Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*coughs* Jessica *coughs again*

Yep, agreed. The other girls are great, truly, but Darci is special. She's both a badass and insecure, not to mention your childhood friend and has clearly crushed on the MC for a while. Oh, and she's fun, insanely cute, and sexy.

Well only Jestur knows for sure, but I'd say it's pretty obvious this is going to be a multiple-endings type game, and writing out a solo-only for all /most of the girls shouldn't be terribly difficult. Probably. It's all about what decisions the MC makes and keeping track of them and making sense of them in the end.
View attachment 1564392
I didn't like Jessica right off the bat. I'm sure her and Skylar are going to do something together with the MC, but that's not something I'm wanting.

I hope someone does an updated .PDF WT for this so I can see in black and white what can happen. The mod is good and all, but I want more flavor text when making choices. I mean, does turning down Daphne's scenes during the ice cream thing in the park get her off the MC's path?

If I turn down Jess, but am involved with Skylar, does Jess still want to tag along in the route?

Those are things I want to know

But right now, Darci is my chosen one for sure. If I didn't see her first, it would then be Skylar.

I just don't want to get burned on solo routes if they turn out to have inclusion of another LI in them. Had it happen too many times in the past

Last edited:
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
I had never heard of this game before reading the "Christmas Contest".

But after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a go.

I will try to come back and tell you what I think about the game after I played it.

Thank you in advance because if half of the comments are true, it should be AWESOME!!!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Damn! The amount of love Darci is receiving here has restored my faith in humanity. Go Team Darci!!
Well reading and knowing that Jestur even recommended staying on the Darci route makes me think it's the right decision.

Krystal and Skylar both seem to have drama in their stories; Skylar with the mother, and Krystal with her blackmail, plus, you also might and will have issues with Khloe once you meet her (again) So far, Darci doesn't have anything right now going on at all, but it might start happening once she finally admits her feelings for the MC and drops the tough girl exterior a little bit.

I've never ever EVER had so much trouble in VNs sticking with one girl. The only other game that comes close right now to that dilemma is A69, but nothing as rough as this.

With Krystal though, turning down Daphne in the ice cream scene gives me hope that she won't be included in the Krystal's route, and if I don't mess with Jessica, she won't intrude on Skylar's route. There's enough drama potential there without adding another girl into either of Krystal or Sky's routes, and if I don't do anything with Krystal, I hope she stays away from my playful feisty Darci.

I mean, just look at that face...so adorable :love: :love: :love:

screenshot0997.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well reading and knowing that Jestur even recommended staying on the Darci route makes me think it's the right decision.

Krystal and Skylar both seem to have drama in their stories; Skylar with the mother, and Krystal with her blackmail, plus, you also might and will have issues with Khloe once you meet her (again) So far, Darci doesn't have anything right now going on at all, but it might start happening once she finally admits her feelings for the MC and drops the tough girl exterior a little bit.

I've never ever EVER had so much trouble in VNs sticking with one girl. The only other game that comes close right now to that dilemma is A69, but nothing as rough as this.

With Krystal though, turning down Daphne in the ice cream scene gives me hope that she won't be included in the Krystal's route, and if I don't mess with Jessica, she won't intrude on Skylar's route. There's enough drama potential there without adding another girl into either of Krystal or Sky's routes, and if I don't do anything with Krystal, I hope she stays away from my playful feisty Darci.

I mean, just look at that face...so adorable :love: :love: :love:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Technically seeing as Krystal is being blackmailed because of us, it is our/MC problem.

Then again I am biased, if push came to shove Darci gets kicked out for me, for pretty much anyone, bar the crazy chick whose name escapes me, but you know the one you fuck and can put a shoe, remote and was it banana in her mouth, hell I really do not care for older women, but I would dump Darci for super seductive Jackie, although half of that is because HS1 makes all women look 20.

Give me Skylar, any chick willing to through shit at the bitch, and then fuck you 2 minutes later is aces in my books, and how can you just not love Krystal he sexy clutz.

I like they both have problems, makes me want to be the hero to help them, and get fucked stupid for saving them.:LOL:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Technically seeing as Krystal is being blackmailed because of us, it is our/MC problem.

Then again I am biased, if push came to shove Darci gets kicked out for me, for pretty much anyone, bar the crazy chick whose name escapes me, but you know the one you fuck and can put a shoe, remote and was it banana in her mouth, hell I really do not care for older women, but I would dump Darci for super seductive Jackie, although half of that is because HS1 makes all women look 20.

Give me Skylar, any chick willing to through shit at the bitch, and then fuck you 2 minutes later is aces in my books, and how can you just not love Krystal he sexy clutz.

I like they both have problems, makes me want to be the hero to help them, and get fucked stupid for saving them.:LOL:
You're right about the blackmail thing though, and her adorable klutziness is certainly a turn on. All three girls are worth it, which is why I guess I'm going to have to have a save going forward for each of them.

I never expected this game to give me so many LI problems :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Havik79

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Not sure if this is a harem themed game or not coz there is no harem tag, but if this IS a harem game... Then why force myself to choose only one when I'm in a game that I can maybe have all? Am already doing the "choosing and having only one" in real life, don't need that same kinda dilemma while playing a maybe harem Game too, so yeah, at least for me, playing a maybe harem themed game and not go all out is kinda sad tbh.. I play games to stay away from reality, not to bring reality into games with me o_O :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well fuck me there is no harem tag, there is a scene in which you have to make a choice between 2 girls, but it has not been said if it is a permanent block off of the other girl.

So far I have chosen to do everything I can with every girl in the one play through with no problems.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well fuck me there is no harem tag, there is a scene in which you have to make a choice between 2 girls, but it has not been said if it is a permanent block off of the other girl.

So far I have chosen to do everything I can with every girl in the one play through with no problems.
Is planned to be harem

If the choice is between Jessica and Skylar that one was removed if I remember

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not sure if this is a harem themed game or not coz there is no harem tag, but if this IS a harem game... Then why force myself to choose only one when I'm in a game that I can maybe have all? Am already doing the "choosing and having only one" in real life, don't need that same kinda dilemma while playing a maybe harem Game too, so yeah, at least for me, playing a maybe harem themed game and not go all out is kinda sad tbh.. I play games to stay away from reality, not to bring reality into games with me o_O :ROFLMAO:
It is a harem game, even if it doesn't have the tag. Jestur has confirmed it a few times.

It is not a permanent block. It's a temporary one between Sky and the sister and it was changed because people were worried it was.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Didn't think it was, it was a shitty choice anyway, you spend tons of time with Skylar and like 2 minutes with your sister and then have to make a choice.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This is one of the few games where I couldn't find anything I disliked. It was an extremely fun experience from start to finish.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
This is one of the few games where I couldn't find anything I disliked. It was an extremely fun experience from start to finish.

The theory of MC being his own biological father wouldn't be that far of a stretch seeing as it's been used in a different VN game but the theory of the aunt being the one wearing the mask is very thin my theory is the person wearing the mask is the father/mc if the theory of him being his own father comes to be canon we shall see.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The theory of MC being his own biological father wouldn't be that far of a stretch
Eh...see here's the thing. Time travel paradoxes notwithstanding, this forces incest (in a very weird way) onto the player. I mean, don't me wrong, that's one of my things (usually not for the mom though), but it's very polarizing. I'd be TOTALLY onboard with it, but given a lot of the open-endedness the game has I would find this a bit weird.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes