Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
At the risk of being considered an absolute impatient prick... do we have any indication of when a new update might swing by? The cliffhanger left me thirsty for more answers.

Plus, I love the sex scenes in this game. :p
The time between updates usually is around 3 months ... so I presume the next month

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Damn this is a nice game. The story structure is really good and takes itself as it should for a Western VN with some good cliffhangers. The animations are very nice and don't fall on the same all from Honey Select. Also the updates seems to be spaced out at a nice but not too rushed pace.

Nice Job Jestur. Only thing that I'm afraid of is that the story might get messy with time travel and stuff

jackbob

May 13, 2018
Great game. The characters look amazing. Not a fan of Darci's personality though, I really can't stand her.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Guessing it was deleted, couldn't imagine why I mean even if you are not a Honey Select 1 fan, the renders are the best there is.

Reactions: longsuper1

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Is it bad that I didn't want to rate this game for fear that it will not be finished? The time sci-fi story is fun and I really want to see where it goes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What on earth gives you the impression this will end up abandoned, the dev is active, has 350 patrons, and makes well it only shows for me 2.6K a month Aussie, don't know what it works out for where ever the dev is from but should be enough to make this his job, it's very well received, it has to be the best if not one of the best HS rendered games period, it's full of hot girls, good story, well-writen story, funny as fuck, good mix of sex and story.

So far the only negative stuff has been around having to choose between Skylar and fuck, what's her name.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
However, I keep getting taken out of the sex scenes when you use words like hussy and doxy. No one in the year 2021 uses those words anymore, especially during sex when dirty talking. I feel like I'm in the fifties or some shit.
I didn't even notice the words you mentioned and I don't think I've ever seen anyone bring up this topic before you. They may have been used specifically to underline the time travel theme. :unsure:

Personally, I prefer to see old-fashioned terms than words like woke, high-key and the like. However, I'm also an old fart and maybe a bit biased towards that.

Last edited:

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I didn't even notice the words you mentioned and I don't think I've ever seen anyone bring up this topic before you. They may have been used specifically to underline the time travel theme. :unsure:

Personally, I prefer to see old-fashioned terms than words like woke, high-key and the like. However, I'm also an old fart and maybe a bit biased towards that.
It's a very minor thing i admit, like I said the game is very well done overall. I wouldn't even call those words old-fashioned though, they're simply just outdated. When was the last time you saw the words hussy and doxy being used, no less an 18 year old in 2019?
I'm not asking for him to start using a whole bunch of slang either, there are plenty of people my age that don't really speak like that. Just not to use words that make me feel like I'm playing an mc that is a lot older than he looks and should be.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
When was the last time you saw the words hussy and doxy being used, no less an 18 year old in 2019?
To be honest, I had to google both. I am already 50 years old, but I have never consciously noticed either hussy or doxy.

But I am probably also a bad example, as my English skills (vocabulary) are based on a rather poor level of English teaching in Germany. :LOL:

Last edited:

johndoe19

May 31, 2019

To be honest, I had to google both. I am already 50 years old, but I have never consciously noticed either hussy or doxy.

But I am probably also a bad example, as my English skills (vocabulary) are based on a rather poor level of English teaching in Germany. :LOL:
Let me just put it this way, I wouldn't exactly grade your English vocab off of you knowing what the words hussy and doxy mean :LOL:. I wouldn't even be surprised if English professors had to look those two word's definitions up.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, this is really well done. However, I keep getting taken out of the sex scenes when you use words like hussy and doxy. No one in the year 2021 uses those words anymore, especially during sex when dirty talking. I feel like I'm in the fifties or some shit.
I use these words. Sorry I'm not young and hip. Hussy still fits quite a few chicks here In Oklahoma.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
It's a very minor thing i admit, like I said the game is very well done overall. I wouldn't even call those words old-fashioned though, they're simply just outdated. When was the last time you saw the words hussy and doxy being used, no less an 18 year old in 2019?
Gotta admit, I've never heard the term 'doxy' used before, and I hadn't even noticed them in the text of this game... but 'hussy' is one that I've heard quite a few times, mostly used in dramas I've seen in the past.

I suppose it might not be terms used by today's standards, but maybe it's a clue on the fact that the MC might not be 100% what he appears... to both us, and himself.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Gotta admit, I've never heard the term 'doxy' used before, and I hadn't even noticed them in the text of this game... but 'hussy' is one that I've heard quite a few times, mostly used in dramas I've seen in the past.

I suppose it might not be terms used by today's standards, but maybe it's a clue on the fact that the MC might not be 100% what he appears... to both us, and himself.
He's traveling back to 1999, not the 50's man. Like I said it's not a huge deal, but even in the context of the game him using outdated words like that doesn't really make sense for someone his age.

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers and Lio.k01
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes