file. After reading the texts from Jessica (the first day after she apologizes to MC) it jumps straight over EVERYTHING till you are meeting up to take Janelle home and Bob breaks his dick. Lots of content missing...and I'm guessing even some content from part 2 because I don't remember why we are walking Janelle home. Jestur offered a temp patch over till it can be fixed...but I'm not great at patching in stuff like that. Please let us know when it is corrected. The new stuff looks good...but I feel lost cause some of it is missing...and I like to play up to it without skipping the old stuff if I can.
Use this, there is a bug in the wtmod.
And yes, you skipped 2/3rds of the game. Weird bug.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-ep-3-part-2-v0-3-5c-jestur.56110/post-6145951

Reactions: PacoTaco

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Great update and loved the animations! Now this next part may sound negative or annoying but that's not my intention. But does anyone else feel it's weird if you skipped Krystal or Skylar sex which took and mentioned the MC's virginity and went straight for Riley and the MC makes no mention of him being a virgin and just fucks her no problem? If I'm the only one that's fine, was just curious if anyone else saw that.
You are correct. I will fix that.
But my question is, why would you skip those scenes? :BootyTime:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Yes. Am aware and greatful for the assistance. But I'm playing on android and have no clue how to splice in a new code file like that...would be fine on a PC but android is beyond me I am embarrassed to say. I am patient enough to wait for the fixed link though. Glad that your fix is working for some people though. Also...really enjoying the game overall so please don't give up on it anytime soon.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Right? Who would skip them. Also, the sex with Riley isn't exactly the friendly, intimate, romantic type where you share in eachother and all that so not sure it is the type of situation where the MC would even mention he is a virgin. It was a crazy, animalistic, primal, fuck...not exactly a place for meaningful conversation. Unless you went the submissive route with her (if there is one...I didn't notice because I wouldn't go that way with a character like her)...then maybe he might whimper it at her or something I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo
Oct 3, 2019
There is a bug in Naxos's walkthrough mod. Place this file in Ripples/game/scripts and overwrite. It will fix it.
I'm going to unlink the wtmod until they fix it.
Um, how do I place this file in the folder? When I click on it, instead of downloading it, it just opens the file.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I like to do different route checks and saves and noticed it. In some other games I've played I have seen that they coded in a check to see if the MC is a virgin or not.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes