Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Are you saying any playthrough prior to this is now invalid or just if you played 3.5?
My previous game was 3.1, do I need to replay?
It's not invalid. I did it in a way that your choice will still do that same thing.
And you won't be closing Jessica's route by picking Skylar. The choice only asks if you are willing to risk your relationship with Jessica.

Reactions: paradroid

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not going to lie, normally do not like these types of forced choices, but it sure is easy for me in this game, even have any future ones sorted.
Skylar over everyone.
Krystal over Darci.
Tiffany over, oh shit what's her friend's name again.
Tiffany over Jessica.
And I can not believe I am admitting this, but Jackie over Darci.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Is there Transparency Option/Mod for Ripples? Cause I for one am getting tired (or just poor sighted) of stuggling to read white on white text of these games/stories. Its really a frustrating thing tbh. I mean theres the huge thing about darkmode on things like Google/Discord/Reddit/Etc yet Ren'py Devs always seem to have their transparency so clear on the text box that their story goes missing cause they decided that the wallpaper/ground/dress of the background is also a bright colour.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Is there Transparency Option/Mod for Ripples? Cause I for one am getting tired (or just poor sighted) of stuggling to read white on white text of these games/stories. Its really a frustrating thing tbh. I mean theres the huge thing about darkmode on things like Google/Discord/Reddit/Etc yet Ren'py Devs always seem to have their transparency so clear on the text box that their story goes missing cause they decided that the wallpaper/ground/dress of the background is also a bright colour.
I actually had this option for the textbox working, but it was bugged on the android version so I took it out. I will play around with it some more and see if I can get working right in the next update. I think having more options for reading is always a plus.
I'm also thinking about including 5 different fonts and the player can choose to change the font if they wish.

That said, the font has a black outline so I thought that would help against white backgrounds.

Reactions: TheFurs

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I actually had this option for the textbox working, but it was bugged on the android version so I took it out. I will play around with it some more and see if I can get working right in the next update. I think having more options for reading is always a plus.
I'm also thinking about including 5 different fonts and the player can choose to change the font if they wish.

That said, the font has a black outline so I thought that would help against white backgrounds.
Well, its true that sometimes its hard to read, so if you cant make it work, please change the font color or change the default transparency

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So I just got up to the start of the Second Chapter. When it comes to the moment that the MC calls on the Payphone to ask about the Dad. Who is the other person that is mentioned?
I ask because I chose the Last Name to be Lee and it makes the flow interesting.
Dad is called Steven Lee and the other person mentioned is Stan Lee. So I just wonder if I got a funny coincidence with the naming pattern.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I don't know why I haven't tried this VN before... maybe it's because of the lame music in episode 1, but damn, that's the only bad thing I have to say about it. Shit Ninja, Pig Costume and Deviant Mode made me laugh so much... and turned me on in ways I had never thought about before; like meeting the MC's auntie in a spunk-filled remake of Back to the Future. Thank you so much, Jestur, love your work and smiled at your choice on the massive first day of episode 3. Lush!

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I don't know why I haven't tried this VN before... maybe it's because of the lame music in episode 1, but damn, that's the only bad thing I have to say about it. Shit Ninja, Pig Costume and Deviant Mode made me laugh so much... and turned me on in ways I had never thought about before; like meeting the MC's auntie in a spunk-filled remake of Back to the Future. Thank you so much, Jestur, love your work and smiled at your choice on the massive first day of episode 3. Lush!
Thanks Eightypercent!
Yeah, I agree 100% with the music in ep1. And it's even worse for me because I've heard it a thousand times. It makes me want to kill someone. I was going to change it this update but I forgot. I'll probably do that for the public release because I don't want anyone to have to experience that. :ROFLMAO: I have a collection of better music now.
Thanks for playing.

Reactions: eightypercent

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Did the trip back tothe past change? I remember the bathroom scene with Khloe and the other girl but I remember it being much different. When I played through the game again, this scene was changed.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Did the trip back tothe past change? I remember the bathroom scene with Khloe and the other girl but I remember it being much different. When I played through the game again, this scene was changed.
Nothing but bugs/typos has changed in the older updates.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes