Licky Slime

Apr 27, 2018
Or you can just wait, i mean is just an idea but guess is too hard for some ppl to think some time the game will be public eventually so what is really the problem in waiting a bit more i mean if you are so desperate just support the dev that puts actual work in bringing the game, and there is always the plus of getting the game free of typos and bugs when comes public, and what you mean by hero is usually a person just desperate enough for attention that ends spending money just to get some random likes in a random site must be really nice how can ppl survive without those likes :rolleyes:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Or you can just wait, i mean is just an idea but guess is too hard for some ppl to think some time the game will be public eventually so what is really the problem in waiting a bit more i mean if you are so desperate just support the dev that puts actual work in bringing the game, and there is always the plus of getting the game free of typos and bugs when comes public, and what you mean by hero is usually a person just desperate enough for attention that ends spending money just to get some random likes in a random site must be really nice how can ppl survive without those likes :rolleyes:
I personally have no problem waiting. This morning I was more excited thinking about getting it, as the day wore on, I'm completely fine with waiting and also can't add another sub to my already $60/month price tag :LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I personally have no problem waiting. This morning I was more excited thinking about getting it, as the day wore on, I'm completely fine with waiting and also can't add another sub to my already $60/month price tag :LOL:
Since I've been working on my own project (and since I returned to work), I don't have a lot of time available for the games. I'm in no hurry.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I have tried the link in the OP but I go to play and get a traceback report saying this that and the other isn't working. so I have to uninstall it all and redownload it again.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have tried the link in the OP but I go to play and get a traceback report saying this that and the other isn't working. so I have to uninstall it all and redownload it again.
Did you only try running it once or more than once? There are times when you'll get a crash and an error report on the first try for some games for various reasons.
Also, are you trying to UnRen it and enable any features or mods / patches or just running a fresh "install"? That can cause issues at times too, particularly if you're loading the game for the first time. You can usually install any patches or mods after running the game successfully once (just start it and quit).

If you're still having problems I'm not sure what to tell you. Someone may be able to help out more if you post your traceback.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Jestur Nexos

Playing ep 3 part 2 v 0.3.6 with wt mod patch

A little unsure about how the gallery functions. Most gallery entries play out fine and include normal options within the scenes.

Now for Skylar's here it just ends with 'ok'. Is this specific gallery entry pulling from previous choices before the scene takes place causing it to end abruptly?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been awhile since I played so I was mostly just seeing if my saves were still intact, which they are. I was just curious. I've played through a few times and remember it was a bit longer. :BootyTime:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur Nexos

Is this specific gallery entry pulling from previous choices before the scene takes place causing it to end abruptly?
Yes, the gallery loads persistent data and remembers the choices you made and your name and all that. If you saw the full scene it shouldn't end there. I will play around with it later and see if I can find why it's ending short. Can you send me your save possiblity and tell me what versions and what patches/mods?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, the gallery loads persistent data and remembers the choices you made and your name and all that. If you saw the full scene it shouldn't end there. I will play around with it later and see if I can find why it's ending short. Can you send me your save possiblity and tell me what versions and what patches/mods?
Gallery loading persistent data for the gallery scene makes sense then. I probably viewed the full scene on a previous play-through, or reloaded or something.

This was a clean run through v0.3.6 with the walkthough and patch linked on the OP afaik. I wouldn't fuss with it unless its no trouble, really. It's a damn fine scene though haha (I unren'd to get my fix)

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Here is my Traceback report. And yes I have tried to open multiple times and get the same report.
This has to do with the patch, right?
There shouldn't be a game/scripts/scripts folder. It only game/scripts. Delete and unzip the game again.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes