coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
Yes. In the current timeline, as far as anyone knows, she died. If she's not dead, something is preventing her revealing that. Either way, she's not there in the present.

Will that change? Maybe. I'm hoping she reappears (and remembers the MC, because that's a conversation I really want to see.)
What would you do if you were displaced in a time travel accident?
I believe we have seen quite alot of Jenny

Analmuppet

Dec 9, 2018
i border line cant play this game it hits scary close to home like uncanny vally close. default name is jack mine zach, my grandparents who i live with are wilsons i live in a town called riverview but my county has a place called riverside and this is in the first minute of the game and my mothers name is tiffani WHAT THE FUCK

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i border line cant play this game it hits scary close to home like uncanny vally close. default name is jack mine zach, my grandparents who i live with are wilsons i live in a town called riverview but my county has a place called riverside and this is in the first minute of the game and my mothers name is tiffani WHAT THE FUCK
If you have a friend called Skylar please call me

Last edited:

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I experienced that in 23 Sisters... my family and middle names were used. In this game, I've lived in Riverside County (for a decent portion of my life), and spent time in the city of Riverside.
23 Sister hit me more because I named my MC my own given name, and then in the first minutes to encounter the rest of my names it felt like I was being pranked. Where was Ashton Kutcher hiding?

• Wow
Reactions: longsuper1

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I experienced that in 23 Sisters... my family and middle names were used. In this game, I've lived in Riverside County (for a decent portion of my life), and spent time in the city of Riverside.
23 Sister hit me more because I named my MC my own given name, and then in the first minutes to encounter the rest of my names it felt like I was being pranked. Where was Ashton Kutcher hiding?
A lot of the names were carefully chosen and all have meanings to me. Jack is the name I used to use as a prank for people I met for the first time when I was younger. Also, the one I use a lot online. (Not my real name) Riverside is a prog-metal band I like, which also sounds like city/town, so I used it. Wilson is the last name of another musician I like. Darci's name comes from a girl I used to know that blondish hair, short and similar personality. After I wrote the story and made her character, I kept thinking of that name and couldn't get away from it. And the list goes on and on.
So it's funny you say all that. :LOL:

Analmuppet

Dec 9, 2018
i named myself my irl name too
unknown what would come

Analmuppet

Dec 9, 2018
A lot of the names were carefully chosen and all have meanings to me. Jack is the name I used to use as a prank for people I met for the first time when I was younger. Also, the one I use a lot online. (Not my real name) Riverside is a prog-metal band I like, which also sounds like city/town, so I used it. Wilson is the last name of another musician I like. Darci's name comes from a girl I used to know that blondish hair, short and similar personality. After I wrote the story and made her character, I kept thinking of that name and couldn't get away from it. And the list goes on and on.
So it's funny you say all that. :LOL:
metal head too nice im a slayer kinda guy

Reactions: thorin0815

Analmuppet

Dec 9, 2018
Are there people who don't like Slayer? That would have to be an error in the matrix. It's a shame that the Thrash Metal scene has gotten smaller and smaller over the years.
thats facts it is a shame but i listen to basically every subgenre but mainly deathcore thrash and nu

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I went to the Big Four at the Indio Polo Grounds, paid for the $200 tickets and everything.
I LOVE Megadeth. enjoy Metallica and Anthrax, and for Slayer... I loved South of Heaven, and then the rest... were okay enough. Just not my focus.
I enjoy SOME of most music, but a gonna buy every Megadeth album 'cause... I just am. Just like I bought every Stone Temple Pilots album because I went to the same college as Scott Wyland, worked in the same city where they started playing, and loved their sound.
I defs don't hate Slayer, but a lot of their music isn't for me, but you know what? Much like every game here isn't for me, I know it's okay if I don't love everything by Slayer.
On the other hand, from living in Okinawa in 1991 and Osaka in 2000 to August 2001, I do enjoy quite a lot of Japanese thrash type metal (X Japan, Tokyo Yankees, select Kuroyume albums, SEX Machineguns, Gargoyle, The Slut Banks, ZI: Kill, some Dir En Grey, select Fanatic Crisis, and maybe even some hide and Zilch).
So, you know, find what you like. Be tripped the fudge out by things that are almost certainly coincidence but throw you for a loop. Enjoy what you can, and move on happily without being dick about stuff for which you don't care.

Reactions: BreakdownBreakdown

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
At the risk of being considered an absolute impatient prick... do we have any indication of when a new update might swing by? The cliffhanger left me thirsty for more answers.

Plus, I love the sex scenes in this game. :p

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes