Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
FYI, I got the second last choice for Darci wrong on the latest update. Where you can tease her or not. Correct option should have been to not tease her.

Sorry

Reactions: Jestur

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Really enjoyed this one, I wonder if one of the twists is that you have been fucking your own daughters all along, as most LI that you know have strangely absent fathers in the present, maybe it's something that a lot of other people are hoping to find out I suppose xD
Just played this and that was my immediate reaction as well. If that is true, the question becomes if this also means the game will pull a grandfather paradox and make the MC his own biological father. :sneaky:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Just played this and that was my immediate reaction as well. If that is true, the question becomes if this also means the game will pull a grandfather paradox and make the MC his own biological father. :sneaky:
I pretty seriously doubt this one. When we met the aunt in the past she had already met MC's father and there wasn't a mention about them looking the same despite them being about the same age. Presumably, if MC was their own father he would have been mistaken for his near-future self straight away.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
When we met the aunt in the past she had already met MC's father and there wasn't a mention about them looking the same despite them being about the same age. Presumably, if MC was their own father he would have been mistaken for his near-future self straight away.
Maybe his father-self just disguised himself perfectly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I pretty seriously doubt this one. When we met the aunt in the past she had already met MC's father and there wasn't a mention about them looking the same despite them being about the same age. Presumably, if MC was their own father he would have been mistaken for his near-future self straight away.
That one is a bit weird considering multiple people, most prominently Tiffany, comments on the likeness between MC and his father.

Oct 26, 2017
I can understand if you do not want to answer, but will the free lingerie from Janelle be a fixed choice, or is there a possibility of a multichoice option.

Some sexy lingerie for Krystal could be fun, but then so could it be with Skylar or even Tiffany, hell would be interesting as fuck to give it to Alyssa.
Haven't played so I can't answer your questions but had to leave a like for the spot on quote at the bottom of your signature. Finding words that are more true (and more needed) these days would be a tall task.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Haven't played so I can't answer your questions but had to leave a like for the spot on quote at the bottom of your signature. Finding words that are more true (and more needed) these days would be a tall task.
I was actually asking the dev Jestur, but it was close to going to bed and forgot to write it was for the dev, and without going off-topic, thanks, if you like it, you should listen to Tom MacDonald, yes a rapper but does a lot of anti PC snowflake stuff.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really great update. I finally got around to playing. Jannielle scene was my favorite this besides the yoga.

My one complaint is the change of Skylar. I loved her and her attitude and then last minute she changes personalities and does something totally against her character.

At least the other LIs stayed consistent. Still a fan of the vn but fuck Skylar. I never took her as a listen to mommy bitch.

Can't wait to see what happens next and thank you.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Updated for EP 3.6

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep3.6. public
An error was found in the last Darci choice, updated it to fix that. The correct choice is to no tease her, instead of tease her.

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
Any chance you can make the incest optional?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Any chance you can make the incest optional?
I believe Zoey was doing the non-incest version. Not sure if it's still being done.

Edit: I believe Zoey has stopped it as there was not much demand for it. At this stage I have no plans to do two, maybe I'll consider it with the next update. Sorry.

Last edited:

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
I believe Zoey was doing the non-incest version. Not sure if it's still being done.

Edit: I believe Zoey has stopped it as there was not much demand for it. At this stage I have no plans to do two, maybe I'll consider it with the next update. Sorry.
No worries, I don't know how any of this works, so I didn't know if there was a simple fix.
Thanks for responding :)

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes