PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yo... I was having just a blast... Did we really go back in time to live as our dad? You cant just get people invested in the characters and then take them away from us like that, I have negative interest in anybody from the past...

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
PervySageKem The MC does not go back in time to live as their father. That's just some wild and extremely unlikely speculation by a couple of players. No characters (that I'm aware of) were taken away. Some as yet unknown conflict with Skylar's mother has temporarily stopped the relationship with Skylar, but there's no reason to believe we won't get her back.

Speaking for myself, I am really interested in Aunt Jenny, who is only available in the past. I'd also like to spend some time with the past version of Scarlett (as well as the present version.)

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
PervySageKem The MC does not go back in time to live as their father. That's just some wild and extremely unlikely speculation by a couple of players. No characters (that I'm aware of) were taken away. Some as yet unknown conflict with Skylar's mother has temporarily stopped the relationship with Skylar, but there's no reason to believe we won't get her back.

Speaking for myself, I am really interested in Aunt Jenny, who is only available in the past. I'd also like to spend some time with the past version of Scarlett (as well as the present version.)
OK, but it's still kinda rough. Having one half of the harem in one time line, the other half in the other, and the half from the past is gonna live 20 years without you? I dont know, it seems kinda rough to bear for me.

I loved Scarlett, her younger model is the hottest I saw up until now, so it's a humongous waste for the hottest charcter to not be with you. I havent seen future Scarlett, I only got out of the past as I write this comment.

You saying the relationship with Skylar is stopped is also a bummer, that means the two hottest girls (Scarlett and Skyler) are down and out. I'll obviously keep playing to see where this ends up, I'm just recording my thoughts as I play.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
OK, but it's still kinda rough. Having one half of the harem in one time line, the other half in the other, and the half from the past is gonna live 20 years without you? I dont know, it seems kinda rough to bear for me.

I loved Scarlett, her younger model is the hottest I saw up until now, so it's a humongous waste for the hottest charcter to not be with you. I havent seen future Scarlett, I only got out of the past as I write this comment.

You saying the relationship with Skylar is stopped is also a bummer, that means the two hottest girls (Scarlett and Skyler) are down and out. I'll obviously keep playing to see where this ends up, I'm just recording my thoughts as I play.
I can understand where you are coming from with two timelines, and it may be a little annoying, but this is how the story plays out and the one I wanted to tell. Sorry if I'm sounding rude, that is not my intention. The two timelines and characters of both are highly connected and will make more sense later in the story. This is not going to be your normal adult visual novel, there will be ups and downs, laughs and cries, but hopefully, we can come to a fulfilling conclusion. All I asked is you stay with it and see things out. Thanks for your feedback and for playing the game.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I can understand where you are coming from with two timelines, and it may be a little annoying, but this is how the story plays out and the one I wanted to tell. Sorry if I'm sounding rude, that is not my intention. The two timelines and characters of both are highly connected and will make more sense later in the story. This is not going to be your normal adult visual novel, there will be ups and downs, laughs and cries, but hopefully, we can come to a fulfilling conclusion. All I asked is you stay with it and see things out. Thanks for your feedback and for playing the game.
Once again, I am just recording my feelings as I play the story out. My thoughts might help you notice where players might be having more fun or more stress and inform your decisions for the future of the game of for future games. None of it is to be taken as an insult to your work, just my unfiltered feelings at the time of playing.

The animations are amazing, btw. 10/10 on that front.

Reactions: Jestur

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020

While I don't share your feelings, I understand. If your goal is to have all the women at once that's not possible, and I can see how it could be frustrating. Though if you can accept the older versions (and older Scarlett is very hot) and the time they spend without you in between, it might become possible. I try not to speculate too much. Unlike many VNs I've tried, I can't tell exactly where this one is going and I like that.

I should probably have put the bit about Skylar in a spoiler, my bad for assuming you'd made it to the end of the latest update and would already know. Still, I don't believe she's been taken away. It's an obstacle to overcome, but I plan to get her back and trust that the dev will allow that.

It's a good sign that you're interested enough to keep playing. I have a feeling that even if you don't get exactly what you want, by the final chapter you'll be happy you stuck around.

Reactions: megamanx06

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a joke and not my actual opinion. In reality I don‘t care about what I wrote in the Spoiler.
Those were exactly my thoughts. They moved on from you, which absolutely sucks. I'm getting invested in characters that I'm going to hurt unwillingly without a chance of not hurting them. Which is pretty unrealistic, I doubt there is a single person in the Universe (exept the idiot MC) that would try to "get it on" with women from his past. The mere fear of fucking up the timeline would make it so people would avoid it, the fact you are going to hurt would also make most guys not do it (I know there are a lot of dickheads out there, but I'm not one of them).

I just don't see a path in which people will be happy, especially the MC. It's pretty clear the story will have a lot of brokenhearts and I'm testing the waters here with the Dev to see if I should jump ship or not, tbh. I hate getting hurt.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a joke and not my actual opinion. In reality I don‘t care about what I wrote in the Spoiler.
....and that is how the war started :ROFLMAO:

I agree with you; I don't care how that plays out, but there are about to be some people that are going to be REALLY unhappy now that they are forced to realize that they may not have been the 'one-and-only'.

Last edited:

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
Those were exactly my thoughts. They moved on from you, which absolutely sucks. I'm getting invested in characters that I'm going to hurt unwillingly without a chance of not hurting them. Which is pretty unrealistic, I doubt there is a single person in the Universe (exept the idiot MC) that would try to "get it on" with women from his past. The mere fear of fucking up the timeline would make it so people would avoid it, the fact you are going to hurt would also make most guys not do it (I know there are a lot of dickheads out there, but I'm not one of them).

I just don't see a path in which people will be happy, especially the MC. It's pretty clear the story will have a lot of brokenhearts and I'm testing the waters here with the Dev to see if I should jump ship or not, tbh. I hate getting hurt.
well what is a good story for you? i think that a good story is one that gets the reader invested in it, sure you can be invested in the character like in attack on titan, or in the setting like in harry potter or the plot like most stories, but whatever the reason is, if you are hurt it means that the story was worth it, as for getting it on with women from the past well from IRL point of view most models created for a game need to be used otherwise it will have a serious backlash on the dev, look at how many people liked the young Scarlett model and i agree, at this point a model in a vn is like checkov's gun: if its there it will be used (mostly), from a writing perspective the setting of time travel is so convoluted the writer can decide that whatever you do in the past will create a different timeline while you return to yours which means whatever you do there will not affect yours so.. yeah its up to the writer (that is what makes this setting hard to write: it sometimes contradicts itself)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm invested with the story and in love with Tiffany. But seriously all I hope for is a happy ending.

Reactions: hpshi

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
well what is a good story for you? i think that a good story is one that gets the reader invested in it, sure you can be invested in the character like in attack on titan, or in the setting like in harry potter or the plot like most stories, but whatever the reason is, if you are hurt it means that the story was worth it, as for getting it on with women from the past well from IRL point of view most models created for a game need to be used otherwise it will have a serious backlash on the dev, look at how many people liked the young Scarlett model and i agree, at this point a model in a vn is like checkov's gun: if its there it will be used (mostly), from a writing perspective the setting of time travel is so convoluted the writer can decide that whatever you do in the past will create a different timeline while you return to yours which means whatever you do there will not affect yours so.. yeah its up to the writer (that is what makes this setting hard to write: it sometimes contradicts itself)
I understand. I'm just hoping the Dev will be able to find a way to bring happiness to the characters, and I feel like diving into this time travel / alternate timeline situation makes it really hard on themselves to do so.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Omg I just got to the part where a literal ninja appeared to stop a fucking high school brawl... That is so fucking cringe, I felt my guts constricting...

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I‘m happy as long as we don‘t get an Acting Lessons style plot twist out of left field.
and more skylar and young scarlet

Reactions: hpshi

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018

Is Aunt Jenny REALLY only available in the past?

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I still haven't finished the game, but I can tell as a fact that there is no game with Sex Scenes even half as good as this one. Not just the animation, that is leagues above the competition, but the very pacing and choreography of the sex scenes is sublime.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I‘m happy as long as we don‘t get an Acting Lessons style plot twist out of left field.
and more skylar and young scarlet
I wouldn't consider it out of left field. It seems possible hence why I hope for a happy ending (at least one).

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Is Aunt Jenny REALLY only available in the past?
Yes. In the current timeline, as far as anyone knows, she died. If she's not dead, something is preventing her revealing that. Either way, she's not there in the present.

Will that change? Maybe. I'm hoping she reappears (and remembers the MC, because that's a conversation I really want to see.)

Reactions: longsuper1

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Just finish what is available of the game. Once again, I must reaffirm how amazing the sex-scenes and animations are, best I've experienced so far.

I still feel trouble regarding the plot line, but I'm praying the dev will not quit the game and will try is best to find a way for the characters of the past still have a life of happiness with the MC...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Holy smokes, those are some nice looking renders for a Honey Select game! :love: Please tell me there are sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? Couldn't finish Harem Hotel, cause the lewds were just boring after a while. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes