UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This.

Also, can you imagine how much MORE amazing HL would be if it DID have time-travelling shit-ninjas?

I'm totally waiting for the reveal that it was actually Darci. :sneaky:
You might consider putting a comment like that in a spoiler entitled "put your drink down before reading"
I damn near sprayed my keyboard...
Still laughing...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the game so much, decided to sub on SS halfway through Episode 2! From the gorgeous animations sequences, both lewd and non lewd, to the sound, the characters and their banter, including a likeable MC that only seems dense when it comes to his landlady and roommate, but is self aware with most of the other females...to even the great pop-culture references, including a good number of my favorite anime! I just had to put this in my immediate top-5 AVNs. Only Pale Carnations comes close imho of this level of enjoyable HS games, and I am honestly excited and looking forward to more!

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Maybe it's because Ive played the game so much but to me the incest patch seems kind of...not right. I don't know because on one hand it makes more sense than to be passed around after your dad dies to some old lady then to your fathers old friend. On the other hand though, it seems a little too out there(like I said maybe it's because Ive played so much without the patch that it just seems right *without the patch).

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Maybe it's because Ive played the game so much but to me the incest patch seems kind of...not right. I don't know because on one hand it makes more sense than to be passed around after your dad dies to some old lady then to your fathers old friend. On the other hand though, it seems a little too out there(like I said maybe it's because Ive played so much without the patch that it just seems right *without the patch).
I always sort of look at it this way - if the core social dynamic of the game is you living with a landlady and her daughters as your "roommates", and there's a strong subtext of "No, we can never be together because that is forbidden!", then an incest tag is almost mandatory.

That doesn't mean that every game needs incest - not every milf needs to be a mother or aunt, not every hot girl close to your own age needs to be a sister. There's room enough in the world for hot older neighbors, teachers, classmates, childhood friends, and random strangers. There's even room for roommates who are actual roommates - if the social dynamic is that you're just two mostly casual adults who happen to live together because it's easier to share rent on an apartment (but without the "But we can never be together, the world will never understand or accept us!" part - the most angst you should have is worrying about how if the relationship doesn't work out one of you is almost certainly going to have to move out, and the other one is going to have to find someone else to split the rent with).

I feel like this particular game is very much set up to lean into the incest undertones, though.

Oct 31, 2017
Stupid website, not letting me upload any of my one-of-us! gifs to welcome someone. And of course now it's fixed because the moment has passed. :mad:

Moving on.

I feel like this particular game is very much set up to lean into the incest undertones, though.
While I can't disagree with the points you've made, I do feel the need to chime in a bit. And while you're not wrong in this part, I think you're forgetting the fact that we are currently in Loopy Land: where to get the true, vanilla experience you have to apply a patch after the fact, while us proper deviants don't have to touch a thing to get our deprived fixes in. Because, you know, "legal reasons."

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes