Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks! Yeah, it's crazy! I never expected I would win it. Really cool!
Thanks to anyone that voted for me. You guys are the best. :)

Oh shit, congrats Jestur! (y)

PC was in the lead for most of the month so I guess there were a few last minute votes (and that's after an update with Mina and Felicia content).

Looking at the list it makes sense, mostly, although I'm a bit surprised by #5. The cell shading art style didn't interest me at all so I never bothered trying it.
Thank you!
Yes, TD and GIL definitely deserve it and I'm glad I was up there with them and everyone else that was on the list. PC is one of my favorites! Hana and Mina... :love:
I'm also glad my homie Cryoxxx got a lot of votes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Great game and it's clear you've put a ton of time and passion into it. Comedy is on point!

But man these might be the most randomly foul mouthed characters on the planet ha. No one talks like this. I'm no saint but every third line contains "Shit"
Characters have a deep and expansive vocabulary. I mean, who doesn't talk like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mom is so proud, she is beaming with joy!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Characters have a deep and expansive vocabulary. I mean, who doesn't talk like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mom is so proud, she is beaming with joy!
The old George Carlin bit about the seven dirty words. Those were the classic days

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
RipplesEp4 (1).png

Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry about not posting an update in while. The last month hasn't been great and I've been feeling like crap. I have to get surgery in three weeks or so on my sinuses as my chronic sinusitis is a lot worse than I thought and it's making me feel terrible. But I'm not going to sit here and whine, I know you guys don't want to hear about that so I will move on.

I just finished with all the art (images and animation) for ep4. The only thing that needs to be done is finishing the audio and then proofreading. And I do have a small list of finishing touches that need to be done. Little fixes here and there that I caught. I've been feeling like crap the past day or two and haven't been able to do as much as I would like so I've been taking it easy. I have been listening to everyone's feedback and working at my own pace. But there's not much more to do so there should be a release coming soon. Just bear with me.

Right now there are currently 1248 images and 90 animations, and that should pretty much be the final count unless I decided to add a render in here or there.

I hope everyone is having a good new year so far!
-Jestur

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This is how I was hoping the encounter would go (alternate storyline). Game is brilliant by the way, this is just for fun and entertainment.

Jacks meeting with Alyssa's mother Scarlett at her home (Episode 3, Part 1):

Jack (MC) - Hi Scarlett! When did you cut your hair? Last time I saw you, you had a large braided ponytail down to your waist.
Scarlett - What? Have we met before Jack?
Jack (MC) - Yea, don't you remember. We met yesterday, Oh I mean shit...
Scarlett - I cut my hair shortly after I gave birth to Alyssa 18 years ago. What is going on Jack?
Jack (MC) Um, yea, I must have seen a picture of you with your long hair on the wall or something...
Scarlett - No, all my pictures are since Alyssa's birth. How did you...
Jack (MC) Don't you remember that we made out in the park twice? You wanted me to help you take some sexy pictures so you could email them to your ex-boyfriend to get back at him once you caught him with his tongue down another girl's throat?
Alyssa - Mom, you made out with Jack???
Scarlett - A word in private Jack, NOW! (Scarlett takes Jack aside)
Scarlett - What kind of scam are you trying to pull dip wad? That happened 20 years ago and you wouldn't have been born yet...
Jack (MC) - You are a good kisser Scarlett, I remember that encounter in the park well. Groping your breast was a nice added touch for the second photograph, I must compliment you on that! Remember you heard Jenny and your friend Khloe blowing me in the women's restroom on campus? Remember it was common for pranksters to switch the men's and women's bathroom signs? You told me how much it turned you on and that I was lucky that I had such a big cock and should be proud of it, remember?
Scarlett - What the fuck Jack? You are too young to remember that! Explain yourself NOW!
Jack (MC) - We'll its simple really. You know that movie 'Back to the Past' well I got sent back to 1999 and I got back yesterday. Remember I told you that Arnold line, "I'll be back!" We made out twice yesterday as far as I'm concerned, your 1999 self anyway. I even held the camera and took the pictures to get the best angle. How did you ex-boyfriend react, I'm curious?
Scarlett - (faints while Jack catches her fall)
Alyssa - Jack, what did you do to my mom?!

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
This is how I was hoping the encounter would go (alternate storyline). Game is brilliant by the way, this is just for fun and entertainment.

Jacks meeting with Alyssa's mother Scarlett at her home (Episode 3, Part 1):

Jack (MC) - Hi Scarlett! When did you cut your hair? Last time I saw you, you had a large braided ponytail down to your waist.
Scarlett - What? Have we met before Jack?
Jack (MC) - Yea, don't you remember. We met yesterday, Oh I mean shit...
Scarlett - I cut my hair shortly after I gave birth to Alyssa 18 years ago. What is going on Jack?
Jack (MC) Um, yea, I must have seen a picture of you with your long hair on the wall or something...
Scarlett - No, all my pictures are since Alyssa's birth. How did you...
Jack (MC) Don't you remember that we made out in the park twice? You wanted me to help you take some sexy pictures so you could email them to your ex-boyfriend to get back at him once you caught him with his tongue down another girl's throat?
Alyssa - Mom, you made out with Jack???
Scarlett - A word in private Jack, NOW! (Scarlett takes Jack aside)
Scarlett - What kind of scam are you trying to pull dip wad? That happened 20 years ago and you wouldn't have been born yet...
Jack (MC) - You are a good kisser Scarlett, I remember that encounter in the park well. Groping your breast was a nice added touch for the second photograph, I must compliment you on that! Remember you heard Jenny and your friend Khloe blowing me in the women's restroom on campus? Remember it was common for pranksters to switch the men's and women's bathroom signs? You told me how much it turned you on and that I was lucky that I had such a big cock and should be proud of it, remember?
Scarlett - What the fuck Jack? You are too young to remember that! Explain yourself NOW!
Jack (MC) - We'll its simple really. You know that movie 'Back to the Past' well I got sent back to 1999 and I got back yesterday. Remember I told you that Arnold line, "I'll be back!" We made out twice yesterday as far as I'm concerned, your 1999 self anyway. I even held the camera and took the pictures to get the best angle. How did you ex-boyfriend react, I'm curious?
Scarlett - (faints while Jack catches her fall)
Alyssa - Jack, what did you do to my mom?!
It would be hilarious if Jestur added this as an option! Well done!

Nov 26, 2021
Is this choose one girl sort of game or can you have multiple girls, not talking about harem in particular but if you choose one girls path early on does that close the others meaning another playthrough is required which also means missing alot of story and scenes

Thanks

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Is this choose one girl sort of game or can you have multiple girls, not talking about harem in particular but if you choose one girls path early on does that close the others meaning another playthrough is required which also means missing alot of story and scenes

Thanks
You can stay with one throughout the whole thing, or you can go after everybody. I don't know how the endings will work but we are a long way from that. For now, go after whoever you want. It's early enough in the game to where nothing is meaningful in the endings. Just enjoy. I have three saves going forward; Skylar, Darci and Krystal (without her friend) but I BELIEVE there will be solo routes in this game as well as probably MFF.

Nov 26, 2021
You can stay with one throughout the whole thing, or you can go after everybody. I don't know how the endings will work but we are a long way from that. For now, go after whoever you want. It's early enough in the game to where nothing is meaningful in the endings. Just enjoy. I have three saves going forward; Skylar, Darci and Krystal (without her friend) but I BELIEVE there will be solo routes in this game as well as probably MFF.
Cool thanks for the info I'll download it now :)

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes