eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks Eightypercent!
Yeah, I agree 100% with the music in ep1. And it's even worse for me because I've heard it a thousand times. It makes me want to kill someone. I was going to change it this update but I forgot. I'll probably do that for the public release because I don't want anyone to have to experience that. :ROFLMAO: I have a collection of better music now.
Thanks for playing.
It's no biggie, Jestur, and the music does become more varied and fits much better in the other episodes... a minor point for such an imaginative VN full of wit and observational detail. Please don't kill anyone!

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
So the MC is totally the dad of all the 'current' chicks except maybe Jessica who went back to the future and thus disappeared, yeah? It fits with why Scarlett remembers us despite meeting us for like 3 minutes and why Luna freaked out. Plus they all seem to have a dad who disappeared.

That's some 4th Dimensional Incest right there.

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
This story gets better and better. I am happy to contribute on patreon.
Hestia (Dan Machi) and if I'm not mistaken also a tribute to Once in a lifetime (Judie);). Good job!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So I started having problems with when Skyler's mom was brought in, every time she spoke it threw me an error message and such. I then noticed that it was still 3.5 so I am hoping that the newest one fixes that, but still. Not sure. Installed both Walkthrough and Patch too...

FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Very little detail that bothered me but there is no such thing as having to wait 24 hours before you can file a missing persons report. Just a commonly believed myth.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Very little detail that bothered me but there is no such thing as having to wait 24 hours before you can file a missing persons report. Just a commonly believed myth.
Usually for the sake of story--so the protagonists have to investigate instead of passing it on to the police.

Reactions: FluffyBunny18

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Fucking LOVE this game!! For me it surpasses BaD even, which is high praise!
I completely agree with Alyssa's take on Rascal Dreams of Bunny Girl Senpai btw!
I laughed out loud on several occasions but laughed the most when Darci yelled "Mother Fucker!!" during role play. So funny!

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Seriously, new favorite game. There's a flood of Ero games out there right now, but we are seeing some seriously quality titles like this emerge. It's an awesome time to be into this sort of thing.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Please don't mix jams and other sugary condiments with vaginal penetration. Yeast infections are not sexy.

Also, there's a bug that made the game skip forward from sometime after the second scene to sometime before the very last one in the gallery.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Is Luna supposed to be a mystery character right now? It's either that or I completely forgot who she was during that initial trip to the past and I'm drawing a blank lol.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is Luna supposed to be a mystery character right now? It's either that or I completely forgot who she was during that initial trip to the past and I'm drawing a blank lol.
yes. it was the first time we saw her. iirc she lives in that cellar and not comes out of it very often.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
yes. it was the first time we saw her. iirc she lives in that cellar and not comes out of it very often.
You are mixing characters

The one that lives in the Cellar is Darci's mother. Luna is Skylar's mom. She doesnt live in a cellar, she was fired from her job by the cunt's father.

You are correct in that we havent seen Luna before, its the first time

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
You are mixing characters

The one that lives in the Cellar is Darci's mother. Luna is Skylar's mom. She doesnt live in a cellar, she was fired from her job by the cunt's father.

You are correct in that we havent seen Luna before, its the first time
oh yeah right. my fault when he/she said mystery i instantly thought about darcis mom. but non the less we saw both of them for the first time in this update.

Reactions: juan palote

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I completely agree with Alyssa's take on Rascal Dreams of Bunny Girl Senpai btw!
I laughed out loud on several occasions but laughed the most when Darci yelled "Mother Fucker!!" during role play. So funny!
Totally different vns. Don't soil this one comparing that one to it :p

Reactions: juan palote

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I expect if present Tiffany or past Tiffany says it during sex, you're going to need those "nice young men in their clean white coats."

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13 and Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
So I started having problems with when Skyler's mom was brought in, every time she spoke it threw me an error message and such. I then noticed that it was still 3.5 so I am hoping that the newest one fixes that, but still. Not sure. Installed both Walkthrough and Patch too...
Can send me a screenshot of the error? I will look into this for you. Please and thanks.
But yeah, some errors were fixed in 0.3.5, and mixing mods and walkthrough with that version will most likely cause errors.

Please don't mix jams and other sugary condiments with vaginal penetration. Yeast infections are not sexy.

Also, there's a bug that made the game skip forward from sometime after the second scene to sometime before the very last one in the gallery.
Can you tell me what version/platform and what mods/patches you are using?
This was a bug in an old version and has since been fixed, but it still worries me if it somehow happened again.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes