BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I had to google it since it was bugging me. The nail grenade thing I was thinking of is from Eraser (Schwarzenegger 1996).

I know I've seen Timecop but it was definitely in the 90s so I can't remember a thing about it aside from Van Damme being the lead. Guess I know what I'll be torrenting for my next movie night. Mia Sara having a nude scene had no impact on my decision. :sneaky:
Riiiiight

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes you have the right game Sisterly Lust
Though Parental Love takes place in the near future where genetic abnormalities can be prevented, decriminalizing incest with some nations allowing family marriages.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur is still not 100% well

updates are always with a lot of content so no need to worry
I'm sorry I haven't been active guys. I went through hell and was in the hospital twice and it took me a while to recover.
I'm still not 100% but I'm back working on the game now and don't have much to do. I think I have like 4-5 animations and 25 renders and I'm done with the art. Also, have to finish the audio for the last couple of scenes, and then the update can be proofread and tested.
I'm hoping I can finish the art and audio within 4 days or something, but who knows. I'm not great at timing these things.
But the update is coming soon!

I wish all of you happy holidays!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm sorry I haven't been active guys. I went through hell and was in the hospital twice and it took me a while to recover.
I'm still not 100% but I'm back working on the game now and don't have much to do. I think I have like 4-5 animations and 25 renders and I'm done with the art. Also, have to finish the audio for the last couple of scenes, and then the update can be proofread and tested.
I'm hoping I can finish the art and audio within 4 days or something, but who knows. I'm not great at timing these things.

Have a great New Year's Jestur. Don't worry about the updates. Your health is more important right now. Just take it easy. We'll be here patiently waiting.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Nothing to apologize for man.

Hope 2022 treats you better.

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018

Happy New Year!

Take care of yourself first. You only have your health in the end, don't compromise it if you need some more time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Great game and it's clear you've put a ton of time and passion into it. Comedy is on point!

But man these might be the most randomly foul mouthed characters on the planet ha. No one talks like this. I'm no saint but every third line contains "Shit"

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Great game and it's clear you've put a ton of time and passion into it. Comedy is on point!

But man these might be the most randomly foul mouthed characters on the planet ha. No one talks like this. I'm no saint but every third line contains "Shit"
Swear.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes