QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The way I see it there are two types of games. Those that are good enough that if we won't or can't pay we can at least wait a while for out of respect and those that we shouldn't be wasting our time on in the first place.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Also it say episode 3. Does this download contain all the ones before or do I need to find them separate?
You've been active in the forum for over a year now, so you should know that the older episodes are usually included in the new versions. If that weren't the case then it would be pointed out in the OP.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You've been active in the forum for over a year now, so you should know that the older episodes are usually included in the new versions. If that weren't the case then it would be pointed out in the OP.
Active is a very strong word. I only like log in once a week for a couple hours. I don't really know this place as much as dates would suggest.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
games are usually always leaked early so who knows

on a side note: any Lizzie content this time?

Last edited:

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Gofile is doing it's 500KB/s crap again
I read that and think to myself "Isn't that GREAT speeds, then remember my ISP's advertisement is literally "Up to 512kbps download speeds!" plus also the whole anything over just under 20gb month (18.9 I think my contract states) is a $20/gb overage fee.

I live in a city of 50,000+ incidentally. In the USA. Capitalism is real cool, except maybe not to consumers.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I read that and think to myself "Isn't that GREAT speeds, then remember my ISP's advertisement is literally "Up to 512kbps download speeds!" plus also the whole anything over just under 20gb month (18.9 I think my contract states) is a $20/gb overage fee.

I live in a city of 50,000+ incidentally. In the USA. Capitalism is real cool, except maybe not to consumers.
Wow... like if you'd have said North Korea and listed those stats I'd have believed you.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

oof. I pay $80/mo for FiOS Gigabit. Best service I've ever had.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021

Well, TBH myself, I have had broadband high speed internet since 1996, but I've always lived in cities here in Canada. We do, however, pay some of the highest internet and cell phone rates in the world, which sucks big time! Especially since we developed a lot of the tech used in those services. But that is a result of the country having a basic Duopoly on the market (Bell & Rogers)

Another shameful thing about Canada, IMO - and one that has become glaringly obvious in this pandemic - is that when the traditional landlines started to slow down and cable internet and wireless cells became popular, the government really slowed infrastructure expansion. So there's still over 20% of the population in Canada that lives in rural areas, who can't access any internet. Only Satellite, which is very expensive.

Reactions: crustlord12

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
The incest patch for this game literally breaks the game and make it impossible to play. I installed it and copied the patch to the right place. But when you launch the game you get a traceback report telling you basically that you can't play. If possible can you fix this.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The incest patch for this game literally breaks the game and make it impossible to play. I installed it and copied the patch to the right place. But when you launch the game you get a traceback report telling you basically that you can't play. If possible can you fix this.
You used the right version patch?

Silly question I know

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
the patch hasn't been updated yet so yeah it would break it

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes