Neal2018

Mar 9, 2018
Actually, there's the incest tag, so at least 1 girl has to be. And who's his mother anyway (with time travel, it could be anyone)? Is there a tag for doing it with yourself (as in the movie Predestination)? Which game would ever use this tag?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Ha! I know what you mean. I've sometimes found it best to text-skip through the non-focus girl stuff if you've done multiple playthroughs of some games. It helps with the feels.
I loved Darci immediately. The back and forth she has the MC made me laugh many times and she's just so fucking adorable

Skylar is amazing and Krystal checks off every box. I like to keep my one girl per VN game streak in tact, but I've picked up a few games lately that have pushed my no-harem policy to the limit.

The only games that I really play that I don't follow the one VN girl per game rule are Luxee's stuff, but think I'm going to have that same dilemma here and have to do multiple solo saves; Darci, Krystal and Skylar. I'll just have to see where it goes that's all.

I'm about 90% right now on keeping a one girl per game no matter what. I can see that average dropping with this game and another one I recently picked up.

Reactions: longsuper1

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How do you do it, I have 2 saves, one love one slave for the elves in Harem Hotel and it gives me the shits, I couldn't imagine doing it more than once, hell I ended up ditching my multi save for A.O.A Academy.
Heh, well it's not like I do that for every game.

*shrugs*

Some folks watch football. ;)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Went through this game fully today again on the three routes I'm stuck deciding between, and also have reasons I think I'm going to stay with Darci's solo route:

Krystal seems too adventurous for me because I don't like or want the inclusion of Daphne and the fact that Darci wants to motorboat her. It sounds like if I am on both Darci & Krystal routes, that seems the possibility of that happening, especially since Darci, by her own admittance kissed Krystal in the past, and where I cherish my solo routes in these games, I don't want to start an MFF thing here (I just recently dropped Photo Hunt because of routes that crossed over where I wanted a solo LI but another LI came into the picture that I had no choice but to accept and deal with...game dropped)

Skylar can go either way in my opinion. Her being a little bi-curious certainly makes me think she'll be included somewhere on Krystal's route or Darci's route if I am with either of them plus Skylar...another route I don't want any possible MFF thing happening.

On the solo Darci, I turned every girl down and I didn't get the feeling or the idea that anyone else would intrude if I stayed with her and only with her, and that's why I want; no MFF, no forced threesome or any bi stuff (like the Krystal/Daphne ice cream scene). I can't turn down Darci at all, she's my kryptonite. Even trying to do solo routes with either of the other girls I still can't turn her down, she's just too damn cute and too much fun to play with.

I guess that gives me my answer then. There's too many games with the bi/MFF/Harem thing going around, but it's certainly very hard for me in this game to choose a devoted LI like I do in all of my other games.

Recently I got a huge solo LI route that I wanted in a game, and I know not every game and dev are the same. I don't like harem games (despite me playing one in my sig, but I really only care about one girl in that game) and I don't want MFF/MFFF routes in them or a solo route that's supposed to be a solo route but then another LI girl intervenes.

Just hoping the Darci route stays 1-on-1

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Went through this game fully today again on the three routes I'm stuck deciding between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skylar can go either way in my opinion. Her being a little bi-curious certainly makes me think she'll be included somewhere on Krystal's route or Darci's route if I am with either of them plus Skylar...another route I don't want any possible MFF thing happening.
*coughs* Jessica *coughs again*
On the solo Darci, I turned every girl down and I didn't get the feeling or the idea that anyone else would intrude if I stayed with her and only with her, and that's why I want; no MFF, no forced threesome or any bi stuff (like the Krystal/Daphne ice cream scene). I can't turn down Darci at all, she's my kryptonite. Even trying to do solo routes with either of the other girls I still can't turn her down, she's just too damn cute and too much fun to play with.
Yep, agreed. The other girls are great, truly, but Darci is special. She's both a badass and insecure, not to mention your childhood friend and has clearly crushed on the MC for a while. Oh, and she's fun, insanely cute, and sexy.
Just hoping the Darci route stays 1-on-1
Well only Jestur knows for sure, but I'd say it's pretty obvious this is going to be a multiple-endings type game, and writing out a solo-only for all /most of the girls shouldn't be terribly difficult. Probably. It's all about what decisions the MC makes and keeping track of them and making sense of them in the end.
Flow Chart.gif

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes