Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
What is this choice that everyone's talking about? Have I somehow managed to miss a very vital choice that affects the story?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You know... that is a bit surprising. Cuz sister hasn't had too much development yet but Skylar has auqite a bit. I like Skylar a lot, but the sister, looking so vulnerable sold her for me. That said, I'll probably play through for skylar or hack my game for it.
Many have expressed the hope that by choosing Jessica, you are making her feel more loved and comfortable and is more likely to eventually be OK with sharing with Skylar. Low probability, but a non-zero one. Also, at the time of making the decision, Skylar stresses that the friendship will continue. Going with Skylar shuts out Jessica.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Some (random) thoughts on the game:

Episode 2 was a blast and had some very nice action. Too bad you don't really get to see more of the girl with the red top in the hallway. This game also has some really, really good animations. Socks are not the strong suite. Just coloring feet white seems to be an odd choice or that sock model really needs some work. Brad has the best history on how/why he started programming. I'm not sure what to make of Riley. Never stick your dick in the crazy but it could be very ... uhhh interesting. Alyssa is just such a nice person. I'm not sure what to make of Bob and his girl. It could be an intericate play or not. The End of Episode 3 was surprising but expected if that makes any sense ...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Everyone keeps saying this isn't a harem game, but you know what? In regards to choices affecting Darci, Krystal, and Daphne it seems that it is. Sometimes tags aren't added until they're actually implemented noticeably in a game, but it seems to be tracking harem points for future updates.

1626091090082.png

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Many have expressed the hope that by choosing Jessica, you are making her feel more loved and comfortable and is more likely to eventually be OK with sharing with Skylar. Low probability, but a non-zero one. Also, at the time of making the decision, Skylar stresses that the friendship will continue. Going with Skylar shuts out Jessica.
Actually, it's the opposite. Click the spoiler if you want an explanation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Right now it isn't harem. Based on what Jestur has said, there will be a "harem-like" path and that choosing some characters might make others unhappy. Technically a harem does not require all female characters. I've interpreted this to mean there's no guarantee of getting all and am playing accordingly.

For the moment you're able to be with almost everyone at the same time, except for Skylar and Jessica. I expect this to change and more difficult choices may be coming. We'll get some form of harem, but probably it won't include everyone.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Right now it isn't harem. Based on what Jestur has said, there will be a "harem-like" path and that choosing some characters might make others unhappy. Technically a harem does not require all female characters. I've interpreted this to mean there's no guarantee of getting all and am playing accordingly.

For the moment you're able to be with almost everyone at the same time, except for Skylar and Jessica. I expect this to change and more difficult choices may be coming. We'll get some form of harem, but probably it won't include everyone.
From what I'm seeing the harem like path only applies to Darci and Krystal and maybe Daphne (One choice involves her). All others have no code indicators, being one offs and/or seemingly monogamous

Last edited:
Reactions: quorkboy

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I like this game until i learn have to choose between skylar and jessica :cry: yea this is saaad why i have to choose this is game not real life please consider that :cool:
Did you play with the very last release? the one made yesterday? Because hat choice was changed (i havent played after the change)

Anyway, the Dev already say that there will be a way to keep both

Reactions: Jestur and tugrabi
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes