Nov 26, 2021
You can stay with one throughout the whole thing, or you can go after everybody. I don't know how the endings will work but we are a long way from that. For now, go after whoever you want. It's early enough in the game to where nothing is meaningful in the endings. Just enjoy. I have three saves going forward; Skylar, Darci and Krystal (without her friend) but I BELIEVE there will be solo routes in this game as well as probably MFF.
You're welcome. Right now, it's a free-for-all with the girls; no repercussions for now.
Well that's sounds awesome, also think I seen the dev say no ntr somewhere to so this game will be a guarantee throughout

Again thanks for the info been going back and forth over this one for a bit

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Really love the premise for this game. Glad I found it this far into development so I get to relish in the abundance of story that's been released so far.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm going to try this game because of the good reviews, but the download links are rather dated. Mega and Gofile still work but I hit my Mega limit already today and Gofile is doing it's 500KB/s crap again ... Heck, there's even a Nopy link still, lol.

Anyhow, I looked on our resident Torrent guru's site and he did one for this game. The dev should add a link in the OP. Took me less then a minute to download via bittorrent, vs. 2 hours for Gofile.

Here's the torrent page, btw...

(Edit: If you have troubles with any torrents from rpdl, read his page. He's made some changes to ensure the best performance on his privately run trackers)

Last edited:

jufot

May 15, 2021
1642269006112.png

Changelog:
  • 1243+ new images
  • 93+ new animation
  • 33+ new music tracks
  • 85+ new sound effects
  • 6 new maps created
  • typos/grammar fixed in previous episodes
  • A couple of renders and several code fixes
Release Dates:
  • King Tier - January 15th
  • Queen Tier - January 20th
  • Jack Tier - January 25th
  • Public Release - January 30th
If you are King Tier or Above for downloads.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Just what sort of "incest" does the patch entail? Are we talking like brother sister or mother or something? Just curious.

Also it say episode 3. Does this download contain all the ones before or do I need to find them separate?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Just what sort of "incest" does the patch entail? Are we talking like brother sister or mother or something? Just curious.

Also it say episode 3. Does this download contain all the ones before or do I need to find them separate?
Patch turns the mother figure and sister figure into actual family. The download is the entire game

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

MC/mother/sister and aunt (maybe...likely)

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes