ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Pick up qBittorrent from the download links he provides, it works better in my opinion (in general, not just for game downloads).
Yeah i just did that............so any particular settings i should callibrate in qbittorrent? I never used it and there a quite a lot of option i am seeing more so than its was in utorrent? Mainly setting related to privacy and speed.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah i just did that............so any particular settings i should callibrate in qbittorrent? I never used it and there a quite a lot of option i am seeing more so than its was in utorrent? Mainly setting related to privacy and speed.
Nope, I left mine basically at default, just do the usual speed limit thing if that's important to you, don't let it auto-update though.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

Kylson23

Apr 24, 2019
Updated to EP 4

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep4. public

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
Hey man i have a error with the mod

1642785128165.png

1642785152563.png

1642785189115.png

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I'm honestly a little upset, we were shown jess two years ago and what do we see? in this update she just not there...
In every update there are a lot of animations not about sex... why ?: every update has new, cute girls with which nothing happens... why ? the only progress with Darcy... she's cute yes, but i want Jess !!! i take off my like for the stupid, 8 month update.
P.S.
Seriously, it's a great game, with great writing, but the development leaves a lot to be desired.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes