itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Just wanted to give my two cents; started playing this game a few days ago... and then I spent two late nights (till I was barely awake) to get up-to-date.

I'm... exceptionally surprised and amazed. I have to say, this VN has the best/longest animations outside of sex scenes that I've seen thus far. Not that I've played a lot of VN yet; I only got into them a few months ago.

Saying that, the storyline is impressive. I was honestly wondering what this game would be like, as so many of them are pure-sex driven, but I actually got pulled into the game and the concept. I'm very intrigued by the story, and I am almost desperate in finding out more info.

So many of the girl characters are actually cute/attractive, AS WELL as sexy, which is a definite plus; it's one thing to want to indulge in pure depravity, but the way the game is designed, you actually find yourself caring about the characters as well.

I'm still not 100% certain on the way it's going to go story-wise, and to avoid spoilers, I'll simply say that there's a definite Sci-Fi element to it, but I hope that there is going to be a way to protect/save all characters.

Oh, and the game well and truly indulges in one of my biggest fetishes; dripping creampies. Not to mention exhibitionism, dominant, rough sex, and sexual exploration.

Anyway, thank you Jestur and team, for the amazing game. Can't wait for the next update. :D

PS: Can somebody please tell me how I can leave a review for the game? I'd love to add my two cents, on the review section, but I'm pretty new to this site, and I don't know how...

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
PS: Can somebody please tell me how I can leave a review for the game? I'd love to add my two cents, on the review section, but I'm pretty new to this site, and I don't know how...
Click on the stars at the top of this thread.

Reactions: itfod

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have a feeling this gr8 game is gonna get abandoned :(
Why would it get abandoned? The dev has a decent amount of support on patreon. No disrespect to other devs but this is not the average honey select game where you get the same sex animations every update, games with this quality take time to make. I haven't seen anything that would suggest that this game will be abandoned.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Why would it get abandoned? The dev has a decent amount of support on patreon. No disrespect to other devs but this is not the average honey select game where you get the same sex animations every update, games with this quality take time to make. I haven't seen anything that would suggest that this game will be abandoned.
Don't.........feed......the.........trolls......

Reactions: filochard

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
This is a real gem of a VN. To me it feels like this is bringing a breeze of fresh air into a dusty VN era. My only complaint would be that the inner monologue is sometimes a bit longwinded.
But everything else makes more than up for it. Story-wise some may say it‘s not the most original with a time travel theme, but it is excellently delivered in my opinion. Meeting younger versions of characters and then seeing what happened to them and what they look like now feels great to me.
This is also one of two VNs where I keep music and sound on, because it‘s just so well done. Music is appropriate for the situation while the sound effects are on point to what is happening in the scene. Lewd sounds during sex scenes is something I didn‘t expect and what positively surprised me.
But what shocked me the most were the animations. This does not contain simple camera panning from the bottom up when a new character comes into view, which I skip because I feel it just steals my time. In this VN you actually want to let every animation play out to the very end. Starting at a simple thing like a character rolling up to you on a skateboard and reaching it‘s peak when you realize that the sex scenes aren‘t simple standard loops of one movement, but actually customized animations, sprinkled with little additional movements which make everything more natural and way less mechanic.
Add to this a nicely flowing story where you spend time with many enjoyable characters with interesting backstories and funny dialogue, you really get a masterpiece.
In my opinion this sets a new standard for VNs and I hope in the future we will see much more content of this quality.

Also favourite girls right now: Skylar, Krystal, Scarlet (both young and old) and the lady from the lingerie store (I forgot her name, shame on me)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I enjoyed the game till the time travel bullshit is the story going to go back to normal or the Mc going to be his own father or some shit like that?
yeah the story feels like a timestamps rip off. but the girls are well written.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It‘s an essential part of the story and I assume there will be multiple back and forth between present and past. So yeah, I guess this game isn‘t for you.
Don't feed the trolls, if they don't like the game they can find one they do like.

Personally can't wait for the next update. Love the game, love the time travel. Though I definitely want more time with the ladies of the MC's current time and not in the past.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Don't feed the trolls, if they don't like the game they can find one they do like.

Personally can't wait for the next update. Love the game, love the time travel. Though I definitely want more time with the ladies of the MC's current time and not in the past.
so asking a question about something I dislike in a game is now considered trolling?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
so asking a question about something I dislike in a game is now considered trolling?
You know no one knows the answer to that. You disguised the question as a form of whining. You know none of us know where the story is going or how much time travel will be involved in the story. Seems like a direct DM to the dev would've been the more expeditious route to getting your answer if that was your main motivation, but since you didn't, we can only conclude whining about a plot point you don't like must've been your actual goal.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes