Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It‘s a pretty hard decision between Skylar and Jessica. Instinctively I‘d go with Skylar, because her character is more developed, but at the same time I wonder if I miss out on Jessica’s character development when I don‘t pick her.

I still like the prospects of a harem though. Even better if it involves a little bit of drama and isn‘t straight forward. In the end I just want everyone to be happy. (Preferably with the MC;))

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
is it harem game, if it is then why we have to choose between Skyler and Jessica
well.... Who says that choice is permanent? the nature of the game is time travel and such... and people do change their minds...

So just because you have to choose between at one point doesn't mean you can't get the other later... and well for plausibility of story, it isn't very likely they will instantly accept the idea of harem, so a temp separation (or permanent if you want I guess...) is a more believable way to do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur I don't know why, but for some reason this latest update isn't showing up on the latest update page.
Because there's no new content. It's just typos, bug fixes, gallery fix, and a couple new music tracks for ep1.
Well, besides a few new hidden renders, but I don't think that counts.

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Enjoyed playing it so far, thanks for the game. I think it was from after travelling back to the future that, there's a number of errors pop up between then and where the game currently ends. I was able to 'ignore' 2 or 3 times in each case, and it let me carry on.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Enjoyed playing it so far, thanks for the game. I think it was from after travelling back to the future that, there's a number of errors pop up between then and where the game currently ends. I was able to 'ignore' 2 or 3 times in each case, and it let me carry on.
Can you send me the errors please and which version/platform and if you are using mods or anything?

Reactions: Variq

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hiya!

Just started playing the new update; noticed something that might be a bug.

In the Yoga section, during the superman pose, you can see MC's feet - in my playthrough, they're completely white, even thought you can see toe details, even a bit of toenail detail on the big toe.

It can sorta be explained away by white socks with digits, but could also be an oversight with the colouring renders.

Anyhow, will keep updating as I go. Loving it so far. :D

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hiya!

Just started playing the new update; noticed something that might be a bug.

In the Yoga section, during the superman pose, you can see MC's feet - in my playthrough, they're completely white, even thought you can see toe details, even a bit of toenail detail on the big toe.

It can sorta be explained away by white socks with digits, but could also be an oversight with the colouring renders.

Anyhow, will keep updating as I go. Loving it so far. :D
Yeah... They're socks...
Ones that I'm never using again. I thought they would be better than bare feet because feet in HS are terrible, but I was mistake. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Done the phone store section., Ish. Kinda feel bad for Shelby now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops:

Jestur, I love your work!!! :D

EDIT: Still playing - just saw Miss Gilmour say "Do you workout?" Could be my sleep-deprived head, but I swear that should be 'work out,' two words, not one.

EDIT 2: Alright! Finished!

...Worse part about it is that I'm finished. :p

Phenomenal work! Love the physics of the women's bodies, particularly that one scene with the close up nipple tease. Wish there was more, but good things come to those who wait, and I'm glad that you're updating regularly Jestur. :D

Kinda bummed about the unanswered questions, and it's going to be torture waiting for the next update, but oh well. That's what happens when you're following a growing and unravelling story!

Hope there's a positive conclusion for all; let's see how it unravels! :D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes