Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, "Is this the real life, is this just fantasy, caught in a landslide, no escape from reality, open your eyes, look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, because I am easy come, easy go, a little high, little low, anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me".

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
OK, "Is this the real life, is this just fantasy, caught in a landslide, no escape from reality, open your eyes, look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, because I am easy come, easy go, a little high, little low, anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me".
Ha! Took me a sec to get that one. I was like "Is he quoting Que...ooooooh, nice."

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Looks amazing but ggames with this animation style usually end up on chomping block infuriatingly cause I love the style and the models.. Pale carnation being the only one imo that has been super consistent.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
guess we need seeders eh. waiting for peers for about 20 mins now

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Read the FAQ in the comment you quoted, you probably don't have a whitelisted client.
Well that sucks, was wondering why I wasnt getting seeds that past day or so.
I always used your torrents but dont see the need to have a second client since my downloader does other non-torrent files.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes