MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're not choosing between them. It's asking if you want to risk your relationship. I know a lot people like games with a perfect MC where every girl is instantly okay with you hooking up every other girl, but I like to take a different approach. Are you willing to risk the relationship and work for it or not? Isn't it more satisfying that way then just having everything automatically giving to the player. I understand people not liking the choice but I think having conflicts and working towards a solution is more rewarding in the end. I hope this doesn't turn you off the game and you come back to play future updates. Just remember, there is still a lot of story left and lots a great scenes to come.
Well, my main problem with it was the fact we didn't know Jessica that well when you had the choice come up. I am happy to risk the MC's relationship with Jessica for Skylar just based on what we've seen in the game. We've learned a lot about Skylar and how she tries to stay upbeat while her dad is in jail for a minor charge, she works at a weed shop to help out her mom, and she doesn't let a lot of people "know" her that well.

Jessica... I know she has been rude to Darci and to the MC, she also seems to like anime now, and she hangs out with Skylar. Oh and of course she's the MC's "roommate" for all those into the "roommate" taboo.

Personally don't feel like I am risking anything when it comes to choosing Skylar over Jessica.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Well, my main problem with it was the fact we didn't know Jessica that well when you had the choice come up. I am happy to risk the MC's relationship with Jessica for Skylar just based on what we've seen in the game. We've learned a lot about Skylar and how she tries to stay upbeat while her dad is in jail for a minor charge, she works at a weed shop to help out her mom, and she doesn't let a lot of people "know" her that well.

Jessica... I know she has been rude to Darci and to the MC, she also seems to like anime now, and she hangs out with Skylar. Oh and of course she's the MC's "roommate" for all those into the "roommate" taboo.

Personally don't feel like I am risking anything when it comes to choosing Skylar over Jessica.
Yeah, I agree. Jessica's arc is a slow burn so there haven't been that many scenes with her, but she will have a lot more scenes in the next couple of updates. The player may not know Jessica that well, but the MC does. They live together and all. It sounds like Skylar wants to get more serious with the MC, so it's only fair for her to question the MC if they are doing the right thing to Jessica. At least that's the way I see it. I have no experience with writing and I'm not good at it, but I'm trying.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, I agree. Jessica's arc is a slow burn so there haven't been that many scenes with her, but she will have a lot more scenes in the next couple of updates. The player may not know Jessica that well, but the MC does. They live together and all. It sounds like Skylar wants to get more serious with the MC, so it's only fair for her to question the MC if they are doing the right thing to Jessica. At least that's the way I see it. I have no experience with writing and I'm not good at it, but I'm trying.
Ripples has 610 likes and 4.9 stars with 75 reviews......I wish everyone wasn't good at writing like you! HAHA

Jestur, Ripples is great, you are doing really good work, thank you.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmm, which is why I wouldn’t have that choice there. Give the players some reason to want to pick Jessica other than the taboo or her looks. Right now that’s all we’ve seen. Once the players are more invested in her, especially with the “disappearance” of Skylar, bang them with the decision so it is an agonizing choice.

Please don’t perceive this as me telling you what to do, just like discussing the game and writing.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Hmm, which is why I wouldn’t have that choice there. Give the players some reason to want to pick Jessica other than the taboo or her looks. Right now that’s all we’ve seen. Once the players are more invested in her, especially with the “disappearance” of Skylar, bang them with the decision so it is an agonizing choice.

Please don’t perceive this as me telling you what to do, just like discussing the game and writing.
I agree that the choice is weighed heavily in Skylar's favor based on time spent with each girl, but one thing to keep in mind is the question is also about if you'd risk the relationship of someone you "live with" for a romantic relationship, not just the specific character Jessica. Personally I don't put as much weight into that kind of thing (I think the people you "live with" should be understanding of your relationship choices and outside giving advice it shouldn't be a reason to create rifts) but I've notice a lot of people put high importance on "people you live with" loyalty.

I think it could have been worded a bit clearer (which from the sounds of it it's being looked at) and would be more impactful after Jessica got more scenes but it's valid as both a Jessica/Skylar question and new relationship/old loyalties question. Of course as a player the characters are more important than their relationships to each other, but for the MC that wrinkle is important. (for clarification it was an easy go for Skylar pick for me, favorite character)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You're not choosing between them. It's asking if you want to risk your relationship. I know a lot people like games with a perfect MC where every girl is instantly okay with you hooking up every other girl, but I like to take a different approach. Are you willing to risk the relationship and work for it or not? Isn't it more satisfying that way then just having everything automatically giving to the player. I understand people not liking the choice but I think having conflicts and working towards a solution is more rewarding in the end. I hope this doesn't turn you off the game and you come back to play future updates. Just remember, there is still a lot of story left and lots a great scenes to come.
The fact that Skylar actually approves of the priority, I think the best option is to choose, Skylar, see the lewd scene, save that timeline, then back up and choose Jessica. ;)

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Dunno, i like Jessica more than Skylar, so it's easy choice for me(cant wait for more content with Jess), plus im not a big fan of harem, so ill be glad if in the end my MC stay with Darci or Jessica.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I've said it before but I'll say it again: this was the right time for that choice to show up. Delaying it wouldn't have fit. I don't see the MC or Skylar as people who wouldn't think about how their relationship could affect Jessica. At first it was just fun, but if they're going to take it seriously they have to consider Jessica. I know some people didn't feel like they knew enough to make an informed choice. I did.

I know enough about Jessica from the game to like her. Reasons:

MC likes her.
Skylar likes her.
The endlessly adorable scene where she sees the MC's cock.
The scene where she hugs the MC (despite her saying she doesn't like Darci coming around to the house - which I suspect is out of jealousy because of how close Darci and the MC are, and she isn't but wants to be.)

I think she cares about the MC and Skylar a lot.

Jessica and Skylar are close. Should Jessica be understanding if the MC wants to date Skylar? Yes. And I think given time she would be. But I don't believe it's unreasonable to realise that her "roommate" dating what seems to be her best friend would be weird for her. Considering the current state of the relationship between Jessica and the MC, with him wanting to work on that relationship, for me the choice of Jessica was a simple one. Plus I am certain I'll convince her that not only should she be happy for the MC to be with Skylar, but that all three can play together. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: itfod and Dragon59

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Storyline wise, I think it fits. Saying that, I do wish we had more content with Jessica, so I'm looking forward to the next update.

Saying that, Skylar is legit one of my favourites in the game; her look, style, and personality really appeal to me. Kinda kills me to have to 'lose' her with the story, and really hoping we get an answer soon regarding Luna's reaction, and (hopefully) a way to work around it, or make it so it never happens.

Somehow, Skylar reminds me of Aika, a JAV star. Can't wait for more content from her. Saying that, I love Krystal and the crazy girl, Riley. I can't wait for the next update. :D

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I haven't played this game to the end of the update yet but from what I've played of it so far I'd have to say well done very excellent game keep up the very good work and is there a way to find out what the song names are couple of really good ones music lover what can I say lol

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I haven't played this game to the end of the update yet but from what I've played of it so far I'd have to say well done very excellent game keep up the very good work and is there a way to find out what the song names are couple of really good ones music lover what can I say lol
Check the credits in the menu options for a song list. I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far.

rehan3

Jan 25, 2019
Man one of the best game I have played. The animation & musics are awesome. This is so much under appreciated.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Found about this game by chance and it instantly became one of my favorites. Skylar is great character. Fun skater chick listening to metal and selling weed? What's not to love? But what happend with her mother? Other girls are great as well. And so many milfs... :love::love::love: Can't wait for another update. Hopefully I won't forget what happened so far. Updates come out in about 4-5 months, right?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Damn, i didn't even know those existed. And i still think they look weird.
It was all a bit funny. I was expecting him to wear t-shirt and some shorts and he goes in all tracksuit and toesocks. :D Though I actually thought he was wearing pyjamas at first...

4.80 star(s) 288 Votes