Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
oh yeah right. my fault when he/she said mystery i instantly thought about darcis mom. but non the less we saw both of them for the first time in this update.
That's what I thought. I could have sworn the MC said a line about maybe meeting her in the past or something and I got super confused lol.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
That's what I thought. I could have sworn the MC said a line about maybe meeting her in the past or something and I got super confused lol.
yeah i guess we get the answer to that in the next update. that masked guy at the end doesn´t came without a reason to mc.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww fuck, after that ending I guess no date with Tiffany in the next update.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Also, the point where you choose between Skylar and Jessica...
Is this a permanent lockout or a temp one for story reasons?
Does one lead to the two faster?
Is this a case where if you want to see both paths you have to play it twice through?

Reactions: Knightsoccer12345

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Is this a case where if you want to see both paths you have to play it twice through?
No one (except Jestur) knows for sure. I like it that way. It's nice to think that my experience can in some way be affected by my choices. Though it's always possible the same girls are end game no matter what path you take, I hope that's not the case.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah but still, I was hoping the back and forth would be put on hold a little while.
I think as soon as we had the encounter with Luna and her reaction, we could bet that a back to the past sequence was coming up to explain it. I expect Jestur doesn't want to leave too many dangling threads at any one time. Unlike the others who just see him as familiar, Luna seemed to know exactly who he was. Will he tell her in the past (after a night of passion)?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, we are Skylar's dad.

On the other hand, it does then leave unresolved the stuff with Jessica, will be 2 chapters without know what that crazy chick friend of Scarlette is up to.

And as much as I hate to admit, although thanks to PH/HS she doesn't look 60, I do want more time with Jackie, I always loved that sophisticated type of woman.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm wondering why you are having this error because "ln" is defined and I just checked this scene and I had no errors in either 0.3.6 and 0.3.5. I noticed you are on 0.3.5, so I suggest deleting that build and download 0.3.6 and try it again without any mods or anything. Then if it works, you can try adding mods again, but I can't guarantee the quality with anything other than my official builds.
If all else fails, "ln" is only used for a couple of lines and you can ignore the errors and move on.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I'm wondering why you are having this error because "ln" is defined and I just checked this scene and I had no errors in either 0.3.6 and 0.3.5. I noticed you are on 0.3.5, so I suggest deleting that build and download 0.3.6 and try it again without any mods or anything. Then if it works, you can try adding mods again, but I can't guarantee the quality with anything other than my official builds.
If all else fails, "ln" is only used for a couple of lines and you can ignore the errors and move on.
Yeah I don't know why myself, as I mentioned before, the mods I had installed was the Walkthrough+Patch combination. So donno. Also yeah I also got 0.3.6 downloaded, I was running on 0.3.5 because I didn't realise you had updated it between the last download and me getting up to there...

Raphael5489

Jan 23, 2021
Depends on what your definition of "is" is.

• Haha
Reactions: arbiter221

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
What? No seriously. What?
Yeah, I got no idea either.....to answer your original questions though.

...And you won't be closing Jessica's route by picking Skylar. The choice only asks if you are willing to risk your relationship with Jessica.
No official indication if one is going to go somewhere faster or not; but it sounds like it will be a temp lock at worst, possibly not even that.

Personal advice; when in doubt, especially in a VN that doesn't have a harem tag, "Make-a-Save"!
The worst case scenario* is you have an unnecessary save, best case you can easily play with choices until you are on the route you want to be on.

*I'm on a PC and have plenty of room for saves, individual results may vary :)

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Can you tell me what version/platform and what mods/patches you are using?
This was a bug in an old version and has since been fixed, but it still worries me if it somehow happened again.
0.3.5 now that I look at it, so nevermind. Sorry about that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No one (except Jestur) knows for sure. I like it that way. It's nice to think that my experience can in some way be affected by my choices. Though it's always possible the same girls are end game no matter what path you take, I hope that's not the case.
In my case, as I only see one ending in games, if I have to choose between two LIs, I sure don't see the ending of one of them (or more, if the choice is between several or occurs repeatedly). For this reason, it's most likely that I will not see the ending of any of them and look for another game.

Reactions: juan palote
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes