KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The theory of MC being his own biological father wouldn't be that far of a stretch seeing as it's been used in a different VN game but the theory of the aunt being the one wearing the mask is very thin my theory is the person wearing the mask is the father/mc if the theory of him being his own father comes to be canon we shall see.
If it was father in the mask, he'd need to convince a specific girl, maybe Riley? To shout "Help!"

Own father though, we have the paradox mcs own father didn't exist before the mc, if his own father didn't exist, he was never born. If he was never born, he never went back in time to become his own father.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Own father though, we have the paradox mcs own father didn't exist before the mc, if his own father didn't exist, he was never born. If he was never born, he never went back in time to become his own father.
This can be resolved somewhat with the alternate reality / multiverse theory. See personally I think the paradox would be better applied to the MC paying with that 2017 money being the cause of the whole thing.

MC goes back in time and pays with future cash.
Future cash is found by the authorities.
Government examines the money and discovers it's real and something they had planned to put into circulation in several years but hadn't developed or produced yet.
Government sets up temporal travel investigation project and bases it in the MC's town because that's where the bill was found.
Secret project is established, MC's dad is employed there.
Event happens.
Current game timeline starts.

Reactions: Bse

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
This can be resolved somewhat with the alternate reality / multiverse theory. See personally I think the paradox would be better applied to the MC paying with that 2017 money being the cause of the whole thing.

MC goes back in time and pays with future cash.
Future cash is found by the authorities.
Government examines the money and discovers it's real and something they had planned to put into circulation in several years but hadn't developed or produced yet.
Government sets up temporal travel investigation project and bases it in the MC's town because that's where the bill was found.
Secret project is established, MC's dad is employed there.
Event happens.
Current game timeline starts.
Is it me or did anybody else get Timecop vibes from that.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
If it was father in the mask, he'd need to convince a specific girl, maybe Riley? To shout "Help!"

Well the big question still remains if that is true then why did they lure MC to the power station in the first place ? Maybe to help them fix their mess up or other.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No nail grenade launcher in Timecop just a bunch of futuristic type guns and bombs.
I had to google it since it was bugging me. The nail grenade thing I was thinking of is from Eraser (Schwarzenegger 1996).

I know I've seen Timecop but it was definitely in the 90s so I can't remember a thing about it aside from Van Damme being the lead. Guess I know what I'll be torrenting for my next movie night. Mia Sara having a nude scene had no impact on my decision. :sneaky:

Reactions: arbiter221

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well not me, I do have a problem with the game, who the fuck called us to find the time machine in the first place.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Then why force myself to choose only one when I'm in a game that I can maybe have all?
My problem is that harem games will often include girls I simply cannot stand, or otherwise want to reject for one reason or another. But harem paths tend to be all-or-nothing choices, where you're forced to take every possible love interest, and if you reject even one girl you're pretty much shunted right off the harem path and into a single-LI run.

What I'm basically hoping for (and prefer, for the most part) is something more akin to a modular harem outcome. Where you can opt in for some relationships but not others.

The problem is that makes coding the game much, much harder, and means that there'll be lots of scenes that have to be made that many players will miss entirely, which makes development take longer and it will seem to a lot of players that certain updates are "no-content" updates (a problem other devs have had in the past). So I can understand why a dev might not want to do things that way, even if I personally find it frustrating.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
My problem is that harem games will often include girls I simply cannot stand, or otherwise want to reject for one reason or another. But harem paths tend to be all-or-nothing choices, where you're forced to take every possible love interest, and if you reject even one girl you're pretty much shunted right off the harem path and into a single-LI run.

What I'm basically hoping for (and prefer, for the most part) is something more akin to a modular harem outcome. Where you can opt in for some relationships but not others.

The problem is that makes coding the game much, much harder, and means that there'll be lots of scenes that have to be made that many players will miss entirely, which makes development take longer and it will seem to a lot of players that certain updates are "no-content" updates (a problem other devs have had in the past). So I can understand why a dev might not want to do things that way, even if I personally find it frustrating.
This may or may not be helpful, but there was one harem / incest game that finished...relatively recently (2019 or maybe 2020?) and the ending was marrying some / all of the girls you had romanced in a sort of mass wedding on a beach or dock or something. I can't for the life of me remember what the hell it was called but I do seem to recall the ending being that sort of modular thing you're looking for, only the characters you asked were present for the ending and you weren't ever forced to hook up with someone. It worked fairly well as I recall. Except for the mom I think...pretty sure I left her all alone at home and ended up fucking my 2 or 3 sisters with the rest of the harem after the wedding. :ROFLMAO:

Damn now I have to try and find out what the hell game that was.

Anyway, point is, it's certainly doable if a dev wants to add that sort of thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: longsuper1

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
I had to google it since it was bugging me. The nail grenade thing I was thinking of is from Eraser (Schwarzenegger 1996).

I know I've seen Timecop but it was definitely in the 90s so I can't remember a thing about it aside from Van Damme being the lead. Guess I know what I'll be torrenting for my next movie night. Mia Sara having a nude scene had no impact on my decision. :sneaky:
It's not bad for a JCVD flick. Ron Silver makes for a good villain. And Mia Sara...

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Are we expecting the next update to be quite big? I know for example that Hero's Harem Guild is another game that has been waiting on an update for a while but the update size is going to be massive.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Are we expecting the next update to be quite big? I know for example that Hero's Harem Guild is another game that has been waiting on an update for a while but the update size is going to be massive.
Probably? I mean, we're all hoping for shitloads of content of course, but I'm not sure what the actual scene count etc is going to be.

Speaking of, does anyone know if Jestur is doing alright / has he been active on his discord or anything? The last update post was from December 6 or something and he was dealing with some pretty unpleasant shit.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

I feel this way about harem games, which if given the choice, is the route I never ever pursue. I did it once for one game (Parental Love) just to get all the in-game achievements, but otherwise, nope.

Only one game I play now is harem-based (obvious from the games in my sig) but I've always been a one-girl guy in VNs, but this game is killing me in that department. I have a save for Darci, Skylar & Krystal, and in the latter one I turned down Daphne during the ice cream scene, so hopefully that'll be a solo route.

This game surely isn't going to make it easy but a harem is nothing I would prefer to chase after and many threads, when new players join, always ask for that or if the game has that or a chance of that.

I certainly don't want any MFF/Harem stuff in this game with Darci and I'm going to make sure in all my choices I keep turning everyone down. No one goes near my cute, feisty little Kung-Fu girl

screenshot0389.png

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018

I understand what you mean, but for me, a game is just where I let my fantasies run wild, relief stress and doing stuff that I either can't, won't (or both) do in real life, and unlike in real life, a game is where I can be "Oh shit, I fucked up, ehh~ whatever, I can just start over again" without worries, it's a game, after all, no?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Probably? I mean, we're all hoping for shitloads of content of course, but I'm not sure what the actual scene count etc is going to be.

Speaking of, does anyone know if Jestur is doing alright / has he been active on his discord or anything? The last update post was from December 6 or something and he was dealing with some pretty unpleasant shit.
Jestur is still not 100% well

updates are always with a lot of content so no need to worry

Sapphire44

Feb 4, 2017
Picked up this game today and must say, this is the first time in a while a story has taken hold of me. I like need to know why Luna (Skylar's mom) is freaked out by the MC. Skylar is my favorite girl so far.

aldi2512

May 30, 2021
Ripples [Ep. 3.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.60 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 877 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 859 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mega link dead, and download speed on mixdrop is very slow

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes