sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
OMG, YES... OH YES... think i just came just from seeing that ep.4 was out!!! XD this is one of the first hindi adult VN that i really got into for reasons other than just the H scenes, and got me hooked... played tons of them since, found a couples more that i really like, but ripples still has my #1 spot so far, even among the commercial ones... really good story, really cute art style, H scenes hot AF... ticks every box in my book!!! It's really sad that the dev has so much shit going on in his life lately, and i really hope that he take all the time that he need to get better and to deal with everything going on... so long as it doesn't get abandoned, i don't care how long it goes on hold for between updates... this is already a masterpiece, and we need the dev at the top of his shape to continue getting the same level of quality until the end!!!

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
Updated for EP 3.6

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep3.6. public
An error was found in the last Darci choice, updated it to fix that. The correct choice is to no tease her, instead of tease her.

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.

ep 4 out so it probably needs updating

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
ITS not that jestur had problems with one of the members of his family and then near the launch of the update last year ye got health problems thats the reason beyond the delay.
And most probably the next update will suffer a little of delay because we has a surgery in one or two weeks.
Appreciate the info. Had no idea what was happening behind the scenes. I hope the dev gets well soon. Would love this on a more regular update schedule, it has a lot of good work put in it already and the potential for a lot more.

Reactions: Supbitch1321

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Updated for EP 3.6

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep3.6. public
An error was found in the last Darci choice, updated it to fix that. The correct choice is to no tease her, instead of tease her.

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
updates out.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you Jestur! Now if someone would be so very kind as to mod it for Android.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Amazing as always Jestur

I know from a writing and continuity standpoint that having the MC cum inside someone in 1999 would be an issue at the same time I wish that we had the choice. Anyway Cindy and Jenny were both great scenes. Don't think I missed any this time. Wonderful work and I look forward to seeing even more. Oh and Nutcracker is by far the best. That entire scene made me laugh.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Amazing as always Jestur

I know from a writing and continuity standpoint that having the MC cum inside someone in 1999 would be an issue at the same time I wish that we had the choice. Anyway Cindy and Jenny were both great scenes. Don't think I missed any this time. Wonderful work and I look forward to seeing even more. Oh and Nutcracker is by far the best. That entire scene made me laugh.
Thanks MrFriendly! I'm gladed you enjoyed it. :)

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes